Sexual Safari Supper

Story Info
commence with a spanking or a belt or short OTK cane.
1.5k words
4.14
1.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexual Safari Supper - slave girl sara

A true account recorded to give couples in our lifestyle a new scenario to try.

I am sure most people have heard the term having a `Safari Supper` with friends, depending on the amount of people, depends on the courses you have. If five couples are involved you may have, Canapes, Starter, Main Course, Sweet, Cheese and Biscuits. Now this is the Safari part, you need to wander, the first house Canapes, second house a Starter, and so on. Only works if the houses are close together due to the drinking involved, we used to do it with food in an apartment block my father has on a private beach in Alicante, Spain, the extra bonus was it`s a nudist beach.

One Friday afternoon Marc and I booked into a hotel along with four other couples around our age and all from our church and lifestyle. We had invited them all to our `Sexual Safari Supper`

We all had a suite of rooms on the same corridor next to or opposite each other. We substituted the food list for a sexual pleasures list and the different homes for different rooms. We all quickly unpacked, and Marc and I had a shower as we were meeting in the club bar at four o`clock prior to our trek starting.

Each Sir took a card from a set of five, just a playing card with the course they were hosting written on. Marc got the Canapes so everyone would start at ours for the journey to commence with a spanking or could be a belt or the short OTK cane, it was up to the Masters.

It was a really posh hotel that we had used on a few previous occasions, we were all provided with bath robes so before starting we all went to our own rooms to get naked and put on our gowns. Marc and I were in our own room for the first course so never even got dressed in the gowns. Marc made me pose to meet them as they entered. Let`s just say I showed off Sir`s ownership stripes to their best advantage!

A few slaps and a poke later and all had arrived. The Masters had all their girls line up like me, bent over, as luck would have it, surely luck and not contrived. Anyway, it was Canape time. Canapes were bum slaps, ten off each Master with the implement of his choice.

Each Master smacked his own sub or slave's bottom first, I got ten slaps at the top of my legs and was the only one to yelp. I heard some of the girls sniggering, I thought, see if you are sniggering when you get your ten of Sir's at the top of your legs, in turn they all stopped.

My next two sets of ten were hands on my bottom, then a tawse and finally a small paddle. Everyone had their turn of those, and no one cried but we were allowed to rub and look in the mirrors at our red bums. The aim was not to hurt us but to raise the nerves in our bums to make us even more receptive to touch.

Time for Starters in the room opposite us, some put their cloaks on, I left mine in our room. So, Starters was wanking the master's and some found it a little confusing. We all started off with our own cocks, you know what I mean, our Master`s cocks, and gave ten tugs with each hand before moving on to the next cock, and when the complete round was done started again.

Whoever got a cum was eliminated and when cleaned up, spanked by that Master. I tried to think it through, and count to twenty at the same time. Was it better having him cum and be spanked which was a known punishment, or trying to get to the end and face an unknown punishment? I went for the latter and won, and my prize was, a belly full of his cum as I had to suck him off and not wank him off.

So, off to room three for our Mains. This was to pleasure us too. The men added a condom and we had to put on the sleeping masks, which the hotel issued as a freebie, lay on our backs with knees beside our heads or as near as possible for the chubbier girls. We were then fucked by five cocks, and we had to choose our Masters, if we could. Not sure how hard I thought this was going to be but soon found out.

Each Master stood next to a girl, ten slaps on each bottom cheek then fuck for twenty seconds and move on. We could guess at any time, I am sure Sir was my third cock but wanted to feel the other two as well, not so much to make sure, more to get forty extra fuck strokes.

Number one was long but thin and even hit my spot a few times.

Number two was like a hot dog sausage.

Number three or four was Sir.

Number five was a real thicky and I knew who he was for sure.

No one wanted to guess so round two started, yep mine was number three, Sir always readjusted his feet and position after only nine or ten pumps.

"Anyone want to guess?"

"Please Sir number three is my Sir`s and I will run naked up the corridor ten times if I am wrong."

"Now that sounds a good forfeit for any wrong answers but little sara, it won't be you, you are Correct."

The game ended up with everyone correct and it was decided by the Masters, the last to declare would get the forfeit, chubby emma, but seeing as she got the last one correct, not hard considering the size of him and as he was the only one left, she only had to do five runs with her hands in the air. Off she went and we all stood outside cheering, which obviously brought the other guests on the floor to their doors, who also cheered and tried to slap her bum. She was well out of breath by three so was told to take a bow and go into the next room.

Whilst all the activities were going on it had been organised that room service would bring and set up a buffet meal in that room. As it was mains and as it was the sucking room, we had to kneel in front of our Master's and suck them to a cum, once cummed and cleaned we could also eat. Poor emma was starving by the time old thick cock had cum, hahaha.

We had an hour or so to rest, relax and chat, not much news except from emma, why is it all about emma, she was having her hood pierced with a gold ring so her Master could fasten a lead to her. Wow, lucky girl, I sort of looked at Sir, longingly, and he shook his head 'no'.

Mains over it was onto room four. We girls had to choose a piece of furniture we wanted to be fucked over as the Masters added a condom. It was just like a Roman orgy apart from only the Masters moved. This was my favourite, good, honest, fucking's. As soon as a pussy was empty is was filled again by a new cock. My last one was Master B who had to have the thickest cock in the UK if not the world. That said, once in, he used it well, no wonder emma was so chubby, not sure why I thought that!

Now, the last course was optional, Cheese and Biscuits, was in Room 5. Cheese and Biscuits equated to Anal. Any sub or slave not wishing to take part could do ten laps of the corridor but no takers for that and we were all lubed up and cock ready.

Like on some quiz shows emma and Master B. were exempt from the group due to the extraordinary girth of his cock, instead, he would just fuck her bum or wherever he wanted, or she needed, and as it was their suite of rooms, she had chosen the bed, phew.

Thank goodness that part of the meal was soon over, and it had been decided that we would all clean up and meet in the poolside cocktail bar for drinks and a swim. It had been cleared with the hotel management us subs and slaves could go topless if we wished but not naked as it was only open to over eighteens and no children were about.

Marc and I got to bed about one in the morning, I showered him and as I dried, he had wanked the biggest stiffy I had seen on him for ages. I rode him like I was in a Derby race. When we said it was the best fucking I had ever had, well, if not the best, certainly in the top five.

We all had brekky at nine the following morning and were home by eleven then straight to bed to see if we could better the top five.

How did we go?

Not Telling!