Sexorcism

Story Info
A girl goes to an abandoned Asylum and gets fucked by ghost.
1.9k words
7.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran down the corridor, sweating profusely. The creature was a few feet behind her running at full speed. She was crying, wishing to be anywhere but there. The creature was getting closer and closer. While running, the girl trips and falls to the ground with a crash. Soon the creature was right over her, ready to devour her. She let out a bloodcurdling scream. "Can you guys turn that down, it's too loud," said Thomas carrying his laptop into the kitchen.

"Oh sorry, Thomas," Frank said, pointing the remote to the Tv. Frank and Vivi were watching a horror movie as Thomas was on his computer. "I don't get why you're so fixated on trying to get a new case. All paranormal activity has stopped since last week." Vivi said eating popcorn.

"I know, that's the problem! If we don't get a new case we're gonna go outta business." Tomas said with a concerned look. Just then his phone rings. He picks up his phone and answers it. "Hello, this is Spector Spear. Uh-huh....oh really....yeah of course....ok we'll be there soon." Thomas hangs up the phone looking proud. "Guys, We got a job!" Thomas says excitingly.

"Yeah, I'm sitting this one out," said Frank.

"What? Why" said Thomas. Frank pauses the movie and looks at Thomas.

"Cause last time the spirit scratched me in the back and the scar's still there!" Frank said agitatedly.

"I'll go," says Vivi. "I've been scratching to get back out there."

"That's great you can take the van," said Thomas.

"Wait, you mean you're not coming?" asked Vivi.

"Unfortunately, yes. But I'll supervise you through it."

"Oh...Ok"

After a few minutes of driving, Vivi arrives at an old insane asylum. "Ok, so what're the specs on this ghost?" Vivi asks while approaching the entrance.

Thomas speaks to her through her earpiece "Not much this asylum was fully operational a few days ago. They had to abandon it because all female persons here were being violated."

"But couldn't that just be someone here doing that?" Vivi asks while walking down a hallway.

"Yeah but that's the thing, there was no evidence of anyone going through the halls on the cameras" Thomas replied.

"Huh, weird"

"Ok if you take a left you come upon the room where the most recent incident happened. You can set up there." Thomas said. Vivi walks into the room and sets up the equipment. "Now all we need to do is videotape what happens, make sure you get the readings on the EMF this time," said Thomas.

"Yeah yeah, I know," Vivi says as she turns on the talkbox. "Can anyone hear me?" she says into the box. Suddenly a noise close to a man comes from the talkbox "hungry" Vivi looks confused as she asks "Hungry?" The talkbox then began repeating the phrase "hungry. hungry. hungry. hungry. hungry. hungry. hungry. hungry. "

"Hungry for what?" she says into the talkbox. The talkbox then said something that sent a shiver down her spine "you" As it said that the room's light started flickering. The camera she set up fell over and cracked. Thomas tries to reach her on her earpiece but it gets interference.

"Vivi---- are yo----what goi---"

She panics as she runs for the door, but before she can get to it, the door locks shut. Suddenly the light in the ceiling shatters, which scares Vivi. She reaches for her flashlight and looks around the room. "H..hello are you there?" Vivi says frightened. She then hears something whispered to her "get fucked"

As she hears this she feels something around her neck lifting her off the ground. Trying to get free, Vivi struggles. Vivi hears a tearing sound as she looks at her pants to see them tear off. Her panties then slid down her legs as she felt something on her pussy. "N..no! Please don't!" she yells as she feels something enter her. "Stop, please please stop!" Vivi screams as she can feel her vagina getting wider and wider. "Stop...please..." she whispers, feeling something hard enter her. Vivi pulls back as she comes to see a vision of a transparent being. The being pushes hard on Vivi's pussy, making it nearly impossible for her to breathe. "AAAAHHHHH!!!" Vivi shouts as her eyes open wide in horror. Looking down she sees something that makes her blood run cold. It is in fact a massive penis stretching her even more. Her mouth opens in a silent scream as she feels her mouth begin to feel numb.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Vivi screams in horror. She gasps in pain as it goes in and out of her. Suddenly she feels her mouth prop open as something slides in. It continues to slide in and out as she gasps in between thrusts. Then a powerful thrust in both her vagina and mouth released a warm liquid into her. The liquid starts to flow deeper into her as it fills her throat. She struggles to scream but can't as her mouth was filled with fluid. Then she coughs as the liquid becomes thicker and moves faster down her throat. She goes limp and the fluid then leaves her mouth. She falls to the ground as she coughs once more and coughs up a lot of the fluid. "Ok I think they stopped," she says in-between breaths. Her mouth props open again as something slides in again. This time it goes deeper. She gasps as she continues to get deep-throated.

She felt it continue to go deeper until it reached her stomach. She struggled to breathe as it continued to go in and out. She then felt a warmness in her stomach as it pumped its fluids into her. She could feel it filling her stomach. As it slid out of her mouth, she threw up multiple gallons of the fluid before collapsing. Vivi slowly gets up to her feet, with her legs wobbling as she tries to get to the door. Before she could make it, she got lifted off the ground. As she gets positioned in the middle of the room, she feels something fondling her chest. "What are you doing..what are you doing?" she asks in shock. "it's ok, I'm just a little hot," it replies. Vivi then felt its cock enter her throat.

Vivi tried to push back, but her throat was blocked. She could feel it push hard and completely fill her throat. She felt the head of it near her esophagus. "Oh shit, you're right. I'm a little hot too" It pushed harder and she felt her neck being forced even further. Her vocal cords were then crushed as she felt the cock enter her throat. Her eyes widened in horror as she felt it be pushed fully into her throat. She coughed and coughed as the cock pushed deeper into her throat. She then felt something else near her ass. Her face changes to fear as it penetrates her anus. She then feels its hands sliding up her body and grabbing her breasts. "It's ok," it assures her. "I'll just hold it there, you'll be fine." Vivi was then scared but excited as she felt it rub her breasts as held her tightly. "Oh my god," she moans. "It's so warm, so perfect, so big.." She began getting excited as it continued to rub her breast. It then presses her bra down, causing her nipples to get harder. It continued to finger her pussy and her asshole as she lay there, shaking in pure ecstasy. Then suddenly it stopped. It lets go of her breasts and her bra comes off. The cock pushed itself out of her mouth.

She takes her first deep breath for the time in a few minutes. Then the cock stuck its head back into her throat and continued its journey down her throat, slowly. She then sucked it in as it went deeper. She then felt it going further down into her throat, and then she felt it going further down her throat again. She realized that it was going even deeper this time. The cock shoves itself fully down her throat again. This time it went right past her stomach and through her ass. As it wiggled around inside her, it went in and out of her butt. "It's...actually going out...my...asshole... Oh my god," she moans, breaking down in tears. The cock's head then pushed itself back up her throat, and down her throat again.

Vivi began gagging again as it continued to push itself deeper down her throat, this time, going through her mouth. It then pushed itself deep down her throat again. Then it began pushing its cock head into her neck. She struggled to breathe as it continued down her throat again. It went through her again as it stuck out her ass. This time as it came back out it released its fluid through her whole body. When it came out, she barfed it up as she laid down, drooling the fluid. The cock was able to push itself back down her throat and back into her throat again. "Oh god, that was the most amazing thing ever," she said through her tears. "Oh my god. It went in my butt and I thought I would explode." The cock kept pushing into her. It was even able to go in her throat and out her mouth this time. It was thrusting in and out of her pussy as it pulled itself out. It was still going faster than Vivi could breathe.

She could feel her entire body shaking as it continued to push in and out of her pussy and throat. Several minutes passed and Vivi was barely conscious. She crawled toward her bag before she got fucked again. She started to dig through her bag but before she could get what she was digging for she felt it push into her ass. She fought through the pleasure until she found her cross. She held the cross with both hands as the wind started to flow around her. Soon a pulse of white light shot out her body pushing it out of her. It spread throughout the whole building as it dispersed the ghost.

Meanwhile both Thomas and Frank pull up in their car. "So why did you bring me here again?" Frank said getting out of the car. "Because Vivi sounded like she was in trouble before I lost contact." Said Thomas before he took out a UV flashlight. Just then they heard footsteps coming from the entrance. They got in a stance before getting closer but stopped when they saw who it was. Vivi had her hand on the wall with her other hand holding the broken camera. She walked out with her legs wobbling and body covered in fluid. "See. Told you I got it." she said before she fell to her knees.

"Oh my god, I'm going to be sick." she said to Frank as she then vomited up the liquid. When she had gotten done she sat back up holding the camera in one hand. "I just had sex with the ghost of an abuser and got his sperm in my ass." she said as she removed the film role from the camera.

"Are you ok?" Frank said, carrying her to the car.

"Yeah, but I won't be able to walk for a while," Vivi said before sitting in the car.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Killer Clowns Killer Clowns have their way with two young sisters.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Locked in a Stockade at a Party It wasn’t supposed to be locked.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Closer in Cairo Caper Carmen Sandiego enjoys some New Year's festivities in Egypt.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Maria Confronts Her Sons Bully Maria confronts her sons bully, but soon regrets things.in NonConsent/Reluctance
She Was Too Low Level - Revu A female adventurer meets a monster she's too low level for.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories