All Comments on 'Sexual Perversities'

by Amsterdick

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story with a twist!!

loved it!! good stong storyline and ending!

cloacascloacasover 18 years ago
Nice plot

I'd leave it like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this excellent

story could go on for several more chapters if the author felt like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

how long untill part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Editing Stuff

I noticed that a little over halfway through you changed the name of one of the rapists. I just thought that you would like to correct that. All the way through his name is "Ronaldo" and for a while it gets changed to "Roberto" Other than that it was an excellent story :)

AmsterdickAmsterdickover 18 years agoAuthor
thanx for pointing that out

Thanx for all the comments I got. I've changed the editing mentioned by anonymous USA . By the way, I am open to suggestions on how to continue this story. Cheers, A.

libertarianlibertarianover 15 years ago
Part 2

I want to see the old girlfriend raped by the new girlfriend and then double teamed by them both. One in her ass and the new girlfriend sucked out by the old girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Strange!

Are you for real? If this is not a stupid ass story, nothing is! Typical cuckold crap... it was so funny, the rapists are actually going to tape their crime, and introduce themselves with their names? LOL more like an idiotic comedy story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
amazing I loved this

This got me all wet and wanting to be taken...to be raped and used...fuck what a cum I had, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

This story was amazing. The characters have great appeal and the sex is hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, continue it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
superb

Superb story. Definitely need a sequel. Perhaps our hero should rape Darla for real in Part 2. With assistance from Scarlet.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

This story was super, the sequel should be outstanding with you and Scarlett (and Darla's friends all in masks as you all rape her over and over and Darla learning to suck pussy and assholes and it is all on tape. Sounds awesome. Keep up the good work, I like the pace and the sex scenes, I am dripping now thanks to you!

CrissySnowCrissySnowover 10 years ago

She started to like to like it and that's when I stopped reading. It's not hot if she likes it and feels good. Not intense for me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous