Sexting Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,974 Followers

Steve just nodded and groaned as he continued stroking his hard, fully exposed cock. "Show me, baby," he said. "Take off your panties and show Daddy what you did."

Eden finally did what she'd been imagined doing forever. She lifted her ass off the chair so she could slide her panties down. They were soon lying on the kitchen floor just a few feet away from her father's briefs. After taking a deep breath, she opened her legs so he could see her pouting slit. She was already feeling hot and moist when she brought one hand between her thighs and teasingly raked her fingers along her pussy lips. The intense gaze of the man only halfway across the room made her juices flush and drip beyond her control.

No one had ever seen Eden touch her pussy before. Anytime she touched herself back in the room she shared with Sara she always had a sheet covering her. Her roommate usually knew what she was doing, but she was always too busy getting fucked to care. If anything, sometimes Sara would look over at Eden, knowing the other girl was fingering herself, and she'd smile coyly. Sara had suggested more than once that the guys she brought to the room would love to fuck her, too. It wasn't like they were boyfriends, and if Eden was so turned on why not get a nice, hard cock?

But Eden always turned them down. Her mind was always on the cock she was looking at now in her dad's kitchen. Sara had also invited her to finger herself openly, letting the guys see what she was up to while they were pumping their excited cocks into her horny roommate. "They'd love it," Sara told her more than once, but Eden couldn't imagine letting strange college boys whose names she didn't even know see her playing with her wet pussy.

But her father was different. He wasn't even in the same league. He was the one who owned her body and heart, even if he didn't know it yet. In her heart, Eden had always known she belonged to her father. All those people who said it was so wrong just didn't understand the love she had for him.

And now there was so much precum dripping from his excited cock that his whole shaft was glistening.

"Ohh, Dad, it's so nice," she sighed softly. "And so big."

Eden's pulse beat even faster while she explored her father's cock and ballsac with attentive eyes. She slouched lower in her chair, pushing her open pussy further forward and caressed her hairless slit with her fingers. Her father's rapt attention made her utter a long, throaty moan.

"This is so bad," Steve groaned, his hand moving along his painfully swollen shaft. "So wrong."

"Don't you love me, Daddy?" she said, barely breathing.

"Of course I do, baby. You know I do."

"I love you, too. So it can't be bad."

"Baby," he said forcefully. "I'm your father."

"And I'm your daughter. You own me, Daddy. I want you to own me all the way."

"Fuck," her father growled.

Then she pushed a finger deeply into her creaming sheath and all the breath rushed out of her body. The more he looked, the more she wanted him to look. The more she wanted him to see. She loved knowing he could see her finger disappearing into her frothy hole, sliding in and out as she drove the shivery sensations in her body to another level. It was beyond arousing to be naked and spread open for her father. It was like becoming a whole new person.

Eden whimpered and moaned as she fucked her drenched pussy with her hand, slipping another finger inside to pump herself with two of them now. Her father was brazenly staring between her legs, watching every gesture she made. His hand was gliding faster and harder along his cock shaft, making his balls jostle with every stroke. He was obviously breathing harder, his well defined chest rising and falling with his passionate gasps of pleasure.

She was staring at her father's cock just as intently as he was staring at her finger-filled pussy. She didn't want him to fuck her, she needed him to. And not despite his being her father, but because that's who he was. He was her whole life and always had been, and no one could ever belong to him the way his own daughter would be his forever.

Eden was beginning to squirm and writhe all over the chair while these ideas rushed through her mind as hard and fast as her fingers were pumping her slippery fuck hole. Her dad was grunting more deeply now with the eager effort of his pumping fist. She imagined him jerking himself just that desperately in his bed the night before while he gazed at pictures of his daughter's tits on his phone. The thought drove her closer and closer to a glorious explosion that would be on full display just for him.

But just as quickly as she thought of him stroking in bed, Eden found the memory of him holding her up in the woods while she peed on the forest floor. It was as if her mind was forcing these images to blot out the ones that had come just before. She cried out with the sheer excitement coursing through her body.

Eden thought she was going to explode when her father came closer and stood right between her widely planted feet. He had a closer view of her open pussy there, and his daughter was beside herself with the thought that his sperm would land on her body when he came.

"Cum on me, Daddy," she cried, amazed she could even form entire words. "Mark your daughter with your cum. Daddy, please, I want it all over me!"

"Bad. Fucking. Girl!" Steve growled as he pumped his throbbing stalk even faster.

"Bad. Fucking. Daddy!" Eden squealed in reply.

She couldn't hold that much pleasure inside anymore, and Eden's body exploded with a climax that rocked her writhing form. It felt like the circuits in her brain were shooting sparks as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Suddenly she felt sprays of gooey fluid spurting out of her pussy. The mist bursting past her pumping fingers was spraying over her father's legs and cock. She caught the wild look in his eyes as he groaned out from the center of his body and fist-pumped gush after gush of warm spunk that spattered her body all the way from her tits to her pussy.

When it was all over, the breathless father and daughter gazed at each other in awe. White dollops of sperm speckled Eden's body while the lower half of her naked father was wet from her orgasmic spritz. There was even more cum on his cock and fingers. His shaft was still swollen, even though it was slowly beginning to relax.

"Ohh, Dad," she sighed, smearing her fingers in the cream on her body, rubbing it over the soft mounds of her tits. "That was amazing."

"Baby," her father said with a long breath. "This is bad. Very, very bad."

Eden couldn't help giggling. "Yeah," she said. "That's what makes it so good."

She was relieved when her father laughed with her. He took her hand and guided her to her feet. Then he pulled her bare, cum-spattered body into his arms, pressing their wet skin together. It felt so good to feel her tits squash against his body. They were both so messy, but he was looking at her like she was the most astonishing thing he'd ever seen.

"Sweetheart, you're an amazing girl. So beautiful. You're everything a man could ever want. But we have to be very careful with each other. You're my daughter. If we let this go too far it could be very dangerous."

"I don't care, Dad. I don't want this with anyone else."

Steve sighed. "Is this why you wanted to move home, baby?" he asked.

Eden smiled deviously. "Maybe."

Her father laughed again. "When did my sweet, little daughter turn into such a naughty girl?"

He then kissed her before she had a chance to reply, taking her young mouth forcefully, his tongue sweeping between her lips. Eden kissed her father back hungrily. He fondled her ass and kissed her until she was breathless. Then he released her with a playful spank and announced they should get cleaned up and dressed for the day.

They showered in their separate bathrooms, and also dressed separately. Eden took a walk on the beach while Steve spent some time working in his home office. They ran some errands in the afternoon and ended up having dinner together in the kitchen. After that, they snuggled on the couch and watched TV. Steve never said anything about what happened in the morning, but Eden could tell he was thinking about it just as much as she was.

She went to bed early, feeling anxious for her nightly texts from her dad. It would be much easier for them talk about what happened that way. He'd be in bed, probably naked and thinking about the way he'd spurted a hot load of cum all over his daughter's body. There was no way he'd keep resisting what she knew they were both meant for.

But Eden lay naked in her bed waiting for what felt like forever, but no text came from her father. She decided to wait another half hour, and then she'd text him. However, before the half hour was up, she was fast asleep.

Sometime during the night, Eden started to dream of having the most delicious, wet sensation between her legs. It seemed so real, like there was a tongue laving her pussy slowly but steadily, sending delightful waves of warm pleasure through her body. It felt so good she moaned, and the sound of her own moaning made her realize she wasn't dreaming. She opened her eyes, and in the dimly lit room she discovered her father's head between her legs with his mouth patiently devouring her honey-coated slit.

"Ohhh, Daddy, yessss," she cooed groggily. "Yessssssssss."

Her legs were in a widely flung position she never would have slept in naturally. Her father had pushed them apart and started kissing her pussy. Now he was taking long, wet laps with his tongue, and Eden had no idea how long he'd been doing it. After every few swipes with his tongue, Steve would plant tender, loving kisses over his daughter's silky-smooth mound and along her dewy sex lips.

He didn't stop when she woke up and said his name. He simply looked up at her face and pushed his tongue back out to tease her pussy. She was barely waking up and he was dipping the tip of his tongue into her oozing hole, waking her up to the pleasure rushing through her and making her gasp for air. As she looked down at his face, the expression on his face was so full of love and hunger, everything she'd ever dreamed of seeing in her father's eyes.

Eden didn't even know what time it was. It was still dark outside, although the horizon out her bedroom window was just beginning to turn reddish. The sun would be up soon, but no matter what the clock might've said, it was time to receive the love her father had been holding back. She cried out and rocked her hips when his mouth enclosed the swollen pearl of her aching clit, sucking at her gently, swirling his tongue while he slipped a finger into her creamy sheath. She balled up two fistfuls of her sheet while he patiently suckled her sensitive nub, rhythmically pumping his finger in and out of her core.

"So good, Daddy," she moaned deeply. "Ohhh soooo good."

She could see the smile in her father's eyes, but not his mouth because it was clamped over the upper end of her pussy. His careful sucking, combined with the way his finger kept rubbing back and forth over that velvety sweet spot inside her pussy, was quickly bringing her to the edge. She anxiously clutched her own tits, squeezing them roughly and pulling hard on her excited nipples.

"Oh fuck, Dad!" she cried. "Don't stop, don't stop. You're gonna make me..."

And then she started to cum against her father's tortuously patient mouth, grinding into his lips while her fine, young body shuddered with pleasure. He sucked and fingered her all the way through her climax, then backed off just at the moment she started to feel too sensitive.

"Good morning, baby," he said with an adoring smile. His lips were shining with her juices, a vision his daughter had only dreamed of seeing until now. The reality was so much better.

"G'morning, Dad," she said, although she was so dazed from being awakened by her father eating her pussy to a mind-spinning climax the words sounded jumbled.

When he rose up from between her legs and hovered over her body, his hands holding him up on either side her, she discovered he was completely naked. His cock was thick and swollen, dragging against her bare pussy as he lowered himself down to kiss her. His tongue danced into her mouth while the underside of his cock shaft rubbed against her mound. They kissed hard and deep for a long time while Eden's pussy quickly recovered from her climax and started to ache for something more.

Steve finally moved to his daughter's side, cuddling up to her and breaking off the kiss. His cock was now pressing against her hip while he brushed the side of her face with the backs of her fingers. The way he was looking at her made her feel like she was the only girl alive. He kissed her again, briefly but just as deep as before.

"Daddy, I didn't get my text or picture last night," she pouted.

His large hand cupped one of her tits and gently massaged. "I had a lot of thinking to do, sweetheart, so it was pretty late when I texted. You were already asleep."

"What were you thinking about? Us?"

"Yes, baby."

"Were you thinking about how bad we've been?" she giggled as she ground her smooth pussy against his big, throbbing dick shaft.

"That's exactly what I was thinking about, sweetie," he told her with a grin, grinding his dick back against her pussy.

"Mmmm, so I guess you decided it's not so bad," she purred happily.

"No. I decided it's really bad. Really really bad. I just realized I want you too much and I don't care how bad it is."

"Oh, my daddy is such a bad man," she giggled.

"Because of you, naughty girl. And also, I did send you a text last night but you were already asleep."

"You did?"

Steve nodded with a mysterious smile, prompting his daughter to reach for her phone. When she opened her message she discovered a video her father had sent late in the night. It showed him stroking his aroused cock while he was groaning her name over and over again.

"Oh god, that's so hot," Eden sighed.

"I'm glad you like it, baby. But you don't need a video to watch your daddy stroke his cock."

Eden watched excitedly as her father moved up higher, planting his knees on either side of her body and dangling his swollen cock just inches in front of her face. She was spellbound, managing to peer up at her father's face, but the long, thick pole of dad flesh swaggering before her had her full attention.

"Touch it, sweetheart. Stroke your father's cock."

Eden nearly gasped aloud at her father's words. But she was smiling with excitement. Her pulse was racing and her hands were already moving to take hold of the hot, smooth stalk of man flesh in her face. Steve was shaved all around the base of his cock as well as his balls, and his daughter loved the warm, silky feeling of bare skin everywhere she touched. He let out a long, deep sigh of pleasure while she felt his cock with both of her hands.

"That's good, baby. So good," he moaned.

She felt herself blush as she realized her father was staring at her as she explored his cock. It was almost embarrassing to be so spellbound by the way it felt, the way it looked. Even the way it smelled with his gooey precum steadily oozing from the tip. She started to stroke his rod with both hands. His groans of pleasure were almost enough to make her pussy drip just on their own, but the throbbing stalk of dad cock in her hands had her completely enrapt.

Steve rocked his hips, pushing his cock in and out of his daughter's grip. Eden was mesmerized watching the hard shaft pump through her hands, imagining how it would feel thrusting into her pussy. But she stuck out her tongue and licked her father's cock head every time he thrust forward. Then she opened her lips and held him close enough so the head of his cock slid into her mouth as he thrust. As he started to rock harder, trying to pump himself deeper into his daughter's mouth, Eden pulled one hand away and kept the other around the base of his shaft while the top half kept shoving into her mouth.

The girl's father was grunting now, and she was delirious from having the taste of his cock on her tongue as he fucked her mouth. Her free hand was moving all over his ass and the backs of his thighs while her tongue rolled and swirled under his shaft as it moved in and out between her lips. She kept thinking if his precum tasted this good then his real cum must be amazing.

But Steve pulled away, obviously not intending to cum in the girl's mouth. Not this time, at least, but Eden knew it was something they both needed eventually. She almost giggled out loud around the invasion of the pumping erection in her mouth when she wondered what Sara would think if she could see her now.

Eden's dad moved back down between her wide open legs. She loved the way his eyes devoured her fully exposed body, openly taking in the sight of her tits, heaving up and down with her deep breath. And then there was her bald, widely spread pussy. He was now gazing down at it like he owned it.

"It's yours, Dad," the girl said with a deep sigh. "That pussy is all yours and you can do whatever you want to it."

Steve took his iron-hard cock shaft in hand and started to rub the tip over his daughter's sodden sex lips. He was careful to rub his knob back and forth across the girl's swollen clit. She was amazed by how big her pearl felt now. But then again, she couldn't remember ever being this turned on. Her father was touching her pussy with his big, hard cock and her heart felt like it was about to explode with excitement. Yet all she could manage to utter were whimpers and moans of such pleasure that left her weak.

The girl's father took his stiff rod and gave her pussy a few light spanks with it. The sudden pussy smacks took Eden by surprise and she couldn't believe how the gentle battering of her clit by her father's cock sent jolts of hot pleasure shooting through her body.

"Ohhh, Daddy, fuck," she mewled. "That feels so good. Do it harder. It's okay. Spank that pussy with your cock."

Steve groaned deeply and smacked the girl's pussy harder with his pole. He kept the strikes squarely centered on her clit. The hot little pearl at the top of Eden's oozing slit never felt so swollen or sensitive before. She watched her father in awe, amazed at the sight of him using his cock on her pussy like a club, stinging her pussy with pleasure. The smacks came down harder and steady, until Eden felt her body shaking with a climax that came over her almost without warning.

When she came back to reality after her peak, she saw her father grinning at her, now rubbing the dome of his aroused cock along the furrow of her pussy lips. She pulled in a sharp gasp when she felt the head of his cock plug just inside the slippery opening to her channel. But then, instead of just shoving his ravenous cock deeply into her hole, Steve paused, just holding the head where it was, flexing his cock to tease her creamy opening. Eden moaned in frustration.

"Aren't you going to fuck me, Dad?" she pleaded. "I know you want it, too."

"I do, baby, I do. I want that pussy more than I've ever wanted anything. But I need to know you're sure about this, darling. If we fuck, everything's gonna change and we'll never be able to take it back."

"I hope you mean that," she said, angling her hips to shove her pussy further onto his pulsating organ.

"I love you, sweetie," he groaned, pushing his shaft deeper.

"I love you, too, Daddy," Eden huffed between deep breaths.

The gradual invasion of her father's thick fuckstick into her butter-slick hole was making her whole body light up with pleasure. He was soon buried to his balls in the girl's hot, clasping pussy. His large, strong hands firmly caressed her tits as he began to see-saw his shank in and out of her sheath.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,974 Followers