Sexting Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,974 Followers

"We don't need to curl up under a blanket and cuddle like we used to," her father pointed out.

"Yeah, but we can just pretend it's cold outside and still cuddle. Cuddling's the really important part, Dad."

Steve gave his daughter a warm smile and put his arm around her. She curled her legs up on the couch and snuggled against his body. After watching a couple of movies this way, her nipples were tingling and her body was aching just as much as it had been earlier. She finally yawned and kissed her father's cheek before getting up and going to her room. It would have been perfect just to let him hold her all night, but it was driving her crazy too. But then, Steve got up to go to his room at the same time.

In her room, Eden took off her dress and got into bed naked. She felt sleepy, but her lush, young body was tingling from being cuddled by her father for hours. She decided tomorrow would be the day she'd bring up the idea of living with him instead of going back to campus at the end of break. As dreamy as she was feeling, sleep was being elusive, but after lying in bed a few minutes her phone buzzed with a new message. She picked it up and smiled when she saw the text was from her father.

Did I tell you how happy I am you're home? it said.

Dad! I'm even happier! Then she followed quickly with a second text. Why are you texting? I'm just in the next room! Lol.

I missed you. I'm so used to us texting each other from bed I couldn't go to sleep.

Eden's heart nearly exploded. Dad. I seriously love you, you know.

I love you too, baby. More than anyone in the world.

Eden knew he meant every word and it made her skin feel hot. Her pulse was going faster and making her forget how sleepy she was just moments ago. No one could ever say the same thing to her with the same genuine feeling her father had. It was so wrong, but it made the smooth lips of her pussy tingle with heat to feel that important to someone, especially someone as amazing as her father.

Omg, Dad, it's almost midnight, she texted. You know what that means!

Does it still count if we're in the house together? he asked.

Of course!

A moment later she got a selfie. He was lying in bed without a shirt, looking straight up at his phone lens from the pillow. She couldn't see below his firm, bare chest, but her mind was spinning as she wondered if he was naked in bed. She loved thinking he was, especially with herself being naked right in the same part of the house, just a room or two away from each other. It made her body vibrate to imagine being naked beside him in bed.

Oohh, sexy! she texted back after seeing her father's picture. A second later she could hear him laughing in his room.

Nothing you haven't seen before, he wrote back.

Eden sat up and took a selfie that cut off just before her areolas showed. The top halves of her tits were enticingly displayed along with her lips being pursed into a kiss. It was flirty, but certainly not as bad as the full-on boob she'd sent him a week ago. That's what she really felt like sending him, but she didn't have the courage. At school, having Sara fucking in the same room seemed to cloud her better judgement.

Baby you always look so beautiful, but that's pretty sexy to be sending your father, Steve responded.

Sexy? Really?

Maybe a little.

Well it's nothing you haven't seen before, either. Even more, if I recall.

Sweet dreams, angel. See you at breakfast.

Steve cut off the chat the same way he had when Eden sent him the booby picture. She didn't know whether she should feel more relieved or disappointed.

But that's the way it went over the next few days, and even on Christmas Eve and Christmas. During the day, Steve never showed any reaction to their nighttime text chats from one bedroom to the other. He acted like it never even happened, but Eden had it on her mind every day. She imagined hinting at it at least a thousand times, but she could never gather enough courage. It didn't keep her from hoping her father would talk about it, though. But he didn't, and after a couple more days she ended up going to bed early just so she could wait for his texts.

The other thing that had been on her mind was bringing up the subject of moving off campus to live in her dad's house. He was still newly single again and didn't have a girlfriend yet. How would he feel about having his college aged daughter living in his new house just when he should be meeting all kinds of new women.

But Eden didn't want him meeting new women. She wanted to be enough for him. Logically, she knew this was ridiculous. She was his daughter, and she hadn't even turned nineteen yet. As much as he loved her, he would probably never see her as the girl who could give him everything he needed. But in her heart, Eden knew she could give her father everything he would ever need if she ever got the chance.

Eden's chance came up unexpectedly at the end of the best Christmas she'd ever had. Steve showered his daughter with gifts that would've made her mother furious, including jewelry and extravagant gift certificates to her favorite lingerie shops. But the most impressive gift was the BMW. It wasn't a new one, but was only a couple of years old and nicer than she imagined being able to have while she was still in college. Yet it was what her father told her when she was sitting in the driver's seat of the car he had somehow snuck into the driveway overnight.

"You'll need a good car in case you decide to commute to school next semester instead of living on campus."

Eden nearly lost her breath. The car hardly even mattered by comparison. She would've taken the bus if she had to, but she still hadn't thought of a way to bring up the subject, yet her father was a step ahead of her. It was like he had read her mind. It took her all of two seconds to tell her father she wanted to stay at his house instead of the dorm. She jumped out of the car and hugged him until her arms gave out.

They went for a long ride in Eden's car, and later Steve made dinner. They snuggled on the couch and watched more corny holiday shows while he made eggnog with a healthy dose of rum. They were both a little high by the time Eden said she was ready to go to bed. She loved the buzzy feeling she had while snuggling under her father's arm, but she was also thinking about stripping naked and texting her favorite man from her bed.

"Thank you for everything, Dad," she sighed, giving him a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

He smiled at her and brushed her cheek with the backs of his fingers. "I hope you know how much I love you, pretty baby," he said.

"I love you, too, Daddy. But I'm going to bed now. There's this guy who likes to text me at night and I don't want to miss any messages. You never know, there might be something important."

Steve laughed. "Careful, sweetie. Sounds like this guy has a crush on you."

"Hmm, well he wouldn't be the only one with a crush."

Eden finally went to her room and got undressed. Lying naked on her bed, it made her smile when she heard her father going into his room barely a minute later. She was holding her phone in one hand, the other grazing over the smoothness of her freshly shaven pussy. She was anxious to get her nightly text, but tonight she didn't wait for Steve to go first as she quickly thumbed out a message.

Best Xmas ever! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

It was mere seconds before her father's reply came back: If my girl is happy, I'm happy.

Eden loved that he called her his girl. It made her nipples tingle just to read the words. Ooh, Daddy, am I really your girl? she wrote back.

Of course, you silly thing.

Steve's message made the girl giggle. She actually did feel a little silly, but that was probably from the rum in the eggnog she'd had with her father. Or maybe giddy was more like it.

I can't believe we're finally gonna live together. And WITHOUT MOM!

Steve sent her a laughing emoji and a thumbs-up. I've missed you too much, baby angel. But I hope we still text each other like this.

She rolled her eyes. Her dad could be so corny sometimes, but she loved it so much it made her nipples ache. Daddy, I'm just in the next room! We could talk face to face, you know.

He told her how much he'd gotten to love their chats, and the way they shared selfies. And also that they probably talked about things they wouldn't say if they were face to face. Then he reminded her that midnight was coming close and they hadn't sent each other selfies yet. It would be terrible if we skip a day, he told her.

She probably wouldn't have done what she did next if the eggnog hadn't been so strong, but she sat up in bed, fluffed her hair, and then took a selfie that showed her face along with her naked, shapely tits. She didn't think twice about sending it, not with the buzz she was feeling, plus the fact that it wasn't the first picture of her tits he would've seen.

The next message from her father was a little slower than the others. Um, baby, I think you didn't mean to hold the camera that way.

No, Daddy. That's exactly what I meant to do. Don't you like it?

I'm your father. I'm not supposed to like it. But I do. I might even love it. You're so beautiful, sweetheart.

Eden's heart raced. Her father was looking at her tits from just across the hall and telling her how much he liked them.

Your turn, she texted back.

Steve sent his daughter another selfie of himself lying in bed without a shirt, but this one went much lower and showed off his taut abs. Eden loved it, but she was dying to see farther down.

You look amazing, Dad, but you're holding the camera wrong. It's supposed to go lower.

Steve wrote back and said below the waist was against the rules.

Whose rules, his daughter asked.

Every father and daughter in history.

I don't like that rule, Eden responded.

After that, she leaned back and spread her shapely legs. She took a moment to stroke and fluff her tender pussy lips. It didn't take long for Eden to bring a glistening flush to her smooth slit. She held her legs just far enough apart to let her lips part open slightly. Then she held her phone between her legs and took a picture. She sent it to her father before she had a chance to change her mind. After, she sent another text: This is what I think of that rule.

It must have been five minutes before Steve texted back. To Eden it felt like forever. Totally inappropriate! it said. A moment later there was another one: But fucking amazing.

She put her hand between her legs again and rubbed her slit, feeling her dew flow more heavily. Her breath started to labor as she thought of her father just across the hall, looking at his daughter's naked, wet pussy. She couldn't resist slipping a finger inside and stroking at her slippery hole.

Your turn, Dad, she managed to text with one hand.

No, that's impossible, he wrote back.

It wasn't impossible for me, she said.

Fuck!

It made her giggle to see her father using the using the F word. It wasn't something he did in front of her, except by accident. But she lost herself to the feeling of her finger stroking the inside of her pussy until her phone vibrated again. She kept her finger going in and out of her hole while she opened her father's picture with one hand. When she saw her father's rock hard cock jutting straight up in the air she gasped. He was so much longer and thicker than any of the college boys she saw with Sara. To Eden, her father's excited cock looked so perfect.

She forgot to text him back as she stared at the image of that beautifully formed, male organ. Her father's organ. She slid a second finger into her pussy and thought of how he had to be stroking it right now, right across the hall in his room with a picture of his own daughter's pussy on his phone.

Eden's nectar was flowing like mad now while her fingers pumped and slipped in and out of her aching hole. They felt so good, but she knew her father's cock would feel so much better. She wanted to rush to his room immediately and impale herself on that fat, hard rod, but even the rum from the eggnog didn't give her the courage for that. Her nipples were aching for attention, too, but she couldn't put down her phone. She just kept staring at her father's rock-solid cock and pumped her sodden fuckhole until she felt the swarming sensation of an oncoming orgasm.

She brought her soaking wet fingers out from her hole and began to furiously rub her swollen clit. The waves of pleasure just kept getting hotter and stronger. She knew her father had to be stroking along with her. She could feel it in her heart. If only she had the courage to go to him. He would certainly be in his room with her now if it weren't for the fact that he thought it would make him a terrible father. But Eden wanted him to be a bad man that way. She want him to take everything she had to give.

Suddenly she was gasping for air and her hips were rocking while the flood of pleasure burst from her pussy and rushed through every part of her young, luscious body. It felt like her climax was never going to stop until it finally left her breathless. And then it took her even longer to recover.

She finally got it together enough to send her father another text. Daddy. You made me cum. Sooooo hard.

This is bad. So so bad, he texted back after a long wait. He didn't admit to cumming, but Eden knew he had. She just knew it.

I love you, Daddy, she wrote.

I love you too, baby angel. So much.

The next thing Eden knew, she was waking up and the morning sun was bright in her window. She could hear the rush of the ocean waves as she groggily got out of bed and looked for something to wear to the kitchen. After pulling on a fresh pair of panties, she decided that would be enough. If it shocked her father then so be it. She was living with him now, and she wanted him to be able to see her the way she'd never allow anyone else.

After slipping into the bathroom to pee and brush her teeth, she went into the kitchen and found her father there, already awake. He was only wearing a snug pair of boxer briefs, and after the two exchanged a contrite look, her eyes dropped toward the bulge between his legs.

"Good morning, Dad."

"Coffee's ready, baby," he said, avoiding eye contact, but his eyes were all over her bare naked tits. He poured two cups and held one out to her.

Eden stepped close and took the cup. They stood within a couple of feet of each other as they took their first sips. Seeing her father in nothing but his boxer briefs was making the girl's nipples swell and perk up. There was no way he could miss it.

They finally were able to make eye contact, and their feelings about the night before were impossible to hide, even though Steve's eyes were still glued to his daughter's tits. It made Eden feel nervous and self-conscious, but she loved every second of the way her father's eyes followed wobble and curve of her naked boobs.

"I think you forgot to put on a top," he pointed out with a wry smirk.

"No, Dad. I didn't forget. Besides, it's nothing you haven't seen already."

"Um, speaking of things we've both seen," he started, then paused while his daughter watched his face expectantly. "I'm sorry about last night. I never should have sent you that...ummm...picture."

Eden felt her face flush hot. Her nipples were on fire at the blatant mention of her father's cock picture. She didn't know how she could look him in the eye, but she wasn't about to let him think she felt anything but love for his big, beautiful dick.

"I'm not sorry," she managed to say. "Are you sorry I sent you that picture of my, umm, my pussy."

"Oh, baby, no. You're so beautiful. Even your, uhh, pussy. But let's just blame it on the eggnog and not let it happen again."

Steve's eyes never left his daughter's almost naked body. Eden could see that his cock was getting bigger in his briefs. She couldn't believe he could really mean what he was saying if he was getting hard for her at the same time. One thing in her mind was solid as concrete. She wanted more from her father, not less. Much more. She wanted what Sara was getting all semester, but she wanted it from him and only him. There was no one else and there never would be.

Eden decided right then to tell her father how all semester when they were texting at night her roommate was just a few feet away across the room getting her brains fucked out by different guys every time. Steve listened to his daughter's story with a shocked expression, but the bulge in his boxer briefs was getting even bigger. Then she finally came to the part she really wanted him to finally know.

"So, Dad. All those nights we texted from school? Sara was having sex in the same room, and I was...turned on."

Steve's cock finally got so hard his shaft stood up and the top of his shaft was sticking up past the band of his briefs. Eden gasped out loud when she saw it. He started to push it back inside his underwear, but his daughter pointed out that he'd sent her a picture of it only the night before.

"I like it, Dad. It's so nice," she told him, her heart racing. "It's so much nicer than anything I saw of those guys who came to fuck Sara."

Eden poured herself a cup of coffee with trembling hands. She was dying to touch her father's cock but she didn't dare. Not that she thought he'd mind. It just felt like such a big step, no matter how much she was aching for it to happen. She took her cup to the table and sat. It was easier to think being a few feet away from him, and it also gave her a better view of the impressing rod jutting up from his briefs.

"Baby, did any of them ever see you like this?" he asked, nodding at her state of near nudity.

"No, Daddy," she shook her head. "I didn't want them to see me like this."

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure. You're the only one I want to see me like this."

"Fuck," Steve whispered under his breath, bringing his hand to his cock. He began rubbing his shaft as he gazed at her thickly curved body.

"Ohh, Dad, that - fuck - looks so good," she sighed.

"Didn't you ever wish you were getting what Sara was getting?"

He pushed his briefs down past his balls, fully exposing his swollen dick. His daughter watched him wrap his fist around his shank while twirling her nipples with the tips of her fingers.

"Yes, every night, Dad. But not with any college boy."

Steve looked up at her face and gazed into her eyes with an intense glow, like something vital had changed.

"I'm glad to hear that, baby. I can't imagine anyone else enjoying those beauties," he said, dropping his eyes back down to her tits.

"Are they really beautiful, Dad?"

"Oh, baby, they're perfect. I thought so the first time you sent that picture from school."

"And you don't want guys to look at them?"

"No, sweetheart. I would hate that."

"But you're looking at them, Daddy."

"But I shouldn't be, sweetheart. This is really, really bad."

"Then why does it feel so good?" she asked.

Steve finally pushed his briefs all the way off and started boldly stroking his cock in front of the girl. He was leaning back against the counter and staring at her sensitive tits. This whole, forbidden situation was quickly breaking down whatever fears Eden still had. "I got really excited when I sent you that," she admitted. "I mean, like, the wet pussy kind of excited."

"Oh, god," her father moaned. "So did I, baby. You made me so hard."

"Did you touch yourself like you are right now, Daddy? Looking at my tits, I mean? At your daughter's tits?"

"Fuck, baby, yes I did. I know it's so bad, but I couldn't stop."

"Me, too. I fingered myself under my blanket while Sara was getting fucked."

"Fuck," her father nearly spat.

"And last night? Did you do it again? You were so hard. I made myself cum looking at your cock, Dad."

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,974 Followers