Sexting Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,974 Followers

"Oh, oh, ohhhh, Daddy," Eden moaned. "Your cock feels amazing in me!"

Steve smiled at his daughter and teased her nipples with his fingers, twisting and rolling the sensitive nubs. A few moments later, he brought one hand to her pussy and massaged her pulsing clit with the pad of his thumb while his cock steadily pumped into her body. His breathing was starting to match hers in the way he was gasping and laboring for air. Meanwhile, the hot, wet strokes of his fat cock was stimulating every nerve inside her pussy, the ridge of his bulbous head scraping over her G spot.

Pleasure was building up in the girl's body like a warm, tingling pressure that finally burst as her pussy rippled with orgasmic shivers. She stopped breathing as the waves of joy rushed through her body. Her father grimaced as he continued pumping her girl hole full of dad cock, straining to keep from filling her up with cum. On the other side of her climax, Eden felt disappointed not getting a pussy full of her daddy's cum. But instead, Steve pulled his soaking wet pole out of her body and told her roll over, instructing her to tuck her knees under her body and lower her face to the mattress while lifting her ass as high as she could.

Her heart was racing as she realized her messy pussy and tight little asshole were now fully exposed to her father.

"Oh, fuck!" she cried out when he kissed her rimhole with his wet lips, teasing the tight bud with the tip of his tongue.

Steve licked the girl's nether hole while driving his thumb into her pussy. The sensation was delicious, and even though she missed having his cock inside her, she knew he would drive her to another climax if he kept going. But while the pressure of all that pleasure was already building again, her father rose up behind her and quickly pushed the tip of his cock back into her pussy. This time, his entire shaft thrust inside with one, good shove.

Eden felt her breath rush out as her daddy's cock rushed in. Then the sudden slap on her ass as he started to pump his shaft into her pussy made her shriek in surprise. The spank stung, and the girl was amazed to discover the elevated heat on her ass cheek lighting up her pussy with electric sensation.

"Again, Daddy, smack it again," she pleaded.

Her father didn't disappoint her. He smacked the other cheek and drove his throbbing cock into her hole with long, forceful thrusts. As he fucked his daughter, Steve's hand alternated between massaging her fully exposed rimhole with his thumb and spanking her beautifully rounded ass.

The girl was dazed, moaning again the sheet while she took her father's cock thrusts. Then he started smearing her flowing fuck honey over her rosette, finally pressing a finger into her hole. Eden could barely form a word as she felt both of her holes being fucked by the same man, her loving father. It felt like the bed was spinning end over end as the powerful crest of the most powerful climax of all overtook her body and soul. She was hardly aware of her father crying out himself until she felt the warm, creamy bursts of cum flowing from his cock deep into her welcoming core.

It seemed like a long time before Steve finally let his cock slip free of his daughter's thoroughly fucked, cum-filled pussy. He lay down beside her on the bed. The sun was getting higher as she folded her naked body into her father's warm arms.

"Oh, Dad, now you own me every which way," she said dreamily, burrowing her face against his chest.

"We own each other now, darling. That's the way it should be. Boyfriends come and go, but your daddy is forever."

Eden mewled happily, snuggling tighter against his body. "Mmm, I love that. Daddy's are forever. And daughters are for daddy."

The content coed felt happier than ever before in her life. She knew she would always be safe and loved, not to mention fucked and sucked to within an inch of her life. Her father was everything to her, and she was determined to be everything he would ever need.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,974 Followers