Sexual Sandwich at Friends' House

Story Info
Woman gets fucked by husband's good friend on pad with hubby.
1.7k words
4.06
14.2k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers

My husband and I and our friend Jake were staying at Sandy and Doug's house for two nights and they only had one bedroom, so they put down a mattress pad in the living room and brought out two sleeping bags, one to lay on and other to cover us with. I'm not sure what I thought, but it didn't occur to me that Jake would be there with us on the pad. I got undressed and slipped naked beneath the large unzipped sleeping bag. Then I realized Jake would be on the same pad and under the same large unzipped sleeping bag.

When I saw him slip off his pants and shirt and crawl under the cover, I froze and went numb, afraid he would realize I was naked there beneath the cover only inches away from him. The truth was I had lusted after Jake for years, but I had never been in the same bed with him, especially naked just a few inches away from his very sexy, handsome, naked body. My husband, Rick, had told me many times that he wouldn't mind if I had sex with another man, but I never took it seriously, and actually doubted that he would be okay with it, although I had fantasized many times about being with Jake, actually fucking him wildly in my dreams, imagining his cock pushing into my pussy. I had dreamed about it, never telling Rick about having those fantasies. Now I was naked and next to a man I had dreamed about fucking, wondering if he had an erection, if he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

More than anything I wanted Jake to touch me, to feel my breasts, to reach between my legs and I wanted to take hold of his erect penis, to caress it, to kiss it, and to feel it inside me.

When Jake got up to go to the bathroom, my husband moved close and whispered in my ear. "No matter what happens tonight, I'm okay with it," he said. I looked at the bathroom door. Then he said, "Go ahead. I don't mind. Fuck him if you want." When I didn't reply he said, "Was he hard?" I said I didn't know and he said, "Well, find out then."

Emboldened by Rick's words, when Jake got back under the sleeping bag, I was as excited as I've ever been, my heart pounded in my chest and my pussy ached to be filled, to be touched, to be pleasured. Cautiously I reached out my hand and felt around to see if I could find his cock to see if he was hard. My hand shook as I search under the cover for his hardness. Soon my fingers touched it and without hesitating I wrapped my fingers around Jake's hard shaft, thick and solid and warm. I held it and I felt Jake move his hips toward me ever so slightly, his breathing became deeper and he sighed and touched my arm, then he pulled me towards him and his lips found mine in the darkness and we kissed. I found his tongue and sucked it, like a small cock, and his tongue found mine. I'd never wanted to be fucked more than I did right then. As I held Jake's cock I pulled it towards me.

I reached behind me with the other hand and took hold of my husband's cock and pulled it against my bottom, massaging it as I was his friend's in front of me. Rick had his arms around me and he must have realized I had taken hold of Jake's cock because he whispered in my ear, "Good girl. Why don't you go ahead and suck it. I don't mind."

I was on my side, facing Jake, my husband was spooning behind me, pushing his cock into my bare bottom, and I held Jake's cock in my hand, working it constantly with my fingers. Our kiss had been full of promise and heat, and I wanted him more than I could believe. I bent forward with my husband at my back and brought Jake's cock to my mouth. I kissed the tip, rolled my tongue around the knob, then took the head into my mouth and sucked it feverishly, running my tongue up and down the shaft. He pushed it toward me and more of it slid into my mouth. I sucked it, putting my tongue under his shaft and pulled as much into my mouth as would fit. It touched the back of my throat and I started to gag, but then relaxed and his sexual flavor.

I felt his cock tighten in my mouth and I began moving it in and out, along my tongue, hoping to pleasure him as much as I could. Jake started to move his hips, forcing his cock deeper in my throat, savoring the feel of his dick in his best friend's wife's mouth. I sucked and licked and bobbed my head up and down his shaft, loving the feel of a new cock in my mouth, loving having it on my tongue, not caring that my husband was behind me holding me.

As I sucked his cock Jake's hand found my pussy and his fingers moved between my labia and one of them slid into me. I opened my legs for him, eagerly, hoping he'd go farther and he did, pushing two fingers into me and moving them in and out rapidly. "Fuck him," I remember my husband saying and my pussy ached for his cock.

Before he came I moved my mouth from his cock and slid towards him, offering my pussy, opening my legs and shifting my body so he know what I wanted. Jake began to move towards me and our bodies connected, his leg going over mine and his cock searching for my cunt. As we moved together, his wonderful hard penis found my pussy and slid between my lips. I pushed my hips and he slipped deeper in me. His arms now held me and his hips began to move as did mine, and his cock moved in and out of me more rapidly and with sexual energy that I craved.

"Fuck me," I whispered in his ear. "Fuck me good." He kissed me hard and pulled me tight against him, our bodies moving in unison. In and out, in and out, together in wonderful lustful sex. When he started to come I did not want him out of me and I held him in place, whispering, "I'm on the pill, so you don't need to worry."

When he came he pulled me close, kissed me passionately, and pushed himself against me, forcing his cock deeper. My husband was next to us and he cupped his hand under my breast. I turned my head and kissed him, and the sensation of him being so close as another man fucked me made the experience even more fantastic. I turned back to Jake and kissed him intensely. Our tongues played together and his hands roamed about my body, going to my bottom and holding the cheeks of my ass.

"Thank you, Jake," I said. "I loved that. I needed that. I've wanted you inside me for years." He held me tight and whispered in my ear.

"I love you, Claire," he said.

"I love you too," I said and meant it, and didn't care that my husband probably heard.

"You guys fuck really well," my husband said just above a whisper.

The next morning I woke with Jake's arm over my side with my body turned towards him, my right hand at his chest and my left holding his flaccid cock. He opened his eyes and kissed me and I returned his kiss with an eagerness that surprised and pleased me.

"Good morning," he said. "Sleep well?" I nodded and tightened my grip on his penis. Rick was still asleep and I cuddled closer to Jake and put my head close to his neck.

"I had a great night," I said. "One of the best ever."

"Me too," he said. We kissed again and he hugged me to him. When Rick woke up we all got dressed and went into the kitchen for breakfast.

That night, after a pretty normal day of visiting with Sandy and Doug and not talking about what happened the night before, Jake and I undressed together and crawled under the sleeping bag and held one another in our arms, kissing and thinking about the night before. Rick got in behind us and didn't say anything about the way we were holding one another. Without any hesitation, Jake and I rolled over and he put his cock between my legs and I guided him into me for the second night in a row.

"Ah yes," I said. We fucked and kissed, then we both went to sleep and woke sometime in the night and repeated what we'd done earlier and the previous night. As we made love, my husband Rick put his hand on my side and said nothing. When we woke the next morning Jake and I still were in each other's arms. I got up, went in to the bathroom, then came back and snuggled into Jake's arms. I had fucked my husband's friend three times in two nights and I had totally accepted the fact that Jake and I would be lovers from that moment on.

For the last year we have slept in one bed, the three of us, and Jake and I have repeated our sex most every night. I love the fact that I fuck Jake while we're next to my husband and I think it even adds to the excitement. Occasionally I will have sex with my husband, but most nights are spent with Jake's cock inside of me and his arms around me, his lips against mine. It is now a three-way relationship, and we all seem to like it the way it is. It all happened because our friends had only one bedroom and a living room floor that would accommodate three people on a mattress pad under an unzipped sleeping bag.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,071 Followers