All Comments on 'Sexual Seduction My Way Ch. 05'

by feelsgood

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm amazed that this excellent story hasn't garnered any comments after all these years

The hero of the tale says, "Oh god, many years later I still get hot and aroused thinking about when I first got a look at my mother's hot, hairy, sweet cunt." That's so very true of any son who's lucky enough to get a look at the wonderful hairy hole between his mother's thighs that he came out of. Boys have a very special feeling for their own mother's cunt. It's their own birth canal, and they always consider it the most exciting and desirable and just out of this world beautiful anything they've ever seen. They love thinking about it, dreaming about it, and calling it by different names. "My mother's lovely vagina," "my mom's cunt," "my mommy's warm wet ever-loving cunt," "my mother's twat," "mom's tasty twat," "the twat I came out of," "my mother's babyhole," "mom's happyhole," "my dear mommy's fuckhole," "the mommy-hole for her son's fat young penis," "the hairy hole her baby boy shoots his semen into," "her baby boy's cumdump," and similar affectionate names. Boys sure love their own mother's cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous