All Comments on 'Sexual Discoveries Ch. 05'

by iowamale51566

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A very short story about a very sensuous massage

Author iowamale51566 apparently decided to keep this contribution compact, so he described just a few erotic massage strokes administered by Mindy to Tyler and Kira. A more typical sensuous massage would include a much slower buildup of a client's sexual arousal, using many increasingly erotic touches on every part of the body. As a certified massage therapist, I've given sensuous massages to hundreds of clients. By the end of each long session, the recipient's sexual anticipation had increased so greatly that his or her inevitable orgasm ranged from ecstatic to explosive. I've retired, but I still give erotic massages to all who request them. Now the sessions are free, because I just enjoy so much the recipients' reactions as they approach and achieve their intense climax. This short story packed a lot of eroticism in a very small space, and was truly arousing. I look forward to finding more massage contributions submitted here by its talented author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous