Tan Lines

Story Info
Newlywed Wife Invites a third to play.
2k words
4.32
23.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and Jordan were newlyweds in their mid-twenties. The August of their wild first summer together was coming to an end. Jordan, an elementary school teacher, was enjoying the last free days prior to returning to work.

Dan, finishing up an afternoon work shift, had received a series of texts from his bride. The first started innocently, then became much more flirtatious. The last was a photo.

His wife, Jordan, had sent a tasteful, yet provocative photo of her and two friends in bikinis, sunbathing in their backyard. Mai, a second-grade teacher and Lisa, the free-spirited art teacher, were in the pic, smiling and looking suntanned.

Dan practically ran out the door to return home. He wasn't about to miss spending a late summer afternoon with his wife and her sexy friends.

*****

Dan parked his truck in front of their house. Lisa and Mai's cars were already parked in the driveway. He noticed that 'Hike Naked' and 'Surf Naked' bumper stickers adorned the tailgate of Lisa's sedan.

Mai, the perky and outspoken Vietnamese-American teacher, greeted Dan in the house. She had covered up and was on the way out. Familiar friends and a bridesmaid in the wedding, they exchanged a brief hug. At six foot one, trim and athletically built, he towered over the tiny Mai.

"Dude, you are definitely getting laid tonight. Probably going be a threesome," Mai told him, in her typical blunt manner.

"Oh yeah?" Dan asked, smelling the wine on her breath.

"Yeah, your wife and Lisa are horny as fuck right now." Dan felt a pang of arousal.

"Or might just be a shit show", she corrected.

"So you aren't staying" Dan quipped. Mai laughed huskily and put her sunglasses on, walking out the front door. Dan grabbed a cold beer from the refrigerator and made his way to the backyard, where his wife awaited.

*****

The backyard of their starter home was surrounded by a tall privacy fence, absolutely perfect for parties, Jordan's occasional sunbathing and other after-hours activities.

Jordan and Lisa lay face down on two beach chairs. Dan could hardly believe himself. Both wore only bikini bottoms, sunning their exposed backs.

"Hey babe," Jordan greeted him.

"Hey stud," Lisa said. Jordan giggled. Dan could tell they'd probably been imbibing. The empty bottles and lingering sweet smell of weed were a sure sign.

Evidently uninhabited, Lisa made zero effort to cover herself. She sat up to take a sip of a drink from a red Solo cup. Lisa's breasts were much larger and fuller than his wife, Dan noticed. Boosted by her friends confidence, Jordan sat up too, breasts exposed.

Jordan was half Native American, half Asian. She had dark chestnut hair and a very uniquely sexy look. Jordan embodied confidence with her curvy figure, her thick thighs and round ass were an asset to her figure.

With a naturally darker complexion and no stranger to time spent suntanning, the thin straps of her top, left a barely visible tan line across her shoulders and breasts.

Dan kissed his wife. She pulled him close and gave him a deep kiss, sliding her tongue into his mouth. She smelled of tanning oil and tasted sweet.

Mai was right- Dan recognized that his wife was turned on. Dan felt an erection start to swell, kissing his topless wife in front of another sexy woman. She discreetly pulled his hand to her exposed breast, barely concealed from Lisa's gaze.

"Do you like my tits, Dan?" Lisa asked. Dan was speechless. Jordan simply laughed.

Lisa, the free-spirited elementary art teacher was a firecracker. This time, her hair was cut much shorter than Dan had last seen, and dyed black. It looked as if she'd added another piercing and probably a tattoo, too. She now lay in her back, her round breasts and pale nipples exposed. It appeared she was still wearing a bikini top- she was reddened by the sun, leaving a distinct bra-shaped tan line.

Dan excused himself to take a shower. The women shared conspiratorial laughs as he walked back into the house.

"Maybe you can come rub lotion on us when you're done!" More tipsy laughter.

*****

Damn, that was sexy. Dan thought to himself, taking a long gulp of his beer on his way to shower.

He made it to the bathroom, stripped naked and started the water. Dan couldn't help but notice that both women were visible through the bathroom window blinds. He started to get hard again, looking at these two sexy women, now face up in his backyard. Images of Jordan and Lisa flooded his mind. He unconsciously started stoking his cock, admiring their sweat-glistening bodies.

He shook it off and jumped under the stream of water, turning it to cold, figuring nothing was going to happen and trying to let the ice-cold water dampen his libido.

*****

Meanwhile, feeling overly confident and horny from the afternoon of smoking and drinking, Jordan was ready to have a good time.

Rebellious from the conservative household she'd grown up in, Jordan still considered herself mostly straight. After all, she'd done the wedding thing, married a straight man which had appeased her family. Privately, she'd had plenty of formative experiences with both women and men, and sometimes both.

During their honeymoon Jordan 'accidentally stumbled' upon a very explicit group sex video. She'd told her husband she wanted to invite a third or more into their bedroom. He laughed and agreed, not realizing how serious she was.

Since they'd met the previous year, it was obvious that Lisa was attracted to her. She the same- she was the kind of electric, fearless woman that she was attracted to.

Earlier in the summer, the three of them had been out for a night of drinking and dancing. At one point, both she and Dan had made out with Lisa. She hadn't been jealous, rather thought it was indulgent and kinky. Jordan was ready to experiment more with her new husband.

Jordan, Lisa and Mai (both single) had discussed sex earlier that afternoon and conversation wandered to a scenario with Dan. Tipsy and horny, this could get interesting for her and Dan- Lisa was currently unattached and evidently very interested. Jordan spoke with Lisa and decided to pay her husband a visit.

*****

Dan heard the crash of the back door slamming shut as he shut off the water. He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked to the bedroom where Jordan was already waiting for him.

Without a word, Jordan dropped to her knees in front of Dan, pulling his towel away and slipping his instantly hardening shaft into her wet mouth. She cupped his balls with one hand, the other grabbing his ass. Dan heard his wife nearly gag.

"Oh, fuck, don't stop baby," was all he could manage. Jordan complied, forming a tight, wet suction around his length.

Jordan pulled him out, leaving him in throbbing agony. She smiled up at her husband. She stood up, sliding her bikini bottoms to the floor, the sun tanned outline of her bottoms visible against her skin. Jordan showed off her waxed labia, the diamond stud on her pierced clit just visible. Dan's mouth watered. He pulled her close, letting his hard on press against his wife's soft, warm belly.

"So... you suppose Lisa wants to join in?" she asked.

"I don't see why the fuck not."

"That's great, because I already asked her" Jordan replied devilishly.

Jordan now positioned herself on the edge of the bed. She lay back and cupped her breasts in her hands, exposing her smooth pussy.

Dan pulled his wife's wide hips to the edge of the bed. He stood between her legs, sliding the tip of his cock along her slit. Jordan shivered, already wet with anticipation. Dan entered her, firmly thrusting in.

Jordan was wet from an afternoon daydreaming about getting fucked by her husband and friend. Dan slid in and out of her in a perfect rhythm. Jordan tensed as she felt her orgasm building. Dan knew he wouldn't last long inside his wife's warm tightness.

"You guys are so fucking hot," Lisa interrupted, speaking from the bedroom doorway.

*****

"Shit, how long have you been standing there?" Dan asked.

Lisa confidently stood in the doorway, answering with only a smile. She was fully naked now. Her bikini outline was still visible, only along tan lines. Her skin was reddened, leaving the pale silhouette of her bikini. Dan's gaze lingered on her full breasts, smooth skin and the triangle of dark hair between her legs.

"Don't stop on my account," she said. Lisa slid her fingers in between her legs, starting to rub herself.

"Why don't you come over here instead" Jordan asked, sitting up on the edge of the bed.

Lisa straddled her, sitting down in Jordan's lap. She circled her legs around Jordan's waist and the two of them embraced, kissing deeply.

Unsure of what to do while the two beautiful women embraced, Dan sat on the edge of the bed, his hard-on throbbing. He traced his fingers sling the outline of the sun-burnt bikini line around his wife and Lisa's hips.

"Jordan, I think Lisa and I should eat you pussy" Dan suggested, his warm breath nuzzled in their ears between kisses of their necks.

"Yes," Jordan confidently agreed. She lay her head on the soft pillows, while Dan positioned himself between her legs. Lisa continued to kiss her and stroked Jordan's small breasts and firm nipples.

Jordan was breathless as her husband licked and lightly sucked on her clit. "Um, can Lisa have a turn?" she asked with faux innocence.

Dan was certainly enthusiastic to try. But he was nowhere near skilled as Lisa. The way that she perfectly flicked her tongue along her clit, Dan didn't even come close. She tensed up, biting her lip, seconds away from orgasm.

Jordan clutched the back of Lisa's head, pulling her in between her legs. She came quickly and powerfully.

Jordan told her husband she needed him inside of her. She got on top of him, firmly grasping his cock and effortlessly sliding him into her. Jordan was remarkably wet, soaking Dan's balls, thighs and the sheets in seconds.

Jordan and Lisa exchanged words- she offered up a Bullet vibrator for the two to share. Jordan was now chasing a second orgasm.

While Jordan rode her husband, Lisa now straddled Dan's face. Dan savored the unfamiliar taste of Lisa. He enjoyed that she started grinding herself onto his tongue and mouth. Jordan, meanwhile, was impossibly wet- he slid in and out in a way that had only been possible with enormous amounts of lube.

The small vibrator buzzed to life and Jordan held it against her clit. It wasn't long before she came again, clenching around Dan's cock. Again, he pulled out, seconds away from coming.

The women changed positions, this time, Lisa lay on her back, with Jordan taking a turn eating her pussy. Dan could hardly believe what he was seeing. The steady hum of the Bullet was barely audible over Lisa's moaning. Jordan kissed and licked her thighs, holding the vibrator against Lisa's clitoris.

Dan kissed Lisa while his wife stimulated her clit. Dan couldn't get enough of her heavy, round breasts. He circled his tongue around her stiff nipples. Dan noticed Lisa was flushed red. Evidently a heavy moaner, she started to cum. She tensed up, waves of pleasure vibrating through her body.

"Baby, come fuck me now." Jordan, on her back now, beckoned for her husband. Dan complied, effortlessly sliding into his wife's swollen pussy.

"Fuck, I'm going to..." Dan could barely finish the words. Mere seconds later, he hastily pulled out of Jordan, erupting in his own orgasm, stroking himself onto his wife. Spurts of cum covered Jordan's belly and labia. For minutes, no one spoke, just catching their breath.

The three of them lay on the bed in a satisfied and sweaty heap, breathlessly letting alcohol-aided sleep quickly overtake them.