Bad Grades

Story Info
Daughter gets whipped for bad grades.
917 words
3.37
26.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is one of the first stories i ever wrote. i might add more to it or rewrite it to make it more of a series.

*************

I can remember when I was a senior and i had just turned 18 and I got cocky at the beginning of the school year during an argument with my dad over a bad test grade. I told him that one bad grade wouldn't matter and when the first nine weeks ended and the report cards came out, I would have straight As. He looked me in the eye and said, "You better, young lady. Because if not, your ass is mine. You will get a hand spanking for a 'B', any Cs will get you the paddle, Ds will be the belt and you better hope you don't have any Fs. Because if you do, you will get the belt once a week until the next report card." I rolled my eyes and told him he was being stupid and I would get straight As. Well, for the attitude, I found myself bent over the couch with my bare ass on display as he whipped me with his belt.

The weeks went by and the first nine weeks came to an end. When I got my report card, I looked at it and my stomach dropped. Out of seven classes, I had one A in gym class. I had gotten 3 Ds and 3 Fs. I knew that not only would I not be able to sit for awhile but my social life was gone until the new year. I debated not showing the report to my dad but he knew it was coming out and I didn't want to get whipped for lying or hiding it.

I walked into the house and immediately took him the report. I went to my room while he looked at it and put my backpack away. I then stripped out of my jeans and panties, knowing I wouldn't be needing them. I walked into the living room and put myself into the corner like I use to have to do when I was little and about to get spanked. My dad let me stand there for quite awhile before telling me to turn around and walk over to him.

"Well, young lady, this is far from what you told me you'd get. You're grounded until at least Christmas, maybe longer. For the Ds, you will get the belt tonight, tomorrow and Saturday, all before bed. For the Fs, after your first belt whipping tonight, you will go and cut a switch from the back yard. I will spank you with that tonight. Tomorrow morning you will cut another one and that will be your morning spanking. Same with Sunday morning. So switching in the mornings, the belt at night. You will still be getting weekly belt whippings until the next report card. Those will be every Monday morning before school. But I've also decided that you will get the hairbrush every night before bed on school nights. That will also last until the next report card." He took his belt off and motioned for me to bend over the couch arm. For the next few minutes, he tore my ass up with the belt. I then went out back and cut a switch, which he gave me 13 licks with. I was then made to sit on a stool at the breakfast bar to do homework. My bottom still bare and throbbing.

Oh and I was not able to sit comfortably the rest of the semester. I also was grounded to an extreme degree. I went to school and I came home, did my homework at the table, did extra chores and went to bed. On the weekends, I did chores, extra homework and I wrote lines. No tv, no friends, nothing. If I complained that I was bored, I either got to stand in the corner to see what real boredom was or I had to scrub the kitchen floor with a toothbrush to keep me from getting to bored.

When the next report card came out, I still had an A in gym. My 3 Ds had been brought up to Bs, two of the Fs were Cs but unfortunately one F had remained. Since that report card came out just before winter break, my dad gave me one hand spanking a day for the first 3 days of break. Days four and five of break, my ass got bruised by the paddle. For the F though....my dad waited until Christmas to let me know my punishment since obviously I was still grounded and would be for awhile. He let me open all my gifts and then made me put them all in a big box to be stored in his closet. He handed me one last gift and when I opened it, I almost started to cry right there. It was a new, thick strap. He said that was the only gift I'd be enjoying for awhile. It would hang outside my bedroom door and that every morning for the rest of break I would be feeling it. He also said that he had emailed all my teachers and they would be sending him weekly progress reports. Any missing assignments would result in me being strapped. Oh and I was going to remain grounded until the school year ended.

It was a long, painful rest of the school year.