All Comments on 'Sexual Sixpack'

by SciGuy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your disclaimer makes a lot of sense.

Who says that a story should be oversaturated with complexity to suits a certain standard as if authors owe it to society. This story was completely consensual and NO ONE was manipulated in any way. I wish I can give this story more than 5 stars, cause that is my fantasy to be a woman in any of these stories (I speak for myself, cause not everyone wants to go down that path which is YOUR choice not mine) even though I know it is not realistic physically. That is why it is a fantasy in stories like this and not reality, cause reality is too fucked up anyways. The whole point of this site is too get off on erotic stories (simple AND complex alike) no matter what you tell yourselves otherwise. If you don't like stories like this go read something else.

LadyPenelope784LadyPenelope784almost 9 years ago
Nice

Naughty but nice. Xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fabulous

To a point, such fabulous stories and such lucky 'girls' treated like real women. Girls that desire to be girls. We all, each and every one of us crossdressers, have secret desires and fantasies to be treated and used as a woman, even if they remain unfulfilled. A simple heart-felt desire that comes with dressing up, feeling fabulously feminine and thoughts that take that desire, one step further, if only within the mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciGuy@SciGuy
15 Followers
I've spent the last 35 years studying and working my butt off. Now I'm retired and it's time to have some fun. Hope to share some of my adventures with you, if I survive.