Sexting Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,974 Followers

"Well the feeling is mutual, Mister," she said playfully.

Steve loaded his daughter's suitcase into the back, and then they left campus and headed for home. Even though they texted every night and talked at least once or twice a week, the two were quickly talking and catching up on the details of each other's life. Eden told her father about getting through her first ever college exam week while he listened attentively. For a while, she started to forget ever flashing her own father her ripe boobs. It was a relief he could let it pass so easily.

It was so good just to be near him again, especially without her mother around to constantly get between them. She started thinking about asking him about moving in with him and commuting to campus. The drive was a little long, but she could probably arrange her schedule so she only needed to be on campus two or three days a week. If she convinced him she could get more studying done at home than in her dorm room he would probably agree. She liked Sara well enough, but her roommate's constant sexual appetite was distracting, to say the least.

It also reminded Eden how much she wanted a nice, hard cock between her legs, but she wasn't interested in the boys she kept meeting on campus. She wanted something much more substantial. Either way, she had a hard time imagining a conversation with her father where she told him about having a roommate who put on a live sex show at least three times a week. He'd probably move her home immediately, but how embarrassing would that be?

But for now, they were mainly talking about exams for Eden and work for Steve. He kept looking over at his daughter and smiling at her, letting her know how happy he was to have her close again. But a few times, Eden noticed her father's eyes take a quick trip over the alluring swell of her tits in her snug top. It made her pulse jump every time she caught him peeking, and she couldn't help wondering how many times he'd looked at the picture she impulsively sent him barely a week ago.

They were about halfway to the new house when the need to pee became more than Eden could take.

"Um, Dad. I really need to pee," she told him.

"Didn't you go before I picked you up?"

"I didn't have to. But seriously, Dad, if you don't pull over I'm gonna burst."

"Okay, okay, we can't have that," he said with a smile.

Steve was looking for a good place to pull over, but they were passing through an unpopulated area. There wasn't so much as a gas station or convenience store anywhere in sight.

"Sweetie, it's probably another fifteen miles before we get somewhere to find a bathroom for you."

"Dad, I really can't wait that long."

"Looks like it's gonna have to be in the bushes."

Steve pulled onto the shoulder. Fortunately, there was hardly any traffic, so Eden didn't feel too bad about jumping out of the SUV and dashing a few feet into the trees along the road. But as she opened her shorts and pushed them down along with her panties she realized the logistics for a girl peeing outdoors were nothing she was at all used to. And now, the pressure was making it hard to be very logical. So she turned to the one person who always managed to make everything okay in whatever situation.

"Dad? I need help," she called back toward the car.

Steve got out and walked over into the trees while Eden held her open shorts around her hips. Fortunately, he didn't make his daughter explain any further, saving her from getting any more embarrassed than she already was. He just walked up behind her and hooked his arms under hers, supporting her weight and allowing her to push her shorts down to her knees and squat halfway down.

It felt weird to have her ass and pussy hanging out like that while her father held her up. But it was weirdly comforting too. At the same time, as badly as Eden needed to piss, her body wasn't cooperating under the circumstances. It wasn't that her father could see much from his position, but he was holding her, touching her body while she tried to relax enough to let go.

"Um, sorry, Daddy. It just, um, won't come."

"Don't worry, sweetheart. It will. You just have to relax."

"That's easy for you to say."

Making matters worse, Eden felt a persistent swarm of damp heat in her pussy. She felt completely vulnerable, relying on her father to hold her as she willed her uncooperative body to relax enough to let loose a stream of pee into the soft bed of pine needles under her. His soothing voice was practically in her ear as he talked to her about how happy he was she was coming home for a whole month. She knew he was just trying to take her mind off of the pressing problem, helping to make it easier, but it was just making her pussy feel hot and wet. Her slit was already feeling juicy and she hadn't even started peeing yet.

The weird thing was that Eden also felt so safe and protected. Her father was the only person in the world who ever made her feel that way. She knew she could just as easily have propped her back against a tree, but she'd asked her father for help anyway. And if she knew that much, then so did he. But he was there for her without a second thought. Everything he ever did, from the way he doted on her to the way he texted her every night like a starry-eyed boy who was in love with her - all made her feel his love and dedication to her. She knew there was no man in the world who would do for her what he was willing to do.

And then a sudden burst of piss shot from her pussy onto ground below. It felt thick and forceful. Eden moaned a sigh of relief. It was embarrassing when she realized how sexual it sounded, but the relief of finally pissing was almost as good as an orgasm. There was the added fact that her father was holding her in his arms while her stream shot into the ground. It felt so weird, yet so warm and comforting at the same time. She moaned again. Fuck it, she thought. How many times would she ever be in a situation like this? She decided to let go of her worries and just enjoy the sensation. She moaned again and then sighed as her stream finally ebbed down to a trickle.

Steve then helped Eden to her feet. She pulled up her panties and shorts, zipping back up before turning back around to face her father. Her bare ass was obviously on display for him, and she didn't think he was not going to look. She was hoping he would, but she wasn't brave enough to flash him her pussy. What would he think when he saw the way she shaved herself bald? It was also embarrassing to be as wet as she was, her pussy being soaked between the peeing and the arousal of the whole situation. She didn't know how she could look her father in the face now, but she took a deep breath and finally turned around.

"Guess you really did have to go," he said with one brow raised in surprise.

"Thanks for the help, Dad. I, uhh, guess I'm not used to peeing in the woods."

Just as Eden thought she noticed a swollen bulge in the front of her father's pants, he quickly turned away and started walking back to the car. The moist ache in her pussy suddenly surged at the thought that her father had been just as excited as she was. Her bare, shapely legs felt unsteady as she followed him out of the woods, wishing he'd turn around so she could make sure she wasn't just seeing things that weren't there.

They got back in the SUV and continued on their way. The next few minutes went by in silence, but Eden kept thinking about the way her ass had been fully exposed to her dad and the way he'd held her and spoke to her in his soothing voice as she pissed in the dirt. The silence between them made her think he probably had the same thing on his mind. She would've been disappointed if he didn't. After a while, she decided that breaking the awkward silence was the best way to make light of the situation.

"So now you've seen even more of your daughter," she said with a snicker.

Steve laughed. The two of them laughed for the next couple of miles. They spent the rest of the ride talking and laughing about everything except peeing in the woods and topless selfies.

Eden loved her father's new house, even though this was only her third time being there. In the fall, she'd spent a few days there before the semester began, and then again over the Thanksgiving break. When they arrived, she hauled her luggage straight to her room and felt a huge wave of relief. It was so much nicer than her room on campus. It had an amazing view of the beach, for one thing. For another, even if she was used to Sara having sex in the room in front of her, Eden was looking forward to a few weeks of privacy. But the best part was just getting to have a whole month on her own with her dad.

The damp feeling in Eden's panties made her feel like taking a shower and changing into fresh clothes. There was a bathroom right across the hall from her room, but she liked using the bathroom adjoining her father's bedroom. It was the nicest bathroom she'd ever seen. The shower was huge and she loved the hand-held nozzle. She tried to use the other bathroom as much as possible, but her father's was so much more luxurious, and after the ride from campus she felt like taking a long, hot shower.

She pulled her top off over her head, and after she took her bra off, Eden spent a couple of minutes massaging her firm bulbs, relieved to have the confining garment off. It felt good to rub her sensitive tits and feel the tingly sensation of her nipples growing thick and hard under her fingers. It was impossible not to think about the pee stop with her father during the ride from school. Her pussy was still aching from the strange experience, and she was thinking about going into her father's bathroom and getting that handheld showerhead between her legs and giving herself some badly needed relief.

Eden finally stopped playing with her tits and pushed off her shorts and soggy panties. She put on the robe she left in the closet here at her dad's. The thin, satiny material felt good on her skin. It was short, but not so short as to be indecent if she wore it outside her room in front of her father. She tied the front closed, but just as she was leaving her room she stopped and readjusted it to show just a little more than a hint of cleavage. It was a completely irrational thing to do, but her dad's attention was something she found herself wanting more of the more she got.

The warm feeling between her smooth thighs her father's attention gave her was becoming addictive. Sometimes she wished he was anyone but her father. But that was silly. Only a girl's father could ever hold her or look at her the way Steve did.

She found him in the kitchen making dinner preparations. When she entered the room, he stopped what he was doing and smiled at the sight of his baby girl. Eden felt so good to have someone who was that happy to see her.

"Do I have time for a shower before we eat?" she asked.

"Sure, sweetie. And yes, go ahead and use mine," he said, anticipating her next question.

Eden smiled and blushed a little at being so transparent. But the blush was also because she saw how her father's eyes kept darting over the exposed part of her cleavage and the pokie dents her hard nipples were making in her robe. She leaned in the doorway and crossed one leg in front of the other. The support of the door frame was helping because she found herself feeling a little weak in the knees. It was weird to stand there talking to him when she was planning to go into his bathroom and finger her pussy while she thought about him.

Spending a semester with Sara fucking and sucking a bunch of different guys right across the room must have affected Eden more than she thought.

"Anything special you want for your first dinner home for the holiday? You haven't had your dad's homemade pizza for a while," Steve said.

"I would love that, Daddy."

"In that case, I should run to the market and get some more cheese. You go ahead and take that shower, and I'll be back soon. We can have pizza and watch some dorky Christmas movies."

Eden giggled happily. She loved curling up on the sofa with her father to watch corny holiday shows. Her mother would always disapprove, but now she had her father all to herself and whatever her mother thought about how close they were didn't matter anymore.

"You know how much I'd love that, Dad. After I get changed I can help you cook."

"It's a date," Steve smiled. He went to his daughter and kissed the very corner of her mouth before leaving for the market. It was the closest he'd ever come to kissing his daughter on the lips, and the feeling made Eden's nipples buzz even harder.

When she went in to use her father's bathroom, she didn't bother closing the door between his bathroom and bedroom. She'd probably be out of the shower and changed by the time he got back from the market. She untied the sash on her robe and let the garment slip off. Then she started the water, but knowing it would be a couple of minutes before it reached the temperature she liked, she went back into her father's bedroom. It just felt good to be naked in his room. Her hands came up to cup and squeeze her tits, pinching and rolling her hard nipples between her fingertips.

Eden walked around her father's bedroom like it was her room too, her hands kneading her sensitive tits the whole time. The wet, slippery feeling between her thighs was nagging at her now, setting every pore of her fine skin on edge. Looking at her father's empty bed, she imagined him there, sitting up with his phone when he texted her at night when she was away at school. She tried to imagine what he looked like, what he did, that night she lost her senses and sent him a picture of her tits. In her mind, he kept holding his phone in one hand while the other slid under the sheets to fondle his growing cock.

With the dripping ache in her pussy growing into a tiny inferno, Eden lay down on her father's bed and spread her legs wide apart. With one hand moving over both of her smooth tits, she sent the other between her thighs and began rubbing the juice-covered lips of her pussy. It felt dangerous to finger herself on her father's bed, thinking of him. What if he suddenly forgot something and came home to catch her in the act? She liked to imagine she'd just spread her legs even wider for him and beckon him to fuck her. But she knew in reality she'd probably die of embarrassment and try to cover herself.

Knowing she only had a limited amount of time, Eden reluctantly got up and went back in the bathroom, stepping into the large, glass encased shower. The water temp was perfect now, and she played with her distended nipples while the warm stream ran over her skin and wet her down. It wasn't long before one hand slipped down to continue rubbing at the aching lips of her young sex. She uttered a long sigh and moan as she stroked her lips, bringing the ache into every cell of her body.

Eden leaned back against the wall while her finger pressed into the swollen nub of her aroused clit. A sharp breath pulled deep into her body as she touched her slippery pearl. She set one foot on the edge of the wide, stone tub and then grabbed the nozzle off the bracket. First, she let the spray wash over her tits while she plumped her nipples with her free hand. Then, she lowered the nozzle to her bald, aching pussy mound. The other hand peeled her slit open as she angled the stream against her clit. The warm, forceful spray made her gasp. A tingling wave of delicious pleasure fanned out through her entire body from the hot point of her swollen clit.

While she kept her slit splayed open with her fingers, Eden held the stream directly on her clit. It was impossible to keep visions of her loving father out of her swirling mind. Her vivid imagination had him lying in his bed, stroking his aroused cock as gazed at his own daughter's exposed tits on his phone. Eden whimpered at the mere thought, feeling the nozzle rush steadily against her clit. The fire flaming in her pussy was spreading out through her body, causing an aching throb to torture her fattened nipples.

Eden held the nozzle closer to her clit, increasing the pressure of the spray hitting her nub. Unconsciously, her mind switched to the image of her father stroking his dick in bed to the shady little spot off the side of the road where he held her and whispered soothing words to help her piss in the dirt. Another whimper of weak pleasure escaped her supple lips as she remembered the way she felt. Even now, her body seemed to flow naturally into a delirious sensation of being in between tense and complete rubber. As the memory of letting her piss flow while being in her father's arms, she felt yet another stream of her body's liquid flow from her pussy against the stronger spray from the nozzle.

"Oh fuck," she mewled aloud. "What's happening to me?"

Eden knew there was liquid squirting from her slit while the unrelenting spray from the nozzle battered her throbbing clit. Between the nozzle, the flowing dew of her sexual heat and this new, unbidden burst of pee, the girl's pussy felt like a sodden swirl of wetness. It was like there was a rapidly growing ball of fire in her core, and as it loomed large, a body-shaking climax began to rock her naked, dripping form.

"Oh, oh, Daaaaaad, fuck!" she cried as the pleasure crested. Her stream of piss ebbed down to a trickle as she came, but before she knew what was happening to her, a larger, mistier burst of fluids erupted from her pussy.

Eden was completely transported by the overwhelming sensations rippling through her body. It was as if her pussy had taken over her entire existence and left her breathless in the wake of a powerful wave of wet pleasure.

As she leaned against the wall and waited for her breath to come back to normal, the young coed was painfully aware of the fact that she'd just peed and squirted all over her own inner thighs. How could anything so dirty feel so amazing?

But if it felt that good, how dirty could it really be? She didn't think it was dirty to pee on the ground being held in her father's arms. Every time she thought about it she remembered feeling so warm and protected. In her father's loving arms, anything and everything would be okay. She wanted to feel that way again. She needed to. But short of talking her father into another long trip in the car, ever being in the same position again would be impossible.

She finally finished soaping and rinsing her tingling body and dried off with one of her father's big, fluffy towels. Still a little light-headed, she put her robe back on and went back to her own room, relieved to find her father wasn't back from the store. She couldn't believe she'd just peed and squirted all over his fancy shower enclosure, all while having one of the most intense orgasms she could ever remember. Not even watching Sara get fucked had ever made her cum so hard.

It felt so weird yet also thrilling to think about peeing in her dad's shower. It was like she left something of herself behind just for him. She couldn't help wondering if he ever peed in the shower. Sara said lots of guys did that. This brought a dreamy image to mind of her naked father peeing in the shower. She'd never watched a man piss before. She'd never even given it a second thought. Until now. At the same time she was trying to imagine what her father's cock looked like, and then how he'd look with a strong, manly stream of piss flowing out of his flesh.

Eden's pulse was beginning to race when she heard her father's car pull in. She got dressed in a hurry, pulling on a loose, but short, sun dress and not taking the time to put on a bra or panties. She went out to meet him in the kitchen where they proceeded to have a wonderful time making pizzas together.

They sat on the couch in Steve's living room with the multiple glass doors onto the balcony open, and they watched Christmas movies with the sound of the ocean coming from outside. Eden was enjoying the holiday much more in the warmer weather than she was used to.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,974 Followers