Sexfight Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK! *AH* STOOP!"

At that point, Lucy interlocked her fingers with Claire's and pressed her hands against the table. Lifting up her face and finally granting Claire some reprieve from the relentless stimulation, the waitress spoke once again: "This doesn't end when you cum. It ends when you crack."

Claire wanted to snap back at her, but could only manage a meek retort amidst heavy breaths: "You won't make me."

Lucy's face was adorned with a mischievous smile: "Won't I?"

Lucy then stood up on the table and made some gestures at the staff of the resort. Luke, along with the rest of the audience, was confused as to what those signs were supposed to signify, but it all became clear once another waitress showed up with a huge black strap-on in her hands. Lucy wasted no time putting on the strap-on and then grabbing both of Claire's feet and lifting them until they were at either side of her face, propping up her butt in the process and leaving her in prime position to be fucked deep. Letting the tip of the black dildo hover right above Claire's pussy, Lucy asked: "Ready to learn what winner cock tastes like?"

Claire opened her mouth to respond, but before she could mutter a single word Lucy slammed her hips downward and impaled her on the strap-on, reaching all the way inside and nearly poking at her cervix. Claire squealed once again as she was filled to the brim and then she braced herself for the vigorous pounding that awaited her. However, contrary to what she expected, Lucy didn't start fucking her; in fact, Lucy wasn't moving at all. Claire felt a tinge of disappointment, and right after realizing this she felt very embarrassed. While Claire tried to shake off her conflicting emotions, Lucy addressed her: "There are two ways this can go down. Either we stay here with my cock buried in you for the remainder of your loser's penalty, or, if you'd like, I can take care of that unbearable itch inside your pussy. All you have to do is show me some gratitude... and I'll take you to heaven."

Claire kept quiet. Lucy waited for a response. Claire looked up at Lucy's dominant glare. She wanted to ignore her emotions, but she couldn't. Her pussy hungrily pulsated around the surface of the strap-on; the itching was indeed becoming unbearable. She had been left with no other choice. Claire realized that she had truly, undeniably, lost.

"T-thank you."

Lucy brought her face closer to Claire's: "Sorry, I couldn't hear you. Could you repeat that?"

Claire couldn't stand it anymore: "THANK YOU! Please, fuck me!"

Gradually, Lucy removed the strap-on from Claire's pussy. Then, smiling at her, Lucy stated: "That's all I needed."

Lucy punctuated her words by plunging the strap-on into Claire's pussy once again, making her yelp and nearly forcing another orgasm out of her. Holding onto her legs for leverage, Lucy began vigorously pounding Claire's womanhood, slamming her hips against the blonde's ass on every thrust. Claire's mind nearly went blank as she felt the unnatural girth of the dildo stretching her pussy and rubbing against each and every one of her sweet spots. After systematically cracking her opponent's composure, Lucy finally let loose: she laid into Claire with wild abandon, pistoning her hips as if she were a machine and nearly toppling the table over with the intensity of her movements. All the while, the only thing that came out of Claire's mouth was unfiltered screams of pleasure; the overstimulation of her senses rendering it impossible for her to think coherently anymore.

Suddenly, Lucy withdrew the strap-on and stood up. Taking a deep breath, she looked down at the aftermath of her latest conquest: Claire was gasping for air, her skin was glistening, her arms, legs and belly were still convulsing under the lingering effects of a powerful orgasm. As she absentmindedly fingered her still gaping pussy, Claire's eyes submissively looked up at Lucy, begging to feel her touch again. Lucy was happy to oblige. "On your knees", ordered the waitress. Taking a moment to regain some strength in her limbs, Claire struggled to lift herself up and then positioned herself on all fours. Grasping Claire's hips and grinding the tip of the strap-on against her sore womanhood, Lucy declared: "Brace yourself, slut. I'm about to make you pass out."

Mercilessly, relentlessly, Lucy penetrated Claire again, and again and again. Claire's hair was being pulled, her tits were being fondled, her ass was getting spanked, her pussy was being pierced, her juices were practically being scraped out by the black cock that was plundering her insides and yet her hips subconsciously moved backwards to meet Lucy's thrusts. Fully surrendering herself to Lucy, Claire shouted out "Thank you! Thank you!" amidst her moans as consecutive orgasms drowned her thoughts. Eventually, Claire's arms gave out and her torso went limp. With her face and boobs pressed against the table and her ass propped up while taking the hardest pounding she had ever received, Claire's ecstasy reached a final peak before she felt her consciousness fading.

By the time Lucy got off the table, Claire was not precisely passed out, but she was most definitely out of it. The blonde remained unmoving with her ass still in clear view and her soaked pussy agape; she had been reduced to a quivering puddle of submissive bliss. Yet, Lucy did not even direct another glance at Claire: she took off the strap-on, handed it to one of the nearby waitresses and walked away. In a similar fashion, the people that had gathered to watch the sexfight quickly dispersed and went back to whatever they were previously doing. Only a couple of guys lingered, but they were told off by the waitresses and made to go away. Luke couldn't help but be a little perplexed, but before he said anything Oliva was already answering the question asked by his startled expression: "It's considered bad manners to gawk. Once a sexfight is over, the loser should be allowed the time to process their loss in peace and pick themselves back up. That's the custom here. So, quit staring would you?"

"Ah.", Luke felt very self-conscious upon realizing he was the only person still looking at Claire's prone figure.

"So", Oliva continued, "did you notice anything special about Lucy's approach to sexfighting?"

"How couldn't I?" Luke said, "She didn't even try to pleasure her opponent unless she was in penalty time. Otherwise, her whole strategy consisted in fishing for submission holds. Well, I say 'submission holds' in plural as if she wasn't just resorting to using the same headlock over and over..."

Oliva pointed a finger at Luke "Bingo! It's dangerous to assume that there is only one way to win a sexfight, you know? Everyone has got to adapt their strategies to their unique strengths. For example, going for submission holds can be dangerous since pain and frustration aren't usually conducive to pleasure; you need to make your opponent feel good to win after all. But Lucy found a way to combine her personality and her grappling skills to come up with a method that perfectly fits sexfighting! Repeated headlocks have two important effects: first, it makes the opponent feel lightheaded, and thus gradually saps their stamina. In addition, getting caught in the same hold over and over again as a result of a mistake slowly weakens the opponent's willpower. This way, Lucy manages to almost condition her opponent into submitting, making them believe that any attempt at resisting will just end up with them in another headlock. Of course, that is only the basic theory, in order to put it into practice she needs to keep many factors in mind, such as..."

Luke attentively listened to Olivas explanation, surprised at how much thought there was behind Lucy's strategy. He figured that if he wanted to become a permanent in the resort then he would also need a game plan that took advantage of his unique strengths... but what could those strengths be?

"Well," Oliva suddenly interrupted his speech "now that we've had the chance to eat our breakfast, and now that you have learned what a bad idea it is to challenge any member of staff before you're prepared... how about we find you a suitable opponent?"

Oliva gestured around himself, prompting Luke to examine his surroundings.

"This cafeteria is not only a place that serves great pancakes; it's also the place most commonly frequented by newbies and rookie-hunters, which are essentially just opportunistic newbies. In other words, this is the perfect place for you to find an opponent!"

Luke was getting fired up. The sexfight he had just witnessed had awoken his competitive spirit... along with some other things. Ready to have his second sexfight, he exclaimed: "bring it on."

But Oliva wanted to make things even more interesting: "How about this: if you can win your next sexfight, then I'll arrange a meeting between you and Laura."

"Wait" Luke uttered, "you know Laura?!"

12