Sexual Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Logan answered. He had actually been wondering how long it would take before Aidan started watching it anyway.

Turning around in his chair to face Logan's back as he sat at his desk doing homework, Aidan asked, "Wanna watch with me?"

Closing his book, Logan pivoted in his chair to face his roommate. "Um...sure." He got up and moved his chair over next to Aidan's and they started watching a video with two guys and two girls who swapped partners.

Ordinarily Logan would have been hesitant and shy, but after their conversation the previous night -- and the fact that he liked and trusted Aidan -- he was much more at ease than he might usually have been. Aidan always seemed to make Logan relax and not take things too seriously. Logan was grateful, yet again, that the two of them ended up as roommates.

About half way through the video Logan saw Aidan rubbing his shorts and could tell his penis was hard from the huge bulge in his pants. Shortly, Aidan spoke up. "Well, Logan buddy, I'm ready to jerk off." He turned to look at Logan who was staring at him, and he smiled openly at his friend. "This is the time to duck out if you want."

Logan just sat there. He knew it would be respectful to leave but a big part of him wanted to stay. He had never watched another guy jerk off. After Aidan talking about it the previous day, and the more Logan had thought about it, the more he was curious to see that. "Do you mind if I stay?"

It was Aidan's turn to look surprised for once and he whipped his head around to stare open-mouthed at his roommate. "Hell, no. You can join me if you want to." Aidan rose from his chair and slid it out of the way. Stepping back a couple paces, he dropped his shorts and briefs to expose a hard cock pointing straight out in front of him ready to be seized and played with.

Placing his own chair back in front of his desk, Logan stood and watched as Aidan began pulling on his erect penis. Logan thought it looked even better than the night before, this time rigid and pulsing slightly from all the blood rushing into it. "Wow."

Looking at his friend, Aidan grasped his dick and started pumping it slowly. "It's pretty hard, isn't it?" He turned and stood in front of Logan as he stroked it. "Jesus, I love jerking off. Don't you?"

Nodding his head in agreement, Logan could feel his own dick growing inside his pants and instinctively started to rub a hand over the bulge.

Noticing this, Aidan encouraged his friend. "Come on, man. Whip it out." Pulling the shirt over his head, he tossed it on his bed to stand before Logan completely naked for the first time. "We'll jerk off together. It'll be fun."

Despite considering himself heterosexual, Logan couldn't help but find his roommate attractive. He had never been this close to a naked guy before. Hell, he had never even seen a naked guy before, except in porn, and Logan found himself staring at his roommate's nude frame.

Turning back toward the open laptop displaying the video, Aidan tugged on his dick while rubbing his chest with the other hand. Looking over at Logan, who just stood there, he asked, "You gonna join me or what?"

Kicking off his Keds, Logan stood and yanked his shirt off. Then he lowered his shorts and boxers until they were a heap on the floor. He kicked his clothes to the side and moved over to stand beside his roommate sporting a sizable dick of his own.

"Whoa, Logan! Nice hard-on, bro." Aidan was looking down at Logan's rigid member pointing straight up in the air, slightly bent inward at the middle. It was longer than he would have thought and the rounded tip was already a dark shade of red.

Logan took hold of his stiff woody with his left hand and said the only thing he could think of. "Thanks." What are you supposed to say when someone compliments your penis?

For quite a while the two roommates watched porn as they stood side by side whacking off. Aidan kept alternating between the video and looking at Logan stroking himself. Logan jerked it up and stroked vigorously a few times before slowing down to tug on the whole shaft, then repeated the process as the tip of his penis grew darker still.

Rubbing his chest, Aidan alternated between jerking off and playing with his balls. At one point he grabbed and rubbed on his ballsack as his other hand tugged on his dick, moaning softly at the great feeling it produced inside his body.

It didn't take long before both boys could feel climax approaching. Aidan took a step forward to push his laptop out of the way. Then he backed up, spread his feet and resumed pulling hard on his cock. "I'm gonna cum."

Not surprised to hear this, and assuming Aidan had moved his laptop for that reason, Logan kept steadily pumping his own dick. "Me too."

Aidan looked at his friend, then down at Logan's erect penis where pre-cum had started to ooze its way out of the tip, which was a deep shade of purple at this point. "Let's cum together. I'm gonna shoot it on my desk." He took a step forward and thrust out his hips just as the first glob of white semen fly from the end of his cock. Several more spurts followed, splattering the countertop with his seed as Aidan grunted in pleasure.

Seeing this excited Logan immensely and he stepped closer to the desk. His left foot rested against Aidan's right one as his dick erupted with milky juice, landing right next to Aidan's mess. Logan's face contorted as if he was in pain, and Aidan smiled as he thought for a moment about what he must look like when he is cumming.

As they stroked themselves clean, Aidan flicked his shrinking appendage a couple times just to make sure he had drained everything before reaching for one of those handy dandy Kleenex to wipe himself off. Logan stood firm as he continued to pump the last of his semen out, finally exhaling and relaxing his body.

Aidan handed him the box of Kleenex and Logan giggled. "Thanks." He grabbed some tissues and cleaned up his mess.

When everything had been wiped away and all appropriate tissues disposed of, the two roommates stood next to one another in front of Aidan's desk. For a moment they simply inspected each other's naked body.

"You're fucking hot, dude," Aidan told him. He was staring down as Logan's cock shriveled itself back to its normal shape and size, then shifted his sight to the rest of Logan's body.

Again, unsure of exactly what to say, Logan answered truthfully. "You are too." He looked at Aidan's limp pecker before letting his eyes wander down to Aidan's feet, up his legs, belly, and chest and finally into his friend's eyes. They smiled at one another.

"That was pretty fucking fun, wasn't it?" Aidan wanted to know.

Immediately nodding his head, Logan agree. "Yeah -- it was great."

"I told you jerking off with somebody else was fun. It's different -- shakes things up a bit from doing it by yourself." Aidan took another long look at his roommate's body before reaching down to pull his briefs and shorts back on.

How quickly things had changed, thought Logan as he turned away and went over to retrieve his clothes. While his previous sexual encounters were limited, he just had one of the most erotic and pleasurable experiences of his life -- and it was with a guy. Logan was pretty sure that he never would have had this experience either if his roommate not been Aidan.

Afterwards, neither Aidan nor Logan had any idea about what might come next; whether this night's adventure was a solo engagement or something that would spur repeat performances. And neither could have predicted just how much their relationship would change in the future. Unknowingly, they had opened a door to another world -- one in which they would find immeasurable pleasure in the days and weeks ahead.

To be continued...


12