Sexual Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
John breeds Britney... Kelsie joins in.
2k words
4.47
13.9k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InoahGuy
InoahGuy
21 Followers

This is the continuation of the John and Kelsey stories. Feel free to read them to get a bit of back story. (Playtime, then Holiday, then Poker Night). The rest of the stories will be under this title updated in parts.

<-------------------//-->

John picked up his phone and dialed a string of digits before putting the receiver to his ear and awaited the answer.

"H-h-hello," the voice answered groggily.

"Not awake I see, let allow me to assist. I will be there in ten minutes, please be ready," was all John said before he hung up.

He grabbed his keys, hustled out the door, and hopped in his car before picking up his phone and dialing the familiar number.

"Hello," Kelsie's voice answered.

"I am on my way to Britney's, if you want to join us, be there in five," he responded before hanging up.

He arrived at Britney's house and pulled up the driveway. He got out and walked up to the door, knocked once, and waited.

The door opened and Britney was standing there completely naked, a smile on her face, albeit tired.

"Thank you for coming over tonight," she said.

"You ready?" John replied, "It's time for some fun."

He walked inside and shut the door, turned to Britney and pushed her against the wall, one hand to her neck, the other grabbing her large breast. He leaned into her neck and whispered, "Tonight, you get yours, I do hope your ready."

Her eyes flew open and she inhaled the best she could. "Is it what I think it is? Could it be true?" She thought to herself. She had been trying to get him to get her pregnant the last few months, but each time it wouldn't stick. She had gone to the doctor to see what she could do, and had discussed timing, a shot, and other ways to get pregnant. This was her window, and somehow he figured it out, she hadn't said anything. Her body shook with delight and pleasure, her pussy already starting to get wet with just the thought.

"Are you listening to me, or you drift off into la-la land?" He growled as his hand squeezed harder on her neck, his other grabbed her large nipple and began to knead, twist, and pull it.

"Yes... No... Sorry, I'm.... just excited...." She managed between breaths.

"I see, so let's recap," John said. "I'm going to fuck you, not just once, and not just twice, I'm going to fuck you raw, fill you with my seed, and not stop until you are covered, inside and out."

Britney gasped, in both shock and pleasure. Her mind raced, her body ached for his touch, his cock, his warm come. Her nipples hardened, her pussy dripped, and he had only gotten started.

John released her breast and unbuttoned his pants, unzipped them, and pushed his pants and boxers down, releasing his hardening cock, swinging in and upward motion, slapping her belly.

"Let's start with your mouth, the first of many openings to be used tonight," John said as he pulled her down to her knees, he hardened cock just inches from her mouth. He grabbed her hair in a clump and positioned his cock on her lips. She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip, watching it jump.

"All the way in, I want it deep in your throat," John growled.

Britney grabbed his balls with one hand, gently cupping and squeezing them, and the base of his shaft with her other. Just as she lowered her mouth to envelop the top, the door opened and Kelsie came in.

"Don't stop," John said as he moved his hips to move his rock hard member into her mouth.

Kelsie moved to the side and watched as Britney took his whole cock in her mouth, then slid it out, her tongue trailing the underside. She began to work her tongue across the top before inserting his member into her mouth, over and over, each time taking his whole cock into her mouth, his tip touching her throat.

John moaned in pleasure as she worked his cock expertly with her mouth. He started to match her movements, thrusting as she took his cock, face fucking Britney, as her expert mouth kept up the onslaught.

Kelsie, entranced at her expert skills, her naked body, and his rigid cock disappearing into her warm mouth and reappearing constantly, started to get more excited by the minute. She quickly removed her tight yoga pants, moved her wet panties to one side, and started to thrust two fingers into her wet pussy.

John looked over and smiled, knowing he was pleasing the two of them at the same time, without even touching them. He could feel Britney's lips slide across his shaft, her tongue dart and swirl around his thick cock, gliding over each part as she continued her blowjob. His balls started to tighten, and he knew he wasn't going to last, Britney's lips on his cock and Kelsie fingering herself into a frenzy, his cock was just waiting to explode. The build up was intense, his dick surged and pulsed with each insertion into her warm mouth, Britney could feel it and started to hum as she sucked. It drove John to the breaking point as he held her head in place, pushed his cock deep into her throat and exploded a volley of come. Spurt after spurt erupted from the tip as Britney clamped her mouth down on his dick and sucked and swallowed his load.

"Oh my gooooooooood!!!" He cried out as his sperm-infused onslaught blasted her throat with his load. He held her in place as a second volley shot from his dick, this time it dribbled out of the corners of her mouth.

"This is just the beginning," John said as he pulled Britney up to a standing position, spun her around, and bent her over the table that Kelsie was sitting at. "And this is merely the next act," he added as he lined his still rock hard cock up to her sopping wet pussy.

He slowly rubbed the tip of his cock across her slit, before sliding the tip in. Britney's body shook with pleasure as his cock teased her sensitive lips before parting them ever so much.

"Please.. I.. need you," Britney panted and ended with a small moan, her body reacting to the cock teasing her.

John didn't waste any time, he lined up his cock with her inviting pussy entrance and slammed it in. His balls slapped against her ass as he impaled her pussy with his hard member, and she cried out in pleasure.

"Oh... GOOOOOOD!!!" She moaned as his dick filled her tight hole, rocking her to her core, her muscles clenching on his dick as he began to thrust. He would pull out almost all the way and then slam it back in, each time he body would slap against her butt cheeks, sending ripples across them. Each thrust sending her farther and farther into ecstasy, each thrust slapping against her ass.

"Just the way I like it," John growled as he pummeled her pussy with constant deep thrusts. Kelsie had removed her wet panties and slid a chair next to Britney and spread her legs wide. Britney didn't hesitate and rotated slightly as she dove in and started lapping her wet pussy. John moved around to resposition himself and continued his pounding, each thrust getting him harder and harder, closer and closer to another blast.

"Locked... and... loaded," John said between thrusts, "Here it comes!"

Britney moaned into Kelsie's pussy as he slammed in, his entire shaft disappearing into her hot tunnel. As his cock erupted deep inside, her body went over the edge and shook with the biggest orgasm she has ever had, her tongue continuing its attack on Kelsies clit.

"Oh.. my.. GOD!! Don't... stop... Brit.. I'm... coming!!!" Kelsie screamed in pleasure as she shot her juices all over Britney's face.

"Oh god yes!" John moaned as another spurt erupted from his cock head deep into her pussy, filling every inch inside her to maximize the chances.

Once the last of his come was milked out by her pussy, he pulled his softening cock out and smiled, "Hope it sticks!"

"Oh.. me.. too.." panted Britney.

Kelsie seized the opportunity and dropped to her knees in front of John and took a hold of of flaccid creamy cock. She brought it to her mouth and stuck out her tongue to lick the combined juices off, tasting the sweet and salty mixture before inserting the tip into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the tip.

"Oh shit!!" John cried, "I'm still sensitive."

Kelsie responded with a hum and sucked the tip of his cock, feeling it start to pulse and come alive. She pulled it out to reply, "It's my turn, I do hope you saved some for me."

She pulled her lips back to his cock and started to lick the tip with swirling motions, it awakening the beast inside. His cock jumped to life, slowly growing to full size and rigidity under the onslaught of her tongue lashing. When she got it to full length, she took the whole throbbing cock into her mouth, humming and sucking, sliding it in and out of her mouth.

"Oh.. my.. god!" John cried in pleasure as Kelsie expected sucked on his hard cock.

Britney turned to see Kelsie bobbing on John's cock and knelt down to cradle his balls in one hand, the other reaching down to rub a finger across her still sticky clit.

"Don't suck him dry, I need more of that seed," Britney said to Kelsie as she squeezed his balls.

Kelsie slid his cock out of her mouth with a pop and smiled, "There's plenty left."

She pushed John down to the floor and stood up to move over and line her pussy above his mouth. As she squatted down, she felt his start to lick her lips and probe her slit. She was facing Britney and smiled, "It's all yours, finish that cock off."

Britney jumped up and faced Kelsie as she lowered herself onto his awaiting rock hard member and slid it in. She slammed down and squealed in pleasure, feeling his cock split her insides. She leaned over and grabbed Kelsie's face and kissed her lips. Softly as first as she started to rock, but it grew in intensity as she hungrily kissed her as she rapidly ground her wet pussy onto his cock. Kelsie had sat down all the way, his lips right over her pussy, his tongue licking and probing. She kissed back with passion as they ground both their pussies on John, moaning into each other's mouth as they were getting pummeled inside. John reached up and grabbed Britney's ass cheeks as he arched up for a thrust, knowing his balls were bulging and his cock was trembling for release. He held her down as he launched a cataclysmic volley of sperm deep into her baby canal. He arched as another blast jetted from his cock as he moaned into Kelsie's pussy, sending her in an orgasm that rocked her whole body. Kelsie kept herself liplocked to Britney as her body shuddered through her orgasm. Britney kissed with renewed vigor, her tongue making her way into Kelsie's mouth and darted around her tongue. The explosion of come inside her sent her over the edge Kelsie clamped down on John's already spend dick and she shuddered through another orgasm.

"Oh.. my.. " Britney panted.

"I.. agree..." Kelsie responded as she rolled off John's face and laid on the ground, spent and sweaty, her pussy covered in her juices and his saliva.

Britney looked down to John, "Thank you... I hope.. that's enough..."

She lifted herself off his cock, and laid down next to him and Kelsie, "I can... barely.. move..."

She laid there as the mixture of his deep inserted come and her juices settled inside. It would only be a matter of time before she knew, but she could feel it, with how much was blasted in her.

InoahGuy
InoahGuy
21 Followers