Sexual Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds passed as the roommates stared at each other. No doubt they had become very close over the last couple of months but this took things to a whole other level. Neither Aidan nor Logan considered themselves gay, and they didn't consider jerking off together as gay either, even if they did watch one another now while doing it. But, now what?

Aidan had been with a few guys in his life but had never done anything serious with them other than jerk off together and give and receive a handjob a couple times. Yet, there was something about Logan that was incredibly attractive to him. He didn't understand it and certainly couldn't explain it, especially at the moment. What Aidan did know was that he wanted to rub his hands all over his roommate's naked body.

Logan lay there looking over at his friend. His sexual experiences could be counted on one hand, and always with a girl -- except for masturbating with Aidan. He liked his friend a lot. In fact, Logan had never had a friend like Aidan and had never been as close to anyone like he was to his roommate. For the first time in his life, Logan had found someone he could be completely himself with. He wasn't concerned about fitting in or having to be something or someone he wasn't. He could just be who he was and Aidan accepted him.

Finally, looking mildly embarrassed, Aidan spoke up. "Want me to stop?" He still hadn't moved his hands from Logan's privates, and Logan hadn't asked him to, but even in his drunken state Aidan had sense enough to ask permission.

Amazingly, Logan wasn't nervous at all. Surprised, certainly, but not uncomfortable. Looking at his roommate, who gazed at him meekly, Logan slowly shook his head. "No," he whispered.

This caused Aidan to smile. "Ok," he whispered back as his hands resumed slithering all over Logan's body. Aidan ran one hand all the way down Logan's left leg as the other moved up his belly and rubbed on a nipple, causing Logan to exhale loudly.

Having Aidan's hands move all over his naked body felt great. Logan had never experienced anything like this. Aidan's touch was soft and exploratory, as if he wanted to feel every inch of him.

Soon, Aidan pulled Logan's covers all the way down to expose his full bare body. He ran both hands down Logan's leg and rubbed his foot, then moved back up to caress his chest. Logan's breathing grew heavier as Aidan ran fingers through his pubic hair, then cupped his balls in both hands. Aidan fondled Logan's scrotum, playing with each testicle and rubbing them together.

Logan was more turned on and excited than he had ever been in his life as Aidan inspected his body with his hands. It felt beyond wonderful to have someone run their fingers over his naked frame, feeling every inch and curve of his body, and from someone who so obviously enjoyed looking at and touching him. Not surprisingly, Logan's dick began to stir.

Aidan watched as his friend's penis sprouted out before him. When it was hard Aidan whispered, "You're so fucking hot, Logan. I love your body."

Stunned by Aidan's admission, Logan couldn't believe what he had heard. "You think so?" he asked skeptically while looking at his friend play with his balls. Logan had certainly never considered himself hot, not even attractive, and couldn't believe anyone else thought of him like that either.

"Yeah," Aidan sighed quietly. "I do." He continued to run his hands up Logan's belly and chest, rubbed his nipples and reached up to touch his face. Aidan was also turned on like never before, yet at the same time wanted nothing more than to please his roommate.

Reaching down, Aidan took Logan's stiff boner in his hands. He felt along the shaft and squeezed its hardness. Cupping his friend's balls, Aidan began stroking Logan's cock in the other as his roommate exhaled loudly with pleasure.

Aidan watched as Logan lifted his hips in response to being stroked, spreading his legs wider to allow his friend greater access to his manhood. He got up and moved on top of the bed where he knelt in between Logan's spread legs. Jerking Logan's cock with his right hand, Aidan slid his left hand up to touch Logan on the cheek, then ran the hand through his roommate's sandy brown hair.

Being touched everywhere by Aidan was eliciting feelings Logan had never felt. He opened his eyes to find his roommate staring at him while he ran a hand through his hair. "That feels great," Logan whispered.

Aidan smiled and nodded as he continued to pull on his friend's erect cock. Then, without thinking or asking, Aidan laid on top of Logan and their hard dicks pressed against each other. The two roommates rubbed their bodies together back and forth as their stiff cocks moved and pressed against themselves. Aidan ran his hands up Logan's arms, through his hair, and down each side of him while Logan rubbed Aidan's bare back.

"You smell fucking great, you know that?" Aidan told him. It was that tropical smell again, the fragrance he could never identify but loved immensely. "What is that? Shampoo?"

Logan started giggling. He couldn't help it. "You're so funny, Aidan." Nobody had ever said he smelled great before and he couldn't help being amused. "It's my body wash."

"Oh," Aidan whispered down at him, looking somewhat confused -- or inebriated. "Well...I love it." He bent his head down and started kissing Logan's neck while sliding a hand across his chest. "I...fucking..." he began, kissing Logan's neck and cheek as he spoke, "love...it..." Aidan's face was directly above Logan's and the two lay there in each other's arms staring at one another.

Logan didn't know what to do. He had to admit he was supremely turned on. Under normal circumstances he would have never thought about kissing another guy. But, tonight wasn't normal and Aidan wasn't just another guy. Logan lay there looking up into his roommate's eyes, feeling their hard dicks pressed against one another as Aidan's naked body rested on top of him breathing heavily. He realized that wanted to be kissed -- that he wanted his friend to kiss him.

"Can I...," Aidan began but his voice shook. In fact, his entire body was starting to shake. At first Logan assumed his roommate was cold, but now he realized his friend was nervous. This was one situation that Aidan couldn't project confidence in, and it showed. Somehow realizing this relaxed Logan, especially as Aidan looked so cute and vulnerable.

Running a hand down Aidan's back, Logan spoke quietly up to him. "Can you what?" He knew what Aidan was going to ask, and was ready for it, but he still wanted Aidan to ask him anyway.

Aidan took a deep breath and shifted slightly. "Can I kiss you?" he whispered in a quick manner, afraid that if he didn't just blurt it out he wouldn't have the guts to ask.

Before he allowed himself any more time to think about the situation, Logan nodded his head. "Yeah." He wanted it too, and he reached around Aidan to pull him closer until their lips met.

For Logan, something electric shot through his body when their lips pressed against each other. He moved one hand up to Aidan's head as the other slid down to grip his ass. Several soft and tender kisses were exchanged as they tasted one another, and that made them both eager for more.

Aidan opened his mouth and slid his tongue inside Logan's as he smelled the fresh scent of his roommate. Their tongues flicked back and forth as their desires grew. His heart was racing so fast he could hardly breathe.

After a few minutes of passionate kissing, Aidan picked his head up to look at Logan -- and they both started chuckling.

"Jesus Christ," Aidan said finally, looking at Logan and trying hard to think of what to say. "I know I'm drunk, but I am really fucking attracted to you. I don't know what it is." He ran another hand through Logan's hair, pushing a few dirty blonde curls out of the way. Then, suddenly, he looked his friend in the face and smiled. "I wanna make you cum, Logan. Is that alright?"

Looking into his friend's eyes, Logan nodded his head. He wanted to cum, badly. He was so horny and turned on right now that he thought his dick was going to explode any second. "Ok."

Aidan slid down as Logan spread his legs, grabbing his friend's hard cock in his right hand. Gripping it tightly he began to stroke it. Laying on Logan's right side, Aidan watched as he pulled on his roommate's stiff member, his rounded head turning darker. Looking up to see his roommate staring at him, Aidan licked his lips. "Do you want me to suck it?"

While this entire night had been one surprise after another for Logan, and he probably should have seen it coming, Aidan's question still caught him a bit off-guard. However, under the circumstances, and after everything they had already done, he no longer cared. "Yeah," he whispered softly.

Moving his head lower, Aidan licked the tip of Logan's penis like a lollipop before sliding his tongue up and down the entire shaft as Logan groaned in satisfaction. Aidan kissed the head of his friend's dick before opening his mouth to suck on it. Logan arched his back slightly while reaching out to place a hand on Aidan's head.

Logan had received a blowjob before, but nothing like what he was experiencing now. Aidan sucked back and forth on the rounded tip of his penis before swallowing the whole cock in his mouth. His roommate slurped on his pole while jerking it with a hand, then licked and tickled the top of his nob before taking it all in again. It was as if Aidan wanted to please him, instead of just getting him off like some of the girls in the past.

Aidan sucked on his roommate's dick and cupped his balls, feeling the long rod pulse in his mouth. Pulling the cock out of his mouth, Aidan looked up to see Logan watching him. "Feel good?"

Nodding quickly, Logan answered, "Hell yeah! It feels great."

"Good," Aidan answered before inserted Logan's stiff member back in his mouth. He kept stroking as he sucked back and forth. After several minutes, Aidan looked up and smiled at his roommate. Taking his friend's hard penis out of his mouth, he said, "I want you to cum."

Aidan started pulling harder on Logan's cock, jerking it up and down with vigor as Logan spread his legs even further apart to rest his right foot up on the wall.

Logan knew it wouldn't be long now before he busted his nut all over the place. Aidan's hand on his hard dick felt fantastic, especially the way he jerked it for him. Logan reached down and placed a hand on Aidan's bare shoulder to brace himself. "Uh...Oh...I'm cumming. Don't stop."

Aidan kept a firm grip on Logan's prick and continued jerking it as his friend grunted. White seed shot out the tip of Logan's cock in several large spurts to land on his chest and belly. Aidan loved the way Logan looked as he was cumming and he was turned on knowing that he caused his friend's ejaculation. It was one of the most fulfilling sexual experiences he had ever had.

Lifting his arms over his head, Logan stretched as his body shook. "Ah -- fuck. That felt great." He looked down to see Aidan smiling up at him, still clinging to his dick. He couldn't help giggling at the sight. When Logan finally caught his breath he encouraged his friend. "Come on. It's your turn."

Logan lowered his leg to lay straight as Aidan climbed over to straddle his body. Resting his ass on top of Logan's legs, Aidan started beating his meat vigorously as his friend watched. Propping his head up by placing his hands underneath, Logan stared as Aidan jerked himself off.

"I wanna cum so bad," Aidan said out loud as he tugged on his meat while looking at his roommate.

Logan reached out to run his hands over Aidan's chest while he pumped his dick. "Cum on me. Shoot your load on my chest."

Aidan nodded, then panted loudly. "I'm cumming -- here it comes." The sound of Logan's voice talking to him, telling him what to do and encouraging him was almost intoxicating and Aidan grunted long and loud.

Bending over slightly, his left hand touched the side of Logan's face as his right hand pulled on his erection with rapid strokes. Logan stared up at him with a knowing smile. Aidan squinted his eyes and threw back his head as his dick erupted with semen.

Pumping his hips back and forth while his hand still gripped his package, Aidan let fly with round after round of cum. Most landed on Logan's chest and belly, but some landed up on his neck as well. Slowly, Aidan regained his composure but he continued to breathe heavily.

Looking at each other, both boys smiled and started giggling. "Feel better?" Logan asked.

"Shit, yeah." Aidan continued to stare at his friend, unable to fully comprehend what had just happened between them. "You?"

"Mmm-hmm." Logan lay still not exactly sure what to do. If this had been with a girl he might have reached out to touch her breasts or something, but with Aidan -- his friend and roommate -- he didn't know what came next.

Finally, Aidan got off of Logan and went to grab a towel. After cleaning himself off, he walked over and cleaned the large deposit of boy-juice left on Logan's belly. When that was finished, he tossed the used towel on top of his dirty pile of laundry.

Walking back to Logan's bed, Aidan kneeled beside his roommate. He felt compelled to say something, so he said the first thing that came to mind. "I just want you know -- that was fucking awesome. I know I had a lot to drink, and I'm still feeling pretty wasted, but I'm glad we did that."

Listening to his roommate, Logan wondered if Aidan would still feel that way in the morning when all the effects of the alcohol was gone. Actually, he wondered how he would feel in the morning as well. Right now he had to admit to feeling the same as Aidan. "Me too."

When Aidan remained on his knees beside the bed, Logan started to feel a little awkward for the very first time that night. Then, a thought occurred to him. "You wanna lay down with me?" Logan almost didn't say it as he thought Aidan would laugh but he didn't know what else to say.

"Yeah," Aidan replied without hesitation. "I would love to." He stood up as Logan scooted over against the wall. The single bed was small and with both of them laying in it there wasn't much room to manuever, but neither boy seemed to mind.

Turning on his left side, Aidan faced the center of the room. Logan slid forward to press his nude body against Aidan's backside and threw an arm over his friend. Aidan clutched Logan's arm and pulled it up to his chest as Logan nestled his head into his roommate's neck. For the rest of the night, the two naked roommates snuggled together in peaceful slumber, comfortable and secure in each other's arms in a way neither of them had ever known before.

To be continued...


12