Sexual Adventures Pt. 04 - Poker Night

Story Info
A few friends join in their poker night.
3.1k words
3.53
7k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
InoahGuy
InoahGuy
21 Followers

---------------------------------

This is the continuation of the John and Kelsey stories. Feel free to read them to get a bit of back story. (Playtime, then Holiday, then Poker Night). The rest of the stories will be under this title updated in parts.

-----------------------------

John hung up his call and set down his phone. Everything was set, the game room was all set up for his friends coming over, the cards were on the table, the fridge packed with drinks. It was going to be a fun night.

"Everyone should be arriving within the hour," John said aloud as he made sure everything was set. About 15 minutes later Britney arrived, sporting her loose sweatpants, stretched to the max with her pregnant belly. A simple button up T-shirt, near bursting at the seems with her milk engorged melons. Her massive mammaries have grown a few sizes since her pregnancy took hold, but looks so amazing on plump body.

"Glad you could make it love," John said with a devilish grin.

"Like I would miss this," she retorted back with a smirk.

About 5 minutes later another knock at the door came and John answered it. Kelsie was at the door with two more people.

"I hope you don't mind, I brought Ty and his girlfriend, Lady, tonight." Kelsie said as she entered the house.

"No problem, the more the merrier," John responded as he let them in and guided them to the game room. "Up for some poker tonight? I have a way to make it interesting."

"Oh?" Kelsie chimed in, her head cocked to one side, pondering his comment.

"Yup!" John replied with a grin, "It's a variation of the last game we played. For the newcomers, we did strip poker last time."

"I filled them in," Kelsie added in.

"Before I filled her in..." whispered Ty with a grin. Lady poked him and chuckled. Kelsie turned red for a moment.

"Oh, well done then, this should be interesting then."

They all took their seats at the table. Ty sat with Lady on his left and Kelsie on his right, then Britney sat down next to John. Ty was rather well built, easily six feet tall, 185 pounds and well muscled. Dark skinned with short black hair in well maintained corn rows and piercing blue eyes made him stand out with a friendly face. Lady was a plump dark skinned woman at about 260 pounds, but very well gifted with a massive rack. They were monstrous in size, her blue button up screaming to hold on. A pair of tight yoga pants clung to her curves, enhanced her asset and well gifted behind. Kelsie was sporting a loose fitting pink t shirt, barely fitting to her massive melons. Her pregnant belly pushed out, she was about two weeks out. A similar pair of sweatpants was clad to her legs. Very casual, yet highly erotic.

John grabbed the deck of playing cards and started to shuffle them. After about 10 shuffles, he passes out the cards and smiles before saying, "Just remember, loser has to take off a piece of clothing, hope you all layered up."

"What was your way of making it interesting?" Kelsie asked.

"You will see, all in due time," John said as he checked the cards he dealt.

"Hey now!" Quipped Britney, "Let us know."

"Lose some clothes first and then you will see," John said.

The first round went through and Ty won and Kelsie lost.

"Whatcha gonna lose Kels?" John asked with a smirk. "And 1 point for Ty. They will come in handy later."

Kelsie sighed at the first round loss and obliged by taking off a shoe.

"Keeping it safe I see," giggled Lady.

"Just prolonging the inevitable," Kelsie added.

Round two went to Britney, and Lady took the loss. "Oh how the tables turned," Kelsie said.

"Well then, let's make it interesting," Lady replied as she started to unbutton her shirt. As the first three came undone, the fabric stretched to the limit of bursting with her massive mammaries caged behind it. The fourth button was undone, then the last two as she pulled it off. Her tits bounced inside their lacy black prison with the motion.

"That's my girl," Ty said with a grin, "So bouncy and huge. So perfect."

"We are just getting started, hush up." Lady replied to Ty.

The next round of cards were dealt and Ty shifted in his seat.

"What's wrong Ty, already sportin' wood?" Teased Lady.

Kelsie and John looked to the growing bulge in his shorts. "Oh the monster has awoken!" Kelsie grinned with delight and poked it.

"Hey now, no teasing, let's play this fair and square." Ty chimes in and reached down to adjust his ever growing bulge.

Britney took the game again, setting her score to 2, and Ty lost the round.

"Come on baby, let's see those pants drop," Lady giggled.

Ty stood up and hooked his thumbs in his shorts and pulled down. "Anything for you babe!" His fingers had accidentally caught his boxers and when he pulled down fast, he exposed his cock. It released from the boxers and sprung up to slap his stomach. It was a monster, easily 9 inches long. The hard as a rock penis was erupting in veins, it's girth about as wide as a soda can. John looked at it with wonder, amazed at how large it was, in both size and girth. Before Ty had a chance to react, Lady reached out and grabbed hold of his shaft, her tiny hands barely encircling it and squeezed.

"It was only supposed to be one layer, but since you released the kraken, the least we could do is tame the beast." Chuckled Lady.

Ty quickly pulled up his boxers, covering the rigid anaconda and smirked, "Not yet ladies, one layer at a time."

"Aww, but I wanted to feel it," Kelsie whined.

"I'm sure it will be available soon" Ty said.

John looked down to see Britney had snaked her hand into his shorts and was squeezing his cock bringing it to life.

"Hey now, you know how much I like that, but rules are rules," John said to Britney as he pulled her out. Britney whined a bit then waiting for the others to rejoin them at the table.

Ty finished pulling up his boxers, but they did nothing to conceal the monster throbbing beneath.

The next round of cards were dealt. After some friendly banter the round went to John and the loser was Lady again.

"Starting to lose those clothes rather quickly," chuckled Britney as Lady took off both her shoes and tossed them aside.

Play continued for a few more rounds and more clothes came flying off. About 45 minutes in or so, Lady was down to her bra and panties, and had 4 points, Kelsie was down to just her underwear with 2 points. The last round she has lost her bra, and it was quite the sight watching her big breasts hang free and bounce once the bra had been removed. Ty still had his boxers and shirt on with 6 points, Britney was down to bra and panties with 2 points and John had just lost this round. He had scored only 2 points. He smiled as he lowered his boxer briefs to the ground, his cock sprang to life and bounced once free.

"It looks like I'm the first one out," John said, "Now to let you know what the points are for." He pulled a piece of paper from the pocket of his jeans and dropped them back to the floor. "I only have two, so I am going to spend two points I have to buy 2 minutes of oral."

He showed the paper to his friends and it had different prize points and prizes labeled ranging from simple oral for 2 points to doggy style/cowboy style for 10 points).

"Looks like you are more a winner than a loser," Britney smiled as she knelt down to her knees in front of John, "but I will gladly take this cock in my mouth for 2 minutes, but you have to keep dealing."

John grinned and shuffled the cards and started to deal when Britney's mouth closed in on his cock and her tip flicked the tip. John shuddered in delight as he launched a card across the table.

"Oh wow! Watch it," John smiled as he finished dealing. He was trying his hardest to concentrate as Britney wrapped her lips around his cock and slid it in her mouth and hummed.

"Oh god!" Cried John.

"Dealers in trouble I see," chuckled Lady.

"Oh yeah, she has an amazing tongue," Kelsie added.

"Oh? I can't wait to see," said Lady.

Ty won the round and Lady lost. Just as Britney stopped and plopped his cock out of her mouth, Lady stood up and smiled. She reached around her back and unhooked the clasp of the bra, removed it and flung it aside as her massive breasts bounced with each movement. Her areolas were dark with very fat nubs for nipples.

"Damn! Those look lovely to suck on," John said.

"Yes they do!" Britney added.

"They are amazing," Ty said, "such much to put in your mouth."

Lady sat down and her breasts bounced with each movement, Johns cock bounced and throbbed with the movements.

"If that thing keeps throbbing like that, I will have to do something about it," Lady said

staring at Johns cock.

"Please do!" John said.

"Oh, it tastes wonderful," Britney added.

The next round of cards were dealt and Kelsie won. Ty lost and he removed his shirt and tossed it aside. Well defined muscles rippled across his chest, a very noticeable 6 pack present.

Another round of cards dealt and Lady took the win. Another loss for Ty. He stood and hooked his fingers in his boxer waistband and pulled down. His massive cock flipped up and slapped his stomach again, still rock hard.

"Looks like I'm out. And I have 6 points," Ty said. "Let's see what that gets me."

He reached for the paper and read the choices and grinned.

"Ok, so I'm spending 6 points on 6 minutes of oral, but I want it 2 minutes with each lady."

"Points well spent!" John said as he watched Ty take a seat and all three ladies kneel down in front of him. Lady started, her mouth masterfully engulfing his cock as much as she could, her hands stroking the base of his cock furiously as she bobbed.

"Oh..god.. Lady! Keep... going.." panted Ty as she worked her magic for two minutes and slipped her mouth off his cock with a pop and licked her lips.

"Don't stop.." pleaded Ty.

"My time is up there big boy, time for the others," Lady said as she hobbled to be beside John and Britney took her place in front of Ty's awaiting monster.

"You don't mind if I tasted this while they please him do you?" She said to John.

"Not at all," John said with a grin as he watched Britney devour Ty's cock in her mouth hungrily and bobbed rapidly on it. Lady's mouth hovered over Johns dick and she licked the underside before sliding it in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down hungrily, sucking his cock, then released with a pop. "No points needed, I just needed to taste it." Lady smiled.

Britney released the massive cock from her mouth and smiled to Kelsie, "Your turn."

Kelsie knelt beside her and took the huge rock hard member in her hands and slowly lowered her lips to the tip. She flicked her tongue across the tip which sent a squeal through Ty's lips. She opened her mouth and slid her mouth over his massive cock and started to bob while pumping her hands on the base of it.

"Oh god!! You.. ladies.. are.. too much.. I'm gonna.. CUUMMMM!" As he screamed out the last word, he cock tensed up and exploded suddenly into Kelsie's mouth, rope after rope of come jetted from his cock, splashing her throat. She swallowed as much as she could and then back off his cock while it still erupted. Another load shot from his cock onto her face. Another blast erupted from his cock and landed on her face and chest.

"I think at this point, the games over," chuckled Britney as she stood up and slipped her fingers into her panties and slowly bent over while pulling her panties down, her thick ass pointed straight at John. As she bent over to pull her legs out of her panties, John reached out and smacked her left cheek and watched it ripple across. As she pulled her other leg out, he smacked her right cheek.

"Such beauty, such symmetry," John said as he stood behind her, his cock still rock hard and covered in Lady's saliva, "and time for that pussy to be filled."

John lined up his hard dick to her peeking hole from behind and slid just the tip in. He grabbed her hips, "you ready?" John asked, but before she could answer he slammed his rigid member in her pussy all the way in until his cock bottom out deep in her pussy, stretching her out as her lips squeezed his cock.

"Oh.. GOD!!!" Britney screamed in pleasure as John slid it almost all the way out, and using his grip on her hips, thrust in again.. hard. Her massive melons swayed with his steady deep penetration and she cried out in pleasure as John continuously impaled her pussy with his cock.

Kelsie had gone over to Lady and had her lay down and proceeded to send her tongue into overdrive on Lady's clit while on all fours. Her tongue probed her pussy, and flicked across her clit, as Lady's moans started to emulate those of Britney while she was getting impaled., Ty moved behind Kelsie and grinned as he lined up his monster cock to her awaiting, dripping pussy.

"Keep licking my Lady, and don't stop, or I get rougher," Ty said as he plunged his cock into Kelsie's love hole.

"Oooonnpmphh," Kelsie muffled a scream into Lady's pussy as Ty slammed into her pussy. His massive thick cock pushed into her tight hole, stretching and expanding it until he fit inside. All 9 inches of his cock was buried deep in Kelsie's quivering wet tunnel as she moaned into Lady's pussy, sending vibrations on her clit.

"Oh.. god!!! That.. feels.. sooooo... good!" Lady cried out in pleasure. Her hands clasped her giant tits and she started to knead her nipples as her twat was getting manhandled with a tongue.

John's thrusting hadn't stopped, his cock jackhammering into Britney's wet vagina. He grabbed her hips and thrust in as deep as his could, his balls swelling to the breaking point, and with one final gusto he pulled out and rammed in as hard and deep as he could, her tits swaying uncontrollably. As he buried his cock deep inside, he grunted as his balls exploded and his cock exploded. Volley after volley of come shot out into Britney's womb, filling her with his seed. He held on as his cock spurted another load deep inside.

"Oh.. GOD!! " cried out John as his cock emptied into her hole.

"I'm coming!! Oh god! You ... filled me.. up, I'm coming.. so.. hard!!!" Moaned Britney.

The sounds of their orgasms set Lady off with a gush of an orgasm, splattering Kelsie's face as she continued her onslaught on her pussy. Ty kept slamming into Kelsie, faster and harder. He could feel his balls tighten and wanted this to last.

"I'm.. gonna.. come.. so hard.. don't you.. dare stop.. " grunted Ty as he kept pummeling her pussy. Kelsie could feel the pain of her pussy stretching, the pulsing sock devastating her pussy, she could feel herself welling up with an orgasm. She squeezed his cock with each thrust, causing Ty to get closer and closer.

"I can't.. hold out..." Ty cried as he thrust in as deep as possible and exploded. Massive ropes of come shot forth from his cock, filling her pussy and leaking out. Another blast from his cock into her already full pussy. He pulled out as another blast shot out, spattering her back and her hair on the back of her head. He reached down and grabbed his cock and started pumping it, shooting load after load out, seemingly not stopping. The next two loads shot all over Kelsie's back and over her shoulder onto Lady's shaven mound. Kelsie didn't even hesitate to lick it up and swallow the large load of come.

"Oh my.. god.." sputtered Ty as he slumped to the ground, his cock flaccid, but still an amazing 6 inches. Kelsie moved over and laid on her stomach, her body wracked with pleasure, come leaking out of her pussy. Britney slumped down and laid next to Kelsie and kissed her forehead.

"So good.. and so full." She smiled.

"I'm not full yet," Lady quipped.

"I can fix that, " John said, "I don't think Ty is ready just yet."

John moved over to Lady and moved between her legs as his cock started to spring to life.

"All for you," John said as he lined up his cock and slowly entered her dripping hole. He laid on top of her, the still warm come squishing between their bodies as he pushed in, bottoming out into her love tunnel. His cock grew harder as her vagina muscles squeezed and milked his cock while he held in it. He leaned down and popped one of her massive tits in her mouth, sucking on her nipple as he started to thrust in and out. His pace quickened as his mouth released the nipple and hungrily sucked on her other. His cock pummeled her pussy, going faster with each penetration, as deep as he could.

"Oh.. god.. yes.. yes.. yes..." cried Lady as his tongue expertly manipulated her nipple in His mouth while he cock jackhammered her pussy.

"Oh.. don't stop... I'm.. gonna.. come" Lady cried out as an orgasm ripped through her body. John never stopped thrusting as her body shook into another orgasm.

John kept slamming into her pussy as he could feel another load building. He let her nipple pop out as he hungrily kissed Lady. She kissed back, her arms wrapping around his head, holding him in place, her legs wrapping around his back. John went into overdrive and his cock erupted as he slammed it all the way inside. Ropes of come splattered her inner walls, filling her womb with come, another volley blasted inside as he started to pull out. One last blast shot out, covering her belly, mixing with the cream already deposited there by Ty.

"I think... tonight.. went well.." he managed as he was catching his breath.

"I agree," Ty responded, "Thank you for the invite"

InoahGuy
InoahGuy
21 Followers