Sexting at the Beach

Story Info
Couple at nude beach sext while talking about swinging.
3.3k words
3.97
16.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is participating in any sexual activity at all in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

Sexting at the Beach

Wendy - (W) wife - 26 years old. 34C-24-34, black hair, brown eyes. 5'10" 135 lbs.

Kyle - (K) husband - 28 years old. Brown hair, brown eyes. 6'4" 215 lbs.

Sierra - (S) friend - 24 years old. 34B-22-34, dark brown hair, brown eyes. 5'5" 115 lbs.

The first part of this story is a sexting exchange between a husband and wife on a nude beach in southern Florida on a Tuesday afternoon. They have been on vacation for two days and have three days remaining before returning to their home in Savannah, Georgia. Both of them are on the beach together, but separate. Kyle's towel is set up approximately 30 feet from where Wendy has her towel. They set up like this on purpose so that they could enjoy a spicy conversation without other beach goers knowing they are married or together. Both have chosen to leave their wedding rings in the safe in their hotel room.

The second part of this story further down is the sexting exchange between Wendy and Sierra.

K - Hello my love.

W - Hello my handsome prince.

K - You look so delectable laying there covered in tanning oil. And that jeweled butt plug looks so good shining and showing off your asshole.

W - I had to wear a plug. You fucked me really good and filled my ass full of cum before we left the hotel room to come down here.

K - That was kinda hot. Huh?

W - Any time you do anything to me sexually is fucking hot baby.

K - I love what we did in the hotel bar last night.

W - Yeah I am still wet thinking about that.

K - That dress. DAMN! I never thought you would ever wear anything like that for me.

W - I felt so sexy and so sexual honey. You know I could never wear anything like that back home. The neighbors and the people we know would have a hissy fit and drag me to a church to have an exorcism done.

K - SLUT BE HEALED! (hand motion to push your head back)

W - LMFAO

K - LMFAO

W - But that was a good choice for a dress. Shiny black cocktail dress with a plunging neckline, backless to near the top of my ass crack. All that side boob showing. Slit up both sides to make it obvious I wasn't wearing panties. So short that it was a mere six inches below my ass cheeks and my pussy. My stiletto heels. My hair perfectly done. The perfect earrings. The perfect necklace. Damn baby. I am so wet thinking about how much skin I was showing.

K - I know. You were so fucking sexy. I mean, you are always sexy to me, but last night, all I can say is HOLY SHIT!

W - Vacation isn't over and I can't wait to wear the other tiny dresses we picked out for me to wear.

K - Did it turn you on to know I was watching you from across the bar? Did it turn you on to be sitting at the bar and having all those guys lusting after you, wanting to fuck you? Did it turn you on to know I was rock hard sitting at my table just a few feet away watching you flirt and get free drinks from those horny dudes?

W - That was the ultimate turn on baby. Knowing that they wanted me and couldn't have me. Wait a second. Is that an erection I see you with over there on your towel?

K - Guilty as charged. LMAO

W - It looks so tasty. I think I'm gonna kneel and have you face fuck me and shoot your cum down my throat when we get back to the hotel room. Would that be ok if I did that?

K - I am gonna have to vote FUCK YES!

W - I love your cock. It is nice and long and thick. I love what it does to me. And I am still head over heels in love with the man it is attached to. Can you believe it's been four years next month that we have been married?

K - Four years. Four lllloooooonnnngggg years of being married to the same hot, sexy, desirable, lusty, passionate, wonderful, horny, incredible, and most beautiful woman I have ever known.

W - Aaawwww baby. You're gonna make me wanna walk over there and suck your cock right now. Make your cock bounce up and down on your stomach for me.

K - OK. (flexes his cock so that it bounces up and down for his wife)

W - MMMMMMMMMM!!!! Momma like. Momma want. Momma gotta have.

K - It's all yours my darling.

W - Looks like you have an admirer over to your right. Brunette, white thong bikini, yellow shades, dark tan, on the orange towel. She can't take her eyes off of you.

K - Well she can look all she wants and masturbate to mental images of me later.

W - Aaaawwww look at you being the faithful hubby. (several kiss emojis)

K - Wait. I have an idea. (turns on his side facing the brunette on the orange towel so that she can get a good look at his cock)

W - You dirty bastard. LMAO

K - Well she is getting an eyeful now. LMAO

W - She took her shades off to make eye contact with you.

K - Yeah I see that. Taking my shades off too.

W - You are so bad, naughty man.

K - Hey, I'm thinking about that blowjob you promised me when we get back to the hotel room.

W - You better be. I'm gonna suck out your soul lover.

K - Turning so I can see more of you now.

W - OK

K - Turn over on your stomach and take that butt plug out and push my cum out so that it leaks on to your pussy lips. Then put the plug in your mouth and clean it off.

W - You are so wicked.

K - When my cum oozes out, rub it all over your pussy lips and lay on your back with your legs wide and prop up on your elbows so that it looks like you are tanning your pussy and inner thighs.

W - My husband is a pervert.

K - YEP! But I am YOUR PERVERT!

W - I feel your cum running down my pussy lips. (rubs it all over her pussy and turns to open her legs and props up on her elbows.)

K - That looks so delicious. You have visitors walking toward you. Two guys. Look like surfer dudes who seriously need a haircut.

W - Yeah I see them. They smiled and winked at me. Will you fuck me on the balcony again tonight like you did last night? After we left the bar, I was so worked up, I had to have you inside of me.

K - Yeah I could tell. All that attention you were getting last night while I sat at my table and watched.

W - Did you see how dangerously close to my pussy that one guy kept putting his hand and I had to keep pushing it away?

K - Yeah. But who could blame him? You have some long ass legs and they were on full display last night. You are so fucking sexy.

W - Part of me wanted to be good but the dark, slutty part of me wanted him to run his hand and fingers up my pussy lips.

K - Speaking of pussy lips - See those three guys to your left?


W - Yeah.

K - Spread your pussy lips and let them see.

W - You are so bad. (spreads pussy lips so that the three guys can see)

K - Put your fingers up to your nose and sniff yourself and then suck your fingers like a cock.

W - I LOVE THE WAY I TASTE!!!!!

K - ME TOO!!!!!! Those guys are talking about what you just did. LMFAO

W - So back to the original question - what if that guy had touched my pussy lips while I was sitting at the bar last night?

K - What about it?

W - How would you have reacted?

K - First, I would have been turned on. Second, I would have trusted you to do the right thing.

W - What if he wanted to fuck me?

K - He didn't though.

W - He wanted to. He told me when he was whispering in my ear.

K - Oh?

W - Yeah he said he wanted to take me back to his room and fuck me and cum all over my wedding band and send you a pic. Is that precum I see coming out of your cock?

K - Yep

W - You're turned on thinking about me fucking that guy at the bar last night.

K - Maybe.

W - What if all three of those guys at the bar told me they wanted to fuck me last night?

K - They did?

W - Yes. They made it abundantly clear they wanted to fuck me and use me like a cum dump.

K - WOW!!!!! And where did you tell them your husband was?

W - I told them you were on a business call and would be down from the room at any moment.

K - I loved watching you flirt. It was HOT!

W - Question, and I want an HONEST answer.

K - OK, Shoot.

W - Would it turn you on to watch me fuck another man?

K - Honestly?

W - Yes. HONESTLY!

K - Yes it would. But condoms would be mandatory.

W - OK. So I have to be honest with you as well. It would turn me on to watch you fuck another woman but ONLY while wearing a condom.

K - Well the truth comes out. Baby, I do love you, with every ounce of my being. I am OK with you fucking someone else as long as you know that I trust you not to fall in love with the guy.

W - Baby, I am not talking about love. I am talking about nothing but just plain fucking. That's all. Don't get me wrong. Your cock is huge and it's fucking amazing and it hits all the right spots. It's just that there are times when I wonder what it would feel like just to be fucked by someone and it's just sex and nothing more.

K - And if another woman wanted me to fuck her?

W - First of all, my happy ass would be sitting right there with popcorn enjoying the show. Your cock can do things other guys couldn't dream of doing. Hell, I would put on a cheerleader outfit and cheer for you while you make her feel the way you make me feel.

K - But it's only sex. NOTHING MORE!!!!!!

W - Yes, and I would want a friendship. I think you have to be friends before you fuck. Some couples swing with the same people and they're the best of friends.

K - Agreed. But there isn't anyone we know like that back home in Savannah.

W - True. But there is somebody I know that lives in Brunswick, which is only an hour away.

K - Who?

W - Remember the brunette with the white thong bikini that was eyeing you down while ago?

K - Yeah?

W - Her name is Sierra. I met her this morning in the lobby of the hotel when I was waiting for you to come down from our room so we could go eat breakfast. We struck up a conversation and started talking. We exchanged numbers and we have been texting while you and I have been texting as well.

K - Oh really?

W - And the guy who wanted to fuck me last night? His name is David. He is Sierra's husband. He was in the bar because Sierra was in their hotel room fucking a guy they have known for about a year. He goes to their place in Brunswick every other month and they come here to Miami every other month just for the sex. And, according to her, it is really good sex.

K - Oh WOW! I had no idea. So her seeing me nude on while ago was no accident?

W - Nope. I wanted her to see your cock for herself. When she was satisfied with what she saw, she told me she wanted you to fuck her.

K - And David? Last night?

W - He was waiting for Sierra to finish fucking her friend. When she finished fucking the guy, she texted David and that was his cue to come back to the room and clean the guy's cum off her body with his mouth. He loves eating cum off of her body and out of her pussy.

K - WOW!!!! So what now?

W - Well, I have had enough sun for one day. I want to go back to the room and I want to kneel on the floor in front of the big mirror in the entry way of our hotel room and I want you to fuck my mouth and cum down my throat. Then I want to shower with you, get dressed, and go out to dinner. After dinner, I want to go back to our hotel room and I want you to fuck me on the balcony again.

K - That sounds like a great idea.

W - See you in the room my love.

As you just discovered, Wendy met Sierra earlier in the day. Here is their text exchange:

W - Hey Sierra, it was nice meeting you earlier today.

S - Hey Wendy, it was a pleasure meeting you as well.

W - So that was your husband at the bar last night that was trying to get into the panties I didn't have on?

S - LMAO Yep. The one and the same. He is such a horny bastard. Always wanting to get a nut somehow.

W - So, why wasn't he with you trying to get in your panties that you may or may not have been wearing?

S - Well, Wendy, it's like this. He was in the bar because I told him I wanted him to wait until I was done fucking Gerald, my sex friend with benefits.

W - Sex friend with benefits?

S - Yeah, David and I are swingers. We swing individually and/or alone sometimes. David was supposed to meet a woman he met online in the hotel lobby but she stood him up because she couldn't get away from her husband, who didn't know what she was up to.

W - I see.

S - Yeah, and so, David didn't see any reason for me not to have my fun so he agreed to wait in the hotel bar while Gerald gave me what I wanted - his BIG cock!

W - Tell me more?

S - David and I have been in this lifestyle for a while now. We have fun with others but it is sex, and ONLY sex. NOTHING MORE! Sure we develop friendships but we draw the line at getting more emotionally attached with serious feelings. We don't go there. It is literally friendship with benefits.

W - While you were typing, I sent you a pic of Kyle. He and I are going down to the nude beach later. If you want to see his cock for yourself, just look for us near that row of yellow umbrellas. I will be on a black towel and Kyle will be on a green towel.

S - Sounds good. I look forward to it.

W - I will get him excited so you can see how big his cock gets.

S - Wonderful. Talk to ya later.

======Now Sierra is at the beach==========

S - Hey girl. I see you. Looking a little wet I see.

W - You don't know the half of it. My pussy stays wet when I'm thinking about sex. Last night, had I known I could have fucked David, I would have. He is hot and I felt so slutty the way I was dressed.

S - Yeah David told me.

W - Kyle took pics of me before we went to the bar separately last night. I will send those to you in a bit.

S - WOW! Kyle has a nice cock. It is BIG! I can work with that. A little bit smaller than Gerald but I am sure it can do the job. I would love to fuck Kyle.

W - Good. So after David got back to your room last night, what happened?

S - He stripped and licked up all of Gerald's cum off of my body. Just got the pics of you in your dress. Damn girl. Look at you. FUCKING SEXY AS HELL! I would do you.

W - WOW! That's HOT! Does he do that often? And thanks! You're pretty too.

S - Yeah David has a cum fetish. He loves to eat cum off of my body after I have been fucked by whichever friend with benefits I have during a particular meeting. None of my lovers get to cum inside of me. Only David does. And he eats his own cum out of me.

W - WOW! That is making me wet thinking about Kyle doing that for me.

S - I introduced David to it by him cumming in my mouth and then kissing him with the cum still in my mouth. Some people call it snowballing.

W - I have never done that. I have heard of it but haven't done it yet. I think it would turn me on to see Kyle eating cum.

S - I have one lover that we meet together once a month. David is responsible for sucking him to get him hard and then the guy finishes in David's mouth after he has fucked me really well. He is the ONLY guy we allow to cum in David's mouth.

W - Oh my! You're making my pussy tingle. I would LOVE to see Kyle sucking a cock. I think every woman wants to see their man do it at least once.

S - The first time I saw David with a cock in his mouth, my pussy creamed up so much. The guy we met up with that night fucked me so good. All I had to do was think about that dick in David's mouth and I stayed well lubed all night.

W - My pussy is leaking pretty bad right now thinking about Kyle sucking cock or eating another man's cum off of me. And, for the record, I would totally do you as well.

S - Well, I think we need to make our little foursome happen. Let's all meet up for lunch tomorrow and chat. David and I are meeting Gerald tonight. David gets to watch him fuck me and clean up Gerald's cum afterwards.

W - I would like that a lot. Wanna say noon tomorrow in the lobby? Joe's Steakhouse is only a 15 minute walk from the hotel.

S - Would love that.

W - See you later.

S - Bye for now.

W - XOXOXO

S - XOXOXO