Sexual Choices

Story Info
Couple Makes Sexual Choices For Themselves.
1.9k words
4.25
485
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,015 Followers

SEXUAL CHOICES

Not only did we need to decide where we were going to live, what kind of house we wanted, where it would be--what neighborhood, schools, part of town--, we also had to make some decisions what our marriage.  We had to decide how we dealt with sex, child raising, and finances.  We had to make decisions about leisure time activities, vacations, hobbies, and who did what around the house.  Division of labor was important, as was how we decided things having to do with family matters: family council, discussion, final decision.  

 Sex has been an important part of both of our lives.  I am more progressive, and she has been more traditional.  She had only two sex partners, but I had many.  That was something she was concerned about regarding sexual health and our marriage style.   I assured her I would get checked out and would be fine with a more conservative marital compromise, but she was uneasy about my adjustment to a more traditional approach.

Amazingly, she was the one who proposed a more open  marriage than we had planned.  She said she thought it would be easier for me to accept monogamy if I wasn't "beaten over the head" with it.  That surprised me, though that is how she is, always thinking of the other person.   If someone was being a jerk, she would say, "He probably had a bad morning."   If someone didn't have place to live she would offer them a room or a couch.   I have to be careful we don't have a homeless person living under our dining room table.  

"You can't help everybody," I tell her.

"But they're so sad," she says.  "Don't we have an extra twenty dollars?"

So one Sunday morning we were making love, and it was great I might add, when she said, "I think we should open things up for you.  You know, allow some flexibility, some latitude, some freedom regarding our sex life.  Like, see other people.  At least you."

"I have all I need," I said.  "Right here in this bed."

"But with all the people you are used to being with, don't you feel a little stifled?" she asked.

"Stifled?" I said.

"You know, restricted, tied down?  You don't feel just a little chained up?" she said.

"By you?  Do I feel stifled by the woman I married?  No," I said.  "I love her, by the way."

"She loves you, too," she replies.  "I just don't want you feeling shackled." She snuggles up against me, wrapping her long, naked legs around me.  "You went from being a man about town, a free man with no anchor, no chains, no restrictions, to a man with a ring and a collar."

I looked at her.  "So you are a collar?"

"I am a wife.  Some think that is an anchor and a collar both," she said.

"But I don't," I answered.  

"So if you had a chance to sleep with a luscious lady, you saying you wouldn't give it a thought?" she asked.

"A thought?  Maybe a thought," I said, "but I wouldn't have to think long.  I have what I want."

I put my hand on her cheek.  "Let me ask you.  Would you if you had a chance?  Ever think of it?"

"No," she replied without hesitating.  "Not ever.  Not even for a second.  Like you said.  I have what I want.  I just wanted to give you the option," she said.  

"No need," I said.  "This relationship does not have to be open to thrive.  That choice is made.  We don't need other people.  We have your fascination with sexual positions and my underwear and leather fetish," I said.  "You love cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spooning, the Lotus, scissors, missionary, and doggy style.  You don't mind that I get off on panties, but don't have to wear them, and that leather turns me on.  We are perfect for one another."  

We kissed and she agreed.  "We are aren't we," she said.  

"Why don't we do a position a day and I will wear leather each day and you wear only panties around the house?" I suggested.  She smiled and nodded.

"We are lucky it is summer and warm enough for me to only wear panties.  Why don't you wear nothing but leather and we could start with the lotus," she said with enthusiasm.  "It may be my favorite."

"Right, we don't need other people to have a great sex life," I said.  "We have one already." 

We went to sleep in each other's arms and woke with the thought of a day of panties and the Lotus position that night.  I would wear a leather vest and nothing else, and all day would look at her in sexy panties that have me hard all day waiting for a Lotus that night.  

All day I got to look at her bare breasts and her lovely bottom in sheer panties.  It was heaven, and I was so turned on that I could hardly wait until bedtime to explore the Lotus with my beautiful wife.  She came to bed and let me remove her panties and hold them to my nose.  We got into the Lotus on the bed, upright, and facing one another with her sitting on my lap, taking my erection deep in her sex.  We stayed that way until she began bouncing on my lap and finally came with a groan and a shriek.  

Again we slept holding each other and woke feeling charged and refreshed.  I work at home and all day she wore only silk panties that drove me wild.  "What position should we do tonight?" I asked.  

"I was thinking about the spoon," she said.  "That always make me feel really loved, like I am in your arms and being fucked and adored all at once."

I quickly agreed and went to the kitchen to make her a quick breakfast.  She had gone to the bathroom, but when she came out I told her to get back in bed and let me serve her.   She reluctantly crawled back in bed and sat up, letting me put the tray in front of her.  I gave her two pieces of toast, jelly, a hard boiled egg, and hot tea.  

After she got out of bed we went to the bathroom and showered together.  She let me soap and wash her completely, standing and bending to accommodate my cleaning her body.  After she stepped out of the shower I dried her and handed her the panties I wanted her to wear for the day. 

I worked in my study and she around the house in her lovely silk panties.   At noon we had a small lunch and that night we had a lasagna casserole she had fixed during the day.   That night we crawled into bed and got into the spooning position.  I entered her with her guiding me in with her right hand, facing away from me with her knees drawn up.  I moved slowly in and out and picked up the speed gradually.  

Her breathing surged as I picked up the pace again. She pushed her back against me, and I held her tight in my arms.  "I love you," I whispered next to her ear. 

"And I love hearing that," she whispered back.  I wasn't sure she'd come in that position because it is so gentle and intimate and relaxed, but in a few minutes her body stiffened and I could feel the climax build in her.  When it came I eased up on my hold of her body and let her orgasm roll out of her naturally. 

After I ejaculated he reached back and took hold of my flaccid penis after it slipped out of her.  Behind her back she massaged it in her hand, letting the stickiness coat her palm and moving her fingers slowly to caress my limp penis.  

We stretched out together, my front against her back, relaxing and savoring the closeness.  I wanted to let her know that I felt so grateful she had been willing to allow me to have sex with other women because she thought I wanted and needed it.  She is such a giving person I wanted to let her know how much I appreciated her for it.  

Later that day we sat in the dining room and I told her how much I loved her.  "You are one in a million," I said.  "Few people would be willing to give their partner the freedom to have what they need without caring about their own pleasure," I said.   "Thank you for caring so much."

"I only care because you deserve it," she said.  

When summer was over, and the temperature began to drop, she started wearing a sheer robe with underpants underneath and no top.  We had gone through cowgirl; reverse cowgirl, where she faced toward my feet; doggy style; missionary, with a few variations; and many oral variations.  It had been a wonderful summer and we had great sex and knew we were a well suited couple who were in a strong marriage we cared about.  

In September we decided to travel to Peru for two weeks for a vacation we both wanted.  When we landed in Lima we were picked by the hotel van.  Claire and I both sat in the back seat, behind the diver, another couple in the one behind us, and the third couple in the very back seat.  When we got to the hotel we chatted with the other couples and then went to our room. 

"It was a pretty marvelous summer," I said.  "Every position in the Kama Sutra.  I got to admire your panties all day all summer.  Fantastic.  You are the best a man can get," I said.   "I do love you so much."

"And Julia thinks you're pretty fine, husband dear," she said.

"Julia of the couple from Minnesota?" I asked.

"She couldn't take her eyes off of you," Claire said.

"Well, she has no chance at this married man."

"You don't want to open things up for her?" she asked.

"Not even for both of those married ladies at once," I said.   "You should know by now that I am yours for life.  Sorry, but you've got me for keeps.  If you want to open things up, then tell me."

"Just checking," she said.   

That night we went to dinner and sat with the couple from Minnesota, Julia and Mark.  We chatted casually and seemed to get along with them very well.  After dinner we went with them for drinks, then for a walk along the shore.  "Back in Minnesota we belong to a group that has social events every month," Mark said.  

"People there are very liberal," Julia said.  "We, ah, all believe in marriage, but we all don't see monogamy as the answer to all the world's problems," she said.

"In other words, we all think people should be free to decide for themselves who they have sex with," he said.

"We're swingers," she said.  

"We would like to know if you are liberal thinkers too?" he said.  "Think about it.  Tell us tomorrow what you decide."

That night back in our hotel room we got ready for bed.  We each undressed without saying much.  Finally Claire said, "What do you think?"

"I think they are a nice couple," I said. 

"But?"

"But I think I am happy with what we've got," I said. 

"Do you want to be swingers?" Claire asked.

"Don't need to be," I said.  "I am happy with what I've got," I said.  "You?"

"Me too," she said.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,015 Followers