All Comments on 'Sexting'

by TylerBlair

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Garbage is Garbage no matter how short it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh for fucks sakes.

Where to begin: she’s not some hormonal teenager, she a married woman and you’ve written her husband to be a.) Out of shape. b.) below average size cock. c.) a hormonal teenage boy who hasnt had sex. d.)completely oblivious to anything going on around him. e.) they broke up for a reason and yet she acts like her ex is the best thing since sliced bread.

Sweet mother of pearl! Could you have made this any more contrived?

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

one star

your tag line said it was a conversation

a conversations requires more than one person

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Written well but sad topic. Cuck asked for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load...of crap.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Jeff was a wise guy...Got rid of the whore...He could fuck her anytime he wanted...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Last return text: Do not come back to this house.... EVER!!!!!

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

A cunt and a super wimpy cuck! Wow, There's a new story line, NOT! But I'm sure all you after lappers will just eat it up. Oops, a pun!

VeritasCustodesVeritasCustodesover 2 years ago

What a piece of shit.really,you think you have a modicum of talent????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pathetic storyline, no recognisable characters amongst them.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A desperate, failed attempt by the author to post a coherent cuckold story. Just more abuse of the mentally ill make by a bitch of a wife.

Gmann006Gmann006over 2 years ago

you dont need to come home......ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This writer really hates men. Why would any sane man allow a wife to fuck an ex boyfriend who is bigger and better in every way. And what a bitch of a wife. No characters to like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHAT A SLOT! DIVORCE IS ON THE WAY! DOES ANYONE THINK SHE'S GONNA STOP?

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Kick the bitch to the curb.

Awful story, not engaging at all

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Actually, this is pretty good. Nothing has happened yet. Wife knows her husband. Husband is clueless. Wife knows exactly what is likely to happen and will most likely allow it. Husband has the arrogance that wife's attraction for JA is over. Wife knows it will never be over, only that a long term relationship was and remains unsustainable. JA is no threat to hubby and wife, unless hubby grows a set of eyes...and balls. But then.... Keep writing! There's a train wreck coming...and we all know how well we like train wrecks, even if we say we don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I wish I could write fiction

I like your style and story line ... looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing, BTW not under the table but out in open watching the sunset on the GULF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Wife recognizes that she never loved or even liked her ex bf

She just loved the sex they had together. Story seemed plausible if husband was naive enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can understand this happening to a naive husband - like me. I would never cheat and was unable to imagine my wife not being faithful. I took my wife at face value when I met her, fell in love with her and married her. I never prayed into her past, figuring she would tell me what she wanted me to know and what I needed to know or should know. We were both 27 when we met. She did mention she was divorced but we never discussed her marriage. I never knew if it lasted 6 months or.5 years. I only knew the wedding was soon after her college graduation. Now I realize I met her during a "good girl" phase of her life. I was a nice guy, in great shape, and successful. Looking back I'm sited she was bored and dissatisfied with our married sex life. I never knew how to treat her other than as a delicate flower. I made love. I never fucked. Yes, I was a sap. I never doubted her love or intentions till I was served. I lost everything because I was incapable of accepting that divorce was happening. Looking back I have suspicions about some things she did - but I had none then. Naive stupid men exist. Pray you are not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the next comment,:. I also was totally trusting and naive. Yours and my experiences are similar. We were both 27 when we met, dated a year then married. She had been married, same month she graduated from college. I asked nothing, figuring she would tell me what was important. I have no idea if her first marriage lasted one week or five years. Like you I think I met her during a good girl phase. I was dumb to trust like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Suicide is an option. Just throwing it out there in case the author reads the comments

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yep, hope you quit for good.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All your one sided stories sucked You seem to hate a marriage and think the female is the Alpha while Husbands are not even a beta .But I guess in a brain like you have one side of a story is all your Little brain could come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Loved it! Need to add another part where she actually bucks her ex than goes home and tells her husband about it while jacking him off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous