Sexual Bon Vivant Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved over on the bed. Mom lay back and beckoned Frankie towards her spread legs. He complied. She looked at me as Carol lowered herself onto my cock.

"I wanted you to be with me for this. You don't mind that Frankie fucks your mother, do you?"

It was less a question than a statement. Whatever the case, they didn't wait for my reply as Frankie put her legs on her shoulders and started fucking her. I turned my attention to Carol. More specifically her breasts as they bounced inches from my face. I realized that I had missed having sex with this sexy woman. I also really liked fucking the other pretty lady in the room.

Speaking of my mom, she was shamelessly humping her hips to meet Frankie's cock as it pistoned in and out grasping cunt. Her bare feet danced in the air above his back. I was briefly mesmerized by her brightly painted toenails. They were both working up a sweat. After she came he added his semen to what I had already placed there. Afterward, we all collapsed on the bed.

When we moved in, eyebrows were raised. We didn't care. Frankie and I ran his company well, tripled it actually. When I traveled I sometimes took one of the ladies along. A time or two a sale was made when my "assistant" agreed to go out to dinner with a client.

Frankie and I would trade moms occasionally. He and I still share the house (platonically). The moms passed away two years apart in their eighties.

12