Sexercise - Introduction to my Best Friend

Story Info
The introduction to Sexercise Part 3.
3.3k words
4
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 3 of the Sexercise series. I did not plan for this to become a series, but I hope you enjoy it!

Not every day does your best male friend and his wife become your best sexual partners of your entire life. My best friend of at least 20 years gave me my best fuck ever! Plus, his wife cannot get enough of me eating her pussy and make love to her with my tongue. Craig just turned 63 years old, 260 pounds at 6'-4", retired law enforcement officer and professional power lifter. Craig is the definition of a man's man. A true gentleman but will kick some ass when needed. A gentle giant could be added to his profile, if you are on the positive side of the law. He has been there for me in my worst of times, after a surgery or the death of my father. Craig was there, with his wife Heather.

Heather is a goddess in all aspects, beautiful shoulder length blonde hair. Natural 32D cup breast and a firm slim waist. Her ass is the center of her existence, and she is an apple bottom girl from Texas. Heather is always dressed to impressed, sexy but respectful being in real estate. Her dresses and skirts are always tailored to accent her best features. Displaying a fair amount of cleavage is a part of her daily attire.

It all started one Thursday morning, my mobile telephone rang, I am at home in my kitchen doing sexercise, fucking my ass with the 2 1/2" girth 12" long dildo. I had been pounding my ass in a squat position for about 10 minutes when I answered the call.

"Good morning!" I said with as much excitement in my voice as I could with a very large dildo remaining in my hungry asshole.

"Good morning, Ty. This is Craig and Heather. We had not heard from you in a while and was just check in. How are you?" Craig asked and then before I could answer, Heather chimed in, "Hello Ty! Are you still my sexy man?" Heather has always called me her sexy man; I don't recall why. We talked for about 3 minutes when Craig asked, "What are you doing?"

I had not stopped fucking myself, it felt so good I just continued while we talked. But my breathing must have changed enough to clue Craig in on something was going on. Heather and Craig did not know I indulge in anal masturbation, or as my lesbian friends named it the "Anal Pounding Session", either way I replied. "I am working out."

"Oh, sounds like you are having sex." Stated Craig. Well, the truth is I am, but how do I tell my friend and his sexy wife that. Or should I tell them?

Our conversation continued for over an hour, catching up on the events occurring within and around our worlds. Craig and Heather shared their real estate wealth in sales for last year well over $900,000,000.00 US dollars. I informed them I had been very ill and have made a 90% recovery in the last 3 months. Of course, being the kind of people they are, I was asked repeatedly if I needed anything. I declined any assistance and told them I had everything covered. Just before our conversation entered the second hour, the topic moved to sex.

"Heather, I have always known you are a freak." I said as we all laughed.

Heather replied, "I am not a freak, Ty. Why do you say that?" Craig and I continued to laugh so hard knowing the truth. So, I explained my statement.

"Heather, I have been in the shower at the gyms with Craig over the years. I know this man has a huge dick." Once again, we all laughed. I continued, "Heather you are only 4' - 11" and weigh 110 pounds. Craig is 6' - 4" and weighs 260 pounds. His cock is thicker than your forearm and a foot long. Heather, if you can take that much cock inside you, you are a freak."

The laughter came alive again. Heather's laughter was a testament to my statement. But to top off the statement, Heather added, "My pussy enjoys being stuffed, okay!" We continued to laugh and enjoy each other for another hour and the talk of sex increased. Heather started by inquiring about my partner.

"Ty, who are you satisfying with that sexy body of yours?" Heather politely asked, Craig then added, "Oh, did you have a bunch of women you were working out with the last time we talked."

"You are correct Craig. I was with a group of ladies attempting to launch what they titled, Sexercise." I explained what the term meant. "Sexercise is the routine used to strengthen the muscle groups involved while engaged in sexual activity."

I could tell, even over the telephone this had Heather's attention, but Craig was the first to ask the questions. "What, how does one strengthen those muscles without having sex?"

Heather agreed and I began to give further details into what muscles are strengthened, stretched, and awakened. The couple went silent as I described the types of exercises and how they were performed. Also, explaining the origin of these exercises and the hundreds of years this has been around in foreign countries. After my almost complete presentation of Sexercise, Heather then asked, "Ty, so who is the lucky lady that is benefiting from your instructions in her bedroom?"

Now was the time to tell my best friends what I have been doing the first hour of our conversation. "Heather, I don't have a girlfriend, but I have many lovers." Heather gasp and asked, "How many lovers?"

"Currently I only have 8, but sometimes as many as 12 in one session." I replied to Heather's question that brought praise from Craig. "Honey, I told you Ty was a sex machine!"

"Oh, no Craig. I am not that at all, I just enjoy being used and being an instructor for their sessions." Now it was Heather who started with her questions. "How are you being used, and what are you instructing? How many other men are at each session?"

"To answer your questions, I am the only male in the session. The women all wear strapless dildos and peg me or screw each other anally or vaginally. I pair up the class and instructed the positions each will undergo for a set amount of time."

Heather was aware of what pegging involved when it came to sex. "You mean they fuck you in the ass?" Heather asked the question with force.

"Yes, Heather, I am fucked in the ass by many of the women each session. This is how the sexual muscles are strengthened." I continued speaking as the other end of the call was quiet. "By inserting the bulb end of the strapless dildo into the vagina, the female must secure the dildo to herself by squeezing the bulb inside her vagina while fucking her partner. The result is stronger vaginal contractions and increased pleasure for both participants." I waited for one of them to say something.

Craig was the first, "Are you gay, Ty?"

"No, I am not gay, maybe a bi bottom." I continued, "After my back surgery, I no longer had the ability to maintain an erection that would satisfy my partner, I continued to desire sex, but not through intercourse. So, I searched for a different avenue to satisfy myself and my partner, I stumbled on anal masturbation." The couple did not say anything, so I continued. "Through anal masturbation, I stimulate move sexual nerves and achieve a more complete orgasm. Once I finish stuffing my man pussy I am satisfied. My female partner is being pleasured by me through her strapless dildo, as I move the shaft in and out of my anus, I am causing friction in her vagina through the bulb."

Now it was Heather's turn to add to the conversation. "Ty, you fuck yourself in the ass?"

"Yes, Heather. I was fucking myself when I answered. "

I heard Heather gasp, but I continued. "I just finished about 30 minutes ago."

Heather once again asked questions to obtain a clear understanding of what and how I was fucking myself. I explained in detail the entire event, from start to finish. After I finish answering her questions, I ask them both, "Is there anything else you two want to know?"

Craig surprised me by saying, "When can we see you doing this? I mean fucking yourself?" Craig asked with excitement and reservations in his voice not wanting to offend his best friend.

"Do you have face time, Ty?" Heather asked. I told her I only have Duo on my tablet, she then replied great and set up the connection for us. Within a few seconds, Heather and Craig were in view on my tablet.

"You are nude!" Shouted Heather in a surprising voice. Then Craig added to the conversation, "Ty is always nude, honey."

Heather did not hide her thoughts and said, "I have asked Big Daddy to let me fuck him in the ass, but he always says no way. He wants to fuck me in the ass, so I think it is only fair I should be allowed to fuck him." Heather was being very serious, and Craig was not having any of it pertaining to pegging him.

"I told her I have a nice big hard cock and don't need anything in my ass for pleasure." Craig replied, "So now you can go fuck Ty, he enjoys it so much he has 12 women do him."

I could tell Craig was becoming a little upset, so I stepped in to add some hummer to the conversation. "Heather you are always welcome to peg me whenever you want, and you also Craig." That got a laugh out of the couple and eased the tension.

"I am loving this guy! When can we see you fuck yourself, Ty?" Said Heather

I explained that today was out of the question since I had just finish, but I would be ready to put on a show in two days (Saturday morning). Everyone agreed and Heather said she would set up the call for 9:30 Saturday morning. We ended the call and I began preparing for Saturday morning.

My last solid meal was Friday morning breakfast. I only drank liquids and consumed yogurt the remainder of the day when I became hungry. I wanted to have a clean colon for Saturday morning, I was planning to fuck myself with a 12" long 2 1/2" thick dildo balls deep for my friends on our video call. I worked out Friday to tone up my muscles so I would be in the best shape for the video. I then checked the lighting in the kitchen to ensure I had the right lighting for the shot. With the best lighting in front of the kitchen window with the blinds opened, I was ready for a test run. I modified a t-shirt for the session, cropping the t-shirt just above my belly button so it would be out of the way. Allowing my ass and penis to be on full display during the entire shot. I cut off the sleeves to display my muscular arms. I mounted the tablet on a tripod and moved the kitchen table out of the way. I placed the dildo stand in the middle of the floor under the hanging lights and attached the dildo I would be using to the stand. Lowering my lubed naked ass over the dildo and sliding down the shaft, about 5" from the plastic balls. Bouncing several times on the shaft to ensure I had the best angle. Then I check the playback on the tablet to see how I did. Everything was the way I had hoped for, the angle showed the dildo sliding in and out of my ass, my left side and my little penis waving while I stroked the dildo deep inside me. Now I was ready for the show on Saturday morning.

Saturday morning had arrived. At 6:30 AM I woke up without an alarm clock, ready to slam my horny asshole for my best friends to see. Excitement and desire filled my thoughts as I was ready to pleasure my body to the highest level.

I drank a strawberry yogurt smoothie by 8:00 AM to provide the energy I will need to fulfill the task I had planned for. I checked my crotch to ensure my pubic hair was not visible. Then I shaved my face and styled my hair, combing it all to the rear. Completely nude standing in front of a full-length mirror, admiring my lean muscular frame. I dressed in only my cropped t-shirt I had cut from a basic black t-shirt in my closet. Ready to perform for my best friend and his wife at their request.

At 9:25 AM I removed the first dildo from the ice-cold water in the left-hand kitchen sink and attached it to the dildo stand. I then lubed it from the tip to the fake balls. Using the lube remaining on my fingers, I stuffed them in my hot anus. Making the entrance to my man pussy ready to receive two very large dildos. After cleaning my hands, I turned on the fully charged tablet mounted on the tripod in the corner of the kitchen, to the right of the window.

Now 9:28 AM, I moved in front of the ice-cold dildo and stuffed it into my hot hole. The coldness is inviting as I slide down the cold shaft. Six inches I pause for just a few seconds before pushing rearward to except 8 to 9 inches. I begin to hump and grind the head of the dildo, enjoying the feeling of being almost full. I want more, but it is 9:31 AM and my best friend and his wife appear on my tablet. I lifted removing the dildo from my once filled rectum and press to except the call and start the show.

"Good morning and thank you both for coming to my anal masturbation session!"

"Good morning, Ty! I see you are ready to go." Said Heather.

"I hope you enjoy the show, because I am so horny I am going to fuck myself to many orgasms." I could see Craig sitting on the bed with Heather topless sitting on his left side. Craig was also shirtless. I moved into position and impaled myself to 8" deep without stopping. Heather gasped at the sight of the huge dildo sliding into my man pussy.

"Oh my, that is so hot, Ty!" Said Heather.

I arched my back and grinded the dildo deeper into my love tunnel for a few seconds. Then I started riding the huge dildo to the tip but keeping the dildo inside. Not pausing at the top, I slam back down to where I started and begin to fuck myself sliding to the top and then back down as deep as it would go. My legs are spread wide, I lean forward and support myself on the kitchen table. I attack the huge dildo with all the passion I have. Sliding up and down without any reservation, just unbridle desire to fuck my ass deeper.

Craig and Heather were saying something, but I was in the erotic zone and did not care or comprehend what they were saying. My first orgasm was approaching, and it was going to be huge. I lifted my ass completely off the dildo and spasm as a large droplet of booty cum fell out my asshole and a prostate orgasm flowed from my penis.

"He just squirted, Honey." Said Heather. "Did you see that, oh my that is hot."

As my spasm subsided, I returned the dildo back in my gaped ass and fuck even harder and faster than before. Heather and Craig continued to exchange words as they watched my show. After the first orgasm had left me, I pushed myself to go even deeper on the dildo. Now my nut sac was touching the plastic balls of the fake dildo. It felt so good I could only grind my ass on the dildo. Forcing the head of the dildo into an area I had only visited a very few times. The sensation was so enticing, I had an orgasm from within. I slumped forward unable to control myself.

Craig noticed my position changed as asked, "Hey Ty, you alright?"

I heard what he said and gave him a thumbs up without turning to look at the tablet. Slowly I recovered and resumed my anal pounding, sliding back down to the base of the shaft and then back up to the tip. Without stopping or pausing at any point in this session, I began to sweat. Silently I started counting the strokes. Fifty strokes, my little penis is waving pre-cum beneath me. Eighty strokes I change my stance to aid me into going to the bottom of the shaft. One hundred and twenty strokes, I fight to hold off a powerful orgasm attempting to escape. I cry out as I reach one hundred and seventy strokes as the orgasm forces me to leap off the dildo. I begin to squirt clear fluid from my penis and large droplets of booty cum fall to the white towel beneath me. Breathing hard and wiping the sweat from my eyes, I turn to look at the tablet. Heather and Craig are staring into their device with a very puzzled look on their faces.

"That was fucking awesome, Ty!" Said Heather

"Damn, boy!" screamed Craig. "How the fuck do you get so deep"

Slowly, I turned to remove the first dildo from the stand and place it in the sink. I then removed from the ice water a second larger flesh color dildo, 3" in girth and 12" long. I looked at the tablet, both of my friends had a surprising look on their faces.

"Are you going to put that thing up your ass?" Craig asked, after witnessing the pounding I just completed. He was sure I was finished.

After I attached the second dildo to the stand, I applied lube and stuffed my slick fingers up my asshole. I then looked at the tablet and asked, "Are you enjoying the show?"

Without missing a beat, I began fucking the larger dildo slowly at first. Only able to except a few inches because of the girth. As I stretched out my hole, I lowered my body down to 7 or 8 inches. Sliding up and down the shaft, I began to pick up the pace. Not long I was slamming the larger dildo just as I did the first one. I became lost in the passion and stroked my ass not caring who could see me or what they thought about me. I was enjoying myself and approaching another very powerful orgasm. After the orgasm arrived, I slumped forward for the last time. My asshole gaped and my penis squirting prostate cum. I was sweating and exhausted. I stood up, ripped off my cropped T-shirt, wiped my asshole and I went to the refrigerator and poured a large glass of milk and pulled a candy bar out. Returning to the tablet, Heather had her back to the telephone and had Craig's massive cock deep inside her horny vagina. Heather was riding Craig's cock as deeply as she could take it. Still 4 to 5 inches of his shaft was visible after she completed her down stroke. Heathers feet are on top of Craig's thighs, her head is leaning forward, and she is humping her ass all over that big cock.

Craig is just lying under Heather with his arms stretched out with his eyes closed, enjoying Heather stroking his big cock with her pussy. I was too weak to continue watching the couple and told my friends to have a good day. I did not bother to turn off the tablet, I took my milk and candy bar to the bedroom and went to sleep.

Chapter four is coming soon!