Sexual Adventures of Mira

Story Info
Introduction of Mira and her self.
3.2k words
3.92
8.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for stopping by—

This is a story about a girl's life. How she goes from being a normal girl to totally new person who she never dreamt of... There will be multiple characters coming in as the story proceeds. It is a story inspired by real life incidents and fragments of imagination...

If u like it please leave a comment below..."

*****

It all started when I was away from my husband for almost more than 2 years. It was something that we chose at the time. My husband needed more time to setup, his business, I was on the other hand eager and anxious to learn more. I was a bachelors in Fashion Designing, but wanted to get Post-Graduated from abroad.

My husband is a smart man. He did his Masters in Business Management and was getting his feet wet in the family business. I always had good job opportunities but I wanted to study more! Also my husband and his family were not very keen in 'me getting a job' as they felt, the money was ample and I would just work hard for no reason when I can just enjoy the money without taking any work pressure.

It had been just 6 months since my marriage and I was already bored with my 'stuck in the house' situation. The place was new and so were the people.

My mother-in-law (MIL) was a cool lady. She was modern and out going. She had Club memberships and other sort of fundraising things to attend. She treated me well and was Not into keeping an eye on me. She had a pretty busy life herself! Even though this was a joint family, people who lived in this house hardly met. My husband had a younger brother who was just off to study in London. He was also interested in getting into family business after his studies. My husband had no sister.

Everyday my husband and my father-in-law (FIL) left for work usually at the same time. My MIL generally left a little later. We had several servants to help. I was left all alone in this big mansion house near the coastline of Goa, India. I was getting more and more lonely each passing day. My husband and I had a great bonding going on even though I did not know him very well before marriage.

We got married through acquaintance. We kind of knew each other by name and families but not personally. My husband and I had great sex going on since last couple of months. Jay had a great sexual appetite. We both have had affairs before our marriage and we shared things about our past lives and agreed to move ahead!

One evening my husband came back from work. He was moderately tired. I greeted him and welcomed him with a kiss on his cheek.

He said, "Let's go for a walk along the shoreline, sun looks beautiful at this hour."

I was wearing a knit thin strap tank top and shorts. I quickly grabbed my shear chiffon robe and put it on, my husband changed into shorts and a t-shirt. We headed out to take a walk on the beautiful shoreline.

Seeing the perfect time to talk, I popped the question. "Jay I was hoping if I could get little occupied, I get bored all day and I want to go out meet people and learn new things."

"Well what exactly do you have in mind?" he asked.

"Well I was hoping for a Post- Graduation in my area for interest." I answered.

"Hmm, I have no problem paying for your tuition, but do you think we have good colleges here in Goa? I don't want you to go to any college just like that..." Jay said.

"Well I have researched a few colleges in the Usa. I will share once we go back home." I said and after taking a long beautiful walk we went back home.

The evening proceeded as usual and Jay agreed on the college and the course. Later that night Jay was quiet...

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"If you go away I will feel lonely, who will I make love to? My life will become dried up without you, my love. " he shrugged.

"Hey if you say that then I will never want to go, besides I want to occupy myself, you need to focus more on your work. I'm going all nuts here doing nothing, dear." I said.

Jay agreed and we made passionate love twice that night, full of lust. He came twice and I collapsed like a lifeless doll.

About my sexual preference, I was totally a straight person, at least that's what I knew.

Over a few days, I got admission into one of the good colleges in Michigan, Usa and I flew a month after. I had a friend from my school days who was residing in the same city that I was visiting. It was the month of August and I was going to attend college in the fall. Jay came to see me off and so did my parents. It was a sad departure as I was going to be away for 2 long years.

Tears rolled down my eyes as I said my good bye's to Jay, I was going to miss him badly. I took an over night flight and landed in Detroit 2 days later, due to all the time lapses and DST going on at the time. I checked into a hotel in a suburb near to my college. That was going to be my abode until I found a proper place to live in.

——————————————————————

A few days later I was all settled into a shared apartment, with a girl named Julie. She was beautiful looking Hispanic girl, Charming and charismatic in nature. Her wheatish color made us look very similar. We gelled up pretty well in a couple of days. She was new to the country too, we had stories to share and knowing each other was getting exciting.

Julie was going to attend the same college as I, but a different course. We still had a fortnight before our college started. We decided to explore the areas around and we loved to hang out together. Couple of days went by, we were having so much fun exploring the city and setting up the house together. She was the most fun loving person I had met until date. We decided to hit the club that night.

"Hey lets get into one of the hot dresses tonight and hit the floor, Mira..." Julie said.

"Well I don't have any party dresses, I just pack few of my formal wears and basic wears..." I said.

"Well why don't you choose a dress from my closet? I have plenty of sexy ones." She said.

I was skeptical at first about Julie's size as breasts seemed not very large to me. She wore size 6. To my surprise I was able to fit into one of her US 6 size dress, with my boobs snuggled and popped up high. I would say a little more room on my Breast area to fit my perfect 40 D's, would have made it a decent fit. But I loved what I was looking at. I was wearing a purple dress with a deep neckline and the length of the dress was until my mid thigh. It gave me a sexy appearance and I started feeling aroused all of a sudden...

Julie was looking smoking hot in her black shear dress with only her nipples, waist and groin area covered with a little opaque cloth. We wore our pencil heels and did a fancy makeup with bold lipsticks on. It was then, that I realized how much I have missed living my live to fullest, in past 6 months. I almost never put makeup on as Jay wasn't around much. The whole make over made me look like some bigwig.

In the sexy attire, we walked down to near by club. Men wooed us as we walked with our bottoms popped out in our 5 inches high heels. A shiver ran down through my spine as men wooed and commented some nasty thing.

One comment that made my juices to gush was, "I would love to eat that ass..." Said a man passing by...

Julie looked at me, "what is the size of your ass, Mira?" she questioned.

"Its 40 inches." I replied.

Her eyes were stuck on my booty as if she never noticed it before. Soon we reached the club, the bouncer greeted us and welcomed us in. It was a loud and a dark place, it was my first time in a night club in a new country. Girls were dress wildly. I noticed a girl dancing on the floor barely wearing anything and was in an urge of taking those clothes off too.

I asked Julie, "Hey! what's going on here?"

"Its a strip/night club silly, girls strip their clothes off seducing the crowd." Said Julie.

—Oh my God!!

It was my first time in a strip club. It was breath taking to see a girl stripping and shaking her goodies for the crowd. Everybody seemed to enjoy it thoroughly.

I saw a few girls in different corners kissing men, while the men were touching the girls inappropriately exposing their intimate body parts. I saw a man squeezing a hoofer's nipple from on top of her dress, while the other man squeezed her booty.

In a different corner another hoofer was getting one of her nipple sucked by a man and his wife/gf was sucking on the other nipple, while the hoofer rubbed her ass on another man's tool and smooching him over her shoulder at the same time.

It was an exquisite sight for me and I could feel my juices running under my panty. Julie was already on the dance floor.

"Hey Mira, come join me...", she screamed through the loud music.

I was hesitant then saw many other girls ravaging themselves and I said to myself, 'what the heck, let me go join her...'

Julie danced like a pro, I was trying to get a hang of being on the dance floor I was the poor little rookie of the evening.

Julie was sweating and said to me, "come let's grab a drink".

As we were loading on our shots, a man walked over to us and said, "I'm looking for two girls tonight, to join my boys group at the back, are you girls interested?"

Julie and I looked at each other we kind of smirked at first, then I hesitantly said "well I guess we could..."

Julie looked surprisingly at me and whispered, "you are getting there, keep it up, Lets go..."

We agreed and asked him to buy us more drinks. He happily said, "You girls can have anything and as much you want, its on the house..."

Oh! We wondered, was he the owner of this club? Is it ok to join his boys party? Julie and I looked questioned.

We popped in a few drinks and followed the man.

——————————————————————

Julie and I were badly hung up as we walked with the man in the back booth...

"I'm super wet down there, don't think I could resist men today... ", I whispered to Julie.

"Same Here!" Julie whispered back to me...

As we reached in the back... the men were all dressed up in suits and ties. Oh my I love men in suits and uniform. A guy just seemed like Jay to me for a moment. I wasn't thinking at all and I just sprung my hand up in the air and said,

"Hey Hi gentlemen, you guys look sexy..." And I started babbling something which I didn't ever recall. Julie was still rocking on the beats, we were crazily high on booze.

The man who brought us in the back introduced himself, "Hi Ladies, I'm Bob, this is my night club and these men are my friend here... This guy over here got a promotion today and they are here to Celebrate... All the girls who work for me are busy tonight and I don't want to let down my friends here. Would you girls like to entertain them tonight? I'm willing to pay each one of you a good amount, probably whatever you ask for, but I want these men happy and satisfied as they walk out of here tonight."

We were baffled to hear what Bod said...

My eyes were wide open but all I could understand was Julie and I had to please men for money...

Julie agreed and so did I...

As we were trying to balance still on our feet, one of the person got up and held Julie by her waist as she was about to fall... The high heels seemed too high for me and I was not able to balance and I tumbled on a man, with my already pooped up boobs on his lap... I'm a 40D breast size with a thin waist, with a 40 something ass... the man quickly ran his hand on my ass and my thigh length dress plunged up to my half ass. The man seemed high on booze too, he saw my curvy half exposed ass and spanked it hard with his lefthand, leaving his finger mark behind.

It was first time I was ever spanked. I was in tears but was still tipsy, I felt more excited and liked being spanked like that... Bob brought some more drinks for us... The man on whose lap I landed forced a shot of booze down my throat, then second and then third... I completely lost my senses... the man said to me, "Hey Busty, I'm John and this is my friend Tony. We are going to be your drivers today..." As I looked Upon the other man I saw his hand approaching towards my deep neckline, he grabbed my thick tit and said, "this is going to be my snack with booze today..." The four men we were offered to were busy toying with Julie and me.

—————————————————————

As I turned around to check on Julie, I saw her tits dangling and her pussy being licked. She was looking like a brunette sex goddess... I took an inspiration from her and enhanced my body curves to look more appealing by arching my lower back outwards and raising my chest in upward direction...

I was a loud moaner and I started to exaggerate moans to add on to the hotness of the scene. Tony still had one of my tits in his hand and John was still spanking me, only to my realization both my hooters were out and my dress pulled up to my waist exposing my thin strip thongs between my large booty. My butt cheeks were plumy red and my nipples were hard erect by being pinched and pulled... I was at the highest peek when I realized more booze running down my throat and running down my body, between my boobs...

The men then asked me, "have you ever taken two men before?"

I said, "No! But I would love to be your bitch tonight, just take me as you like it..."

John then got all pumped up with my dirty say and tore my thong string with his bare hands, pushing my boobs on the table corner and starting licking my pussy like a crazy wild dog... Tony then took out his man drill are stuffed it in my mouth with my tits resting one on the table and other suspended in the air... He started slapping my hanging tit which made me perform my sucking better. I would get an occasional twist on my nipple in between the tit slapping which made me moan out louder with exaggeration...

John continued to eat my clitoris as if it was a sucker, he created a vacuum sucking action on my pussy, sucking every bit of it and my pussy lips. At one point he almost managed to engulf my whole pussy flesh into his mouth and started sucking it like a vacuum... I could feel my blood gushing down under the veins making my pussy pumped with juices... I was soaking wet as I moaned loud with Johns occasional nipple twists.

John then took out his man tool and rudely stuffed it inside of me in one go. My pussy charmingly took it as it was dripping wet. Only when I thought his cock was fully in I felt a thud and I almost got off balanced. Tony was holding one of my boobs, as he kept on stuffing my mouth with his dick and I some how managed to hold up. John's dick was too big and thick, it made me come back to my senses and I was struggling to get his dick fit into my tiny pussy, which had only been fucked with couple of average sized dicks...

As John rode me, I squirmed with pleasure. My tiny mouth was filled with Tony's dick, which was too thick and long. I couldn't fit my mouth around its girth and as John pushed his tool inside Tony's dick got shoved so deep into my mouth that I felt it in my throat. It gave Tony a great pleasure as he squeezed my breasts with both hands...

I was being tormented and I was totally loving it... This simultaneous action of being fucked in my V hole and being deep throated roughly opened the hidden levels of my sexual desires... I was on the path from where I could never return back to my normal life... The men soon came into me and I was forced to gulp the the thick residue that was spurted into my mouth... Both men wanted more but I was exhausted... seeing 'the lame me' they decided to call it a night...

Tony and John were highly pleased by me they asked for my phone number and I eagerly shared like a slut. Tony then gave a hard slap on my tits making then red.

"Great set of boobs you got there, would love to fuck them again sometime", he said.

His nasty comment made me all red and I blushed... As I was blushing, I got a tight spank on my booty and I got startled at the instant hit... It was John spiting on my butt crack and spanking my ass cheeks.

"I would love to fuck your ass hole some day, I wonder how tight it might be as your pussy was as tight as new..." John said, constantly spanking my ass cheeks red.

I was being critiqued and I was shocked to hear how much of a beauty the men saw in me... It added a huge self boost and confidence in me.

The other two men were just done with Julie. We both were super exhausted, all the booze and sex made us super dizzy... we were offered some ginger ale by Bob along with 5 grand bucks each, which made us feel like total high end Whores. After resting for a while we gathered our belongings, dressed ourselves up and headed towards our home...

It was the best sex that I ever had... I was very tired, but my body was craving for more...