Sexmares: New on the Menu Pt. 01

Story Info
A spiraling taboo. Admit your lust. Try to deny the terror.
1.2k words
4.06
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm telling you, mom's okay with it!"

"Bailey's voice was sincere, but Nick was cautious. Cautious, and shocked. It had to be a joke, it had to be a trap. It had to be anything other than what Bailey claimed it was: a proposal of sex with Bailey's mother, and Bailey herself. The logistics were impossible to wrap his mind around. There was the age difference, the inevitable fallout, and of course the tiny issue of Bailey's mom being his girlfriend.

"Seriously," Bailey said with a sly and seductive grin. She shook her head slowly from side to side, lowering her chin while holding his gaze. "Do you really think I'd lie about something like this...about my own mother, about sex with me? What kind of person do you think I am?"

Nick thought he knew what kind of person Bailey was, but now he reconsidered.

More importantly, did he know what kind of person his girlfriend was? That is, if this proposal was legitimate. For ten years, he thought he knew. Alicia had a bit of a wild side to her, but nothing that would ever have indicated that she would consider sharing her daughter with her own boyfriend.

And Bailey...a shy bookworm whom he had watched grow up over the last decade, blossoming into a fine young woman along the way, thanks in part (he liked to think) to his guidance. He had helped her with countless assignments, let her ride around on his shoulders at parades and sporting events, had shared ice cream with her, had given advice to her on boys when she was at that...age.

Bailey had no right to even speak to him like that, did she? Her proposal was not only shocking, but offensive. Unless....

Unless it were true. Unless Alicia was in on it, unless it had all been her idea. Then it would be...what?

There had been some back and forth between the two, Bailey insisting and a stunned Nick stammering, and now Bailey was getting impatient. "Look...believe me or don't, fuck me or don't," she said, turning her back and walking out of the kitchen. "But," she called back, "I've seen you eyeing my tits."

And of course he had. He was human. Bailey had turned into a beautiful young woman. Nick couldn't remember when he had started dropping his eyes to her breasts, but he knew he was guilty as charged. She had outdone her mother in cup sizes quite a long time ago, actually, no small feat. Alicia had a deceptively large chest, always opting for restrictive clothing like sports bras to pin them down. Bailey made no such attempt. And she had to know her tits drew attention, whether she was leaning over to pick up her phone or bounding down the stairs. Nick couldn't imagine not being aware of them 24/7...like he was.

Still, that didn't mean he wanted fuck his girlfriend's daughter. That tops the taboo charts...or at least ranks right up there. He would be a villain to most, hero to a perverted few, if he went through with it and news of it somehow got out.

Nick stood like a jerk in the kitchen, motionless for several minutes while music played filtered through a closed door upstairs. Then his phone brought him back to earth. He picked it off the counter and tapped the massage icon.

[Hey hon...did Bailey talk to you about tonight?? ]

Nick's heart was hammering, blood rushing through his ears. He tried to respond and had to erase and restart multiple times.

[About what?]

......

......

[About us]

......

[I meant to talk to you about it at home, but I was too emotional about it. I'm still nervous]

Nick still didn't buy it. She had to be talking about something completely unrelated. This...proposal, if it were legitimate, would not have been something she just popped on him on her way home from work like she was asking what he wanted for dinner. Sure, thanks...pick me up some nuggets and a chocolate milkshake. No, no fries...well, okay, just a small. And what's that? Do I want to have sex you and Bailey after I'm done eating? Oh, yeah...sure.

He began to type, but his phone chimed. The next text shed a bit of light on the subject: [Don't worry...you aren't Bailey's first, if that is an issue]

Nick stared at the screen for a long time before typing.

[Her first what?]

The next text yanked the curtain down: [What do you think? Her first sexual experience. She's had sex before.]

There it was. Irrefutable proof. Bailey was telling the truth.

Nick was suddenly equal parts frightened and excited. Could he...could he even perform under such circumstances? Could he afford to accept...or refuse, without causing damage to the family?

Family...that's what they were, and families don't do this kind of thing.

And yet, without even realizing it, he was sporting a growing erection down his right thigh. Oh, we can perform, it said. And we will. You're a fucking idiot if you don't. And truth be told, the family is fucked now, anyway, no matter what you decide. You don't come back from this kind of offer, even if you don't go through the door.

Nick closed his mouth and steeled himself, feeling like he was about to set the wheels of some giant metal grinder in motion, a grinder that he was about to willingly jump into without so much as questioning the danger to life and limb. He wondered where the inception of this proposal had begun, or how long it had been brewing under their roof.

[I'm fine with it if you are. What time will you be home?] Maybe I should have sounded more gracious, Nick thought after he sent the text. After all, there's playing it cool, and sounding uninterested. Stop overthinking this.

......

......

......

[Probably around 7. See you then. DON'T START WITHOUT ME! And one rule! No kissing Bailey on the mouth! That is just for us!]

Nick waited for Bailey to come downstairs before moving from the kitchen. He heard her descending the stairs and met her at the bottom. She stood there on the last step, wearing a plaid skirt and a sheer white T-shirt with a plainly visible black bra. In a matter of a couple hours, he would see what that bra was holding back...would see a lot more than that. "I'm good with it", he said, trying to sound confident and failing.

"Cool," Bailey said, hopping off the last step and leaving him alone. Nick watched her walk away, hips swaying, thighs and calves toned from years playing volleyball working, blonde ponytail swinging. He heard the fridge open in the other room, the pop of a can tab, and the sound of Bailey humming a happy tune without a care in the world. Was her mind not racing like Nick's? Was she not thinking about how the night was going to unfold? Or that she was about to have sex with her mom's boyfriend...and her mom at the same time? Why wasn't she repulsed? Hadn't she thought of the consequences, that their perception of one another was about to be severely altered, that they were going to cross a line that they couldn't go back over?

Nick felt wounded, and once again somewhat offended. Had he meant that little to both of them that they would haphazardly spring this on him?

You're doing a lot of internal protesting for a guy who is about to fuck the shit out of that girl in the kitchen tonight.