Sexual Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexual Adventures with Twisted and her Daddy (non-incest)
1k words
4.79
4.9k
1
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat against the bed on the floor, with him standing over me. That gorgeous cock, big and thick and just the right size for me. Damn! It's a sexy cock, not so big it's painful but stretches and fills you. I get wet just thinking about it.... My tongue circling gently the mushroom head of his cock. I licked my lips, then took his whole cock in my mouth in one quick move and held steady. Looking up at his eyes, smiling to myself at the sound of shock, awe and pleasure of having his cock seated fully in my hot, wet mouth. Stroking his cock with my tongue, while keeping my lips tight, working up and down his shaft. Having his cock in my mouth was flooding my pussy.

He pulled back, taking that delicious cock from my mouth and said "the first place I cum will not be in your mouth and you'll be the first one to cum."

I mean how's a girl to argue with that??? 🤷‍♀️ But have no fear there's more cock sucking a head. (LOL that's kind of funny). Damn have I missed sucking cock, it had been years since I had a cock in my mouth.

We both finished undressing and the moment of hot skin on skin contact was fire! He laid me back on the king size bed, running his hands up my smooth, silky legs, spreading as he went. His mouth teasing my pussy, until he clamped onto my clit! Sucking, then gently stroking, then sucking and then his fingers crashed the party by pulling an orgasm from deep within me. I was torn, my clit was so sensitive but on the other hand it had been at least 10 years since my pussy had been licked, what to do. The overwhelming sensitivity won out and I pushed his head away while begging him.

"Daddy fuck me! I need to feel you in me, Daddy!!" I cried out for him.

Out of habit, I got on all fours at the edge of the bed. He slid his cock up and down through my juicy folds, teasing me causing me to beg, I needed his cock inside me. He gripped my hips and slowly entered me, achingly slowly until he was balls deep inside me. I was frustrated but now I'm thankful he didn't just slam into me, he allowed my body to stretch and accommodate his size with a few slow strokes.

Then his grip tightened on my hips and my legs spread farther apart, dropping me lower, I moaned in ecstasy with that first hard thrust. His thrusts grew quicker and deeper and oh fuck me, I was in heaven. His cum heavy balls slapping against my clit, his grip on my hips pulling me back to meet every glorious thrust. My moans and cries grew louder and his strokes more frantic, his grip never leaving me, then I was lost to the orgasm taking over. My pussy gripping and squeezing down on his cock. Then came those final strokes, one hard thrust, another deep thrust, the third final deep stroke and he flooded my pussy with his hot cum. My pussy milking every drop out of him, sending me into another orgasm.

I didn't think it could get much hotter than that. He unfortunately pulled his spent cock out of me. I knew he wasn't inside me but I didn't know where he was so I asked "what are you doing?"

His reply almost caused another orgasm, he simply and proudly stated "I'm watching our cum drip out of your pussy."

Yep kill me now, no way its getting better than this....

Then he says "damn I like looking at this view." That wasn't cockiness, that was confidence and he would prove it more and more.

After watching his cum drip out of my pussy, he took my big metal anal plug and lubed it up with our juices and slowly worked it in my ass. It was a lot to take but I felt amazing and full once it was fully seated in my ass. He was making his way to the bathroom but I asked him to stop.

He said "I just want to wipe off."

He stopped close enough to the bed, that I was able to lay across it and reach him. I took his cum covered cock in my mouth, moaning at how good our cum tastes.

"As a Good Girl, it's my job to clean your cock off, Daddy" I said with a smile when I finished cleaning him with my mouth.

He whispered in my ear "Princess, you don't have to do that, but I enjoyed it," then he took my mouth in a deep kiss.

I looked at him with surprise, he gave me a questioning look, "Most guys won't kiss after their cock or cum has been in a woman's mouth," I said still surprised and turned on.

"Why wouldn't I, we taste good on your lips" he answered, I told you he was confident and cocky.

He came back into the room and said "ready to go to the pool"?

We changed into our suits, his were classic men's trunks, sporting a slight bulge, that I fully intended to make worse. I had on my strapless tankini top with a swim skirt. Then we were headed out the door. Walking down the hall with his hand on the small of my back, we made our way to the elevator. Alone in the elevator, the button was pushed, the doors closed, next thing I knew I was against the wall. His strong hands held my face as he took my mouth in a deep, sensual kiss that had me clinging to his biceps. He pulled back as the elevator came to a stop and just smiled at me. Damn that man knew how to kiss. I silently hoped the elevator would be empty every time we used it.