All Comments on 'Sexual Soul Mate Pt. 04'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story, it is funny how things sometimes work out to the surprise of everyone concerned. Jack was discovered by his wife who divorces him, he decides to break it off with Melanie as he didn't want to destroy her marriage too and after that Melanie decided that she should try and be the faithful wife that Buck deserved and she did until Buck died in an unfortunate accident. Now 9 years later by coincidence Melanie takes a detour because of weather and who does she run into her but her former soulmate lover Jack, how that for fate. Well written and gets my 5 star vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That she did not orgasm on him is my only disappointment. I sense anal licking is not in the cards for her to enjoy from him. I wanted to read how she likes it or at least stopping him with an excuse that she was not interested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES