Sextain of Destiny Ch. 05 - Seeking Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you like them now?"

"Wow!" the magician said, staring at the beautifully round forms. He could make out slight tanlines from her brownish skin. Then he noticed that Nanami from the other party was also topless now, and his mouth spread open. The older woman's breasts hung lower than Nera's, despite being slightly smaller, though Nera's heftier bosoms were partially supported by the top still under them. To Rody, both pairs looked wonderfully alluring, their nipples standing prominent in the cool air of the corridor. He felt a tensing as he watched the abundant beauty of the two bare-breasted women.

Beecham likewise took note of Nera. The scout winked at him when she noticed, then she looked at Nanami, and took a good glance of her chest. She also caught her taking a look of her, but only out of the corner of her eye.

"Hmm, you want to take a look, too?" said Nera, and moved in front of Nanami.

"Ah, ah, I..." the light-skinned woman stammered, her eyes darting between Nera's eyes and her breasts. To tease her, Nera jiggled her boobs slightly, and then got some help when Beecham grabbed her busts from behind, and played with them. Amazingly, Beecham wasn't satisfied with Nera's abundant bosom for long, and instead took off her wrap, and then grabbed her pants, but she turned away and stepped back.

"Maybe later," she said and went to the discarded wrap, spreading it on the stone floor. "That's not enough," she said, then in almost a single motion moved to Rody and disrobed him of his robe. She spread it on the floor, and extended her hand to Rody. "Well? Want me to make a man out of you?" she said to him.

"I'm not... I've had... I mean... I'm already a man," the magician said to her, stumbling, but took her hand, and then found it placed on her bare breast.

"Let's get you out of those," said Nera and started taking off the rest of Rody's clothes.

"Now there's someone with sense, unlike you ironheads," said Beecham and moved to take off Nanami's pants.

"What's an ironhead?" she asked.

"Huh, a traveler who hasn't been to Zexen?" he mused, as he uncovered Nanami's full naked beauty. She was younger than him, and while she looked obviously older than the boys with her, she still had youthful vigor in her, and her frame could have easily been that of a woman just over thirty summers, or even under. She had a round curve to her stomach, and her behind was wider and rounder than it probably had been when she was younger, but she had an obvious strength under her soft curves, and the slight musculation in her arms and legs told that this group of three didn't spend most of their travels in the comforts of towns.

"But you have met some Grasslanders before? Karaya, like me?" he asked.

"Yes," the naked Nanami replied, and moved closer to him. "I like the way your clothes look!" she chirped, then started removing his shirt. "But you look even better without them," she finished, and pulled the shirt off from him, exposing the muscled upper body of the bearded Karaya warrior. "Yesss," she sighed, and caressed his skin, enthralled.

As Riou groped Jeane's tits, Hugo moved behind her and fondled her half-bare buttocks. Jowy moved closer, grabbed her by the hair and started kissing her sloppily, hungrily, and Jeane seemed to be teasing him with the soft returns of her lips and tongue.

"What are you doing wearing clothes like these?" rasped Hugo in Jeane's ear, then kissed her back, shoulders and neck, including the collar of her outfit. The hunger of the youthful rune-bearers was apparent in their rough kisses and touches all over the technically dressed but practically barenaked Jeane.

"But still you claim it took a spell beyond the clothes," retorted the mysterious beauty.

12