Sexual Soul Mate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack quietly listened, mesmerized by her voice.

Melanie smiled at his expression. "Well, that's my story. You left, I missed you, I made every effort to make it up to my husband and our marriage improved. I wouldn't recommend all that to anyone but it worked for us."

"It's been an adjustment getting used to being alone. My kids have been great and I have wonderful friends but I've had to get used to living alone. I guess you can understand that."

Jack reached around her and grasped her ass in his hands. Pulling her closer so her head nestled against his chest, they sat like that for a long time. Their natural chemistry was palpable even after so many years. Their breathing synchronized as they held each other for long minutes.

After a time Melanie sat back up on his lap, held his eyes with her own and heard her own voice say, "You haven't showed me your bedroom yet." She slowly got up and, holding both his hands she pulled him to his feet.

Jack grinned widely and said, "We should fix that. Come with me." He took her hand and led her across the room to the bedroom door.

The room was cool and masculine. He took her in his arms and whispered against her lips, "I'm so glad you're here. I've really missed you and often dreamed about seeing you again." His breath caught as Melanie began unbuttoning his shirt. Her hands ran over his chest as she teased his lips with her tongue. She stripped him of his shirt and then knelt down to unbuckle his belt. Slowly pulling down the zipper, she nudged the bulge of his hardened cock with her nose as she peeled off his pants. His boxers strained to contain the erection as she slipped fingers into the fly.

"I've thought about you so many times. I remember how much I loved playing with your cock, running my fingers up and down the shaft. Such a unique curve, such a turn on...," Her voice trailed off as she pulled his boxer shorts down and exposed him. She smiled at the sight of his cock. The curve, as always, was opposite of all other cocks she'd ever seen. It curved away from his body when erect instead of into it. Her breath caught even though it looked just as she remembered. Still, it moved her to touch him again. His fingers entangled in her hair, she reached out her tongue to tease the tip. Slowly she began to surround the thick head with her tongue, bathing and pampering it. Jack tried to pull her up off the floor but she remained steady, beginning to pop the head in and out of her hungry mouth. She smiled, sensing his apprehension and excitement. She knew he preferred giving oral more than getting it but she enjoyed pushing him beyond his comfort zone. All throughout their affair Melanie had tried to get Jack to cum in her mouth. He insisted he could never do it, never had, but she had persisted in trying. Then she ran out of opportunity. Melanie was determined to finally make it happen.

Jack read her mind and firmly grasped her shoulders and pushed her back. He smiled as the thick head of his cock popped audibly from her lips. She complied and stood slowly and said even as he began to strip her naked, "You can't stop me from succeeding, Jack. I haven't forgotten and you know how determined I can be." She smiled and leaned in for a passionate kiss.

Jack began peeling off her clothes, throwing them on to a nearby chair and then firmly held her hips in his hands and whispered into her ear. "You know what I want first." With that he steered her body around toward the bathroom. She giggled and pretended to try to stop his movement but he easily got her in the walk in shower. Jack moved her onto a ledge across the back of the shower. She slowly sat down and watched him set the water to just the right temperature. "This will warm us up." He said softly, taking her hand and pulling her toward him. Standing pressed against her, he had to slow his breathing to keep from getting too excited. She could turn him on with just a glance so to have her naked in front of him was enough to make him cum at any moment. She watched him with a small smile on her lips, knowing that he was trying to contain his reaction to having her naked with him. His hands moved so one cupped her ass cheek and the other put pressure on her lower back to keep her close. Melanie tilted her head up to reach his lips with her tongue. Her hands grasped his shoulders as she said, "I seem to remember being in this position before. Showering with you so soon after meeting you really pushed me out of my comfort zone but later I was so glad we moved so quickly. And now I think of us as lovers already."

Together they soaped up their hands and proceeded to lather up their bodies. Jack turned Melanie so she faced away from him, reaching around her body to allow his soapy hands to roam. The hills and valleys and crevices of her were delicious. He was in no hurry to finish but she began to squirm at his touch before she turned around and encouraged him to turn around as well. Leaning against her, Jack felt her hands glide smoothly over his chest, his arms and back and then both hands moved to his groin. One hand grasped his cock while the other hand gently grabbed his balls. Kneeding them between her fingers made him harden even more and then to start his own squirming. Allowing her to grope him for a while, he finally turned to face her. "Should we rinse off?" He whispered against her lips before burying his tongue deep in her mouth.

She stepped back so they both could rinse the soap off, using their hands to check every curve along the way. Then stepping out of the large shower Jack wrapped a towel around his waist and held another one for her, wrapping her loosely. Gently he took another and began to towel dry her hair. Then as they watched themselves in the mirror Jack produced a comb and began gently working it through her hair. She caught his eyes in the mirror and watched him carefully work through the tangles. Reaching over her head Melanie grasped her hands behind his head and molded her body to his. The towel around her loosened and fell like a puddle to the floor. Jack took advantage of that and ran his hands over her still damp skin.

"Should we go back to the bed?" Melanie asked after a while.

They held hands and dropped his towel as they made their way to the bed. Jack pulled the covers back so she could slip in saying, "Save my spot, I'll be right back." Melanie watched him walk naked out of the room, wondering what he was planning. After a minute he returned, turned on a couple of lamps, lowered himself next to her on the bed and wrapped his arms around her. "Just wanted to set the mood and yes, I turned down the heat." Jack finished with a devious smile. Then while they began kissing deeply he pulled back the covers exposing both of them.

Melanie shivered in the cool room. He laughed and pulled himself up on his elbow. His fingers moved to stroke her nipples. "You know I love how your nipples react to the cold." His fingers began to lightly pinch and pull on her puckered nipples even as her body continued to shiver. She knew from experience with him that he would keep her warm even without covers. Jack's mouth followed his fingers to her breasts as he began to lick and lightly nibble. Her breasts were so beautiful and full. The nipples responded to his every touch. He leaned in to suck them one at a time into his mouth. She began to squirm in response to the attention. He knew just how to turn her on, flicking each nipple with his tongue and sucking hard alternatively. Then he moved so his body rested between her legs, his hands continuing to squeeze her tits, pushing them together and somehow getting both nipples into his mouth at the same time. She writhed on the bed at all the attention, enjoying every moment. Her fingers tangled in his wet hair, pulling him into her chest even harder. Running her hands over his back, knowing that he loved the feel of her nails over his skin, Melanie moved against him, knowing that he would be more than ready to make love to her before long. At least she hoped he would.

Then after a time he began to move down, trailing his tongue and lips down her chest, her belly and the small mound of hair just above her sex. Melanie held her breath as he slipped his body down so he could breath against her fragrant pussy.

She felt his hot breath tickle the insides of her thighs. He felt her shiver as he began planting soft kisses on her skin, closer and closer to her sweet pussy. The smell of her was unmistakable and moved him more than he would have thought possible. It was like those nine years just disappeared and Jack knew exactly where to kiss, lick, finger and suck. Her hips began to move so he placed his hands firmly on them to hold her in place. Her fingers twined in his hair while she pulled him toward her sex. He could vaguely hear her moans and heavy breathing. The sounds were like music to him and only made him intensify his attack on her sweet pussy. Soon she was writhing on the bed, begging him to stop. Her fingers grasping him close proved she didn't want that though. She bucked against his mouth until his face was so soaked he had to come up for air. Never before her or after her had he ever been with a woman who responded so freely to his oral attention. He loved it and was pretty sure that she did too.

Any sense of shyness was completely gone. Melanie felt like they had missed no time let alone nine years. He truly was her sexual soul mate. Mel somehow got free of him and moved back on the bed. "Come here," she whispered. Jack moved onto the bed beside her. She laid him down on his back and crawled onto him, her mouth poised just above his cock and her knees on either side of his head. Her wet pussy just inches from his face, she knew he would determine where he wanted her. She really desired to cum together, orally. Of course, she would cum and soon but she was willing to take any amount of time to bring him to a cum too.

Grasping her hips Jack pulled Melanie down until his mouth rested at her hole. The juices were dripping and he had to work to lap all of it up. It wasn't work though. He grabbed her ass, squeezing and kneeding the flesh in his hands as he felt her swallowing his hard cock. Of course he wanted to cum in her mouth, he just didn't know if his cock would cooperate. He never had another lover who particularly cared to take the time to make it happen. She was truly his only lover who actually loved to suck him. She legitimately wanted him to release and fill her throat with his cum. Although it made him somewhat self conscious, he was determined to let her direct him and for however long she wanted. He mentally settled in for a long time when an unfamiliar sensation hit him.

Firmly holding Jack's cock in her hand she licked him from the base to the tip at first but then took as much of him as she could deep in her throat. The hot flesh pulsed as she stroked the base with her hand and sucked hard on the shaft. Her tongue bathed him, keeping everything wet. Suddenly, Melanie felt a harder pulse from the base of his cock. She kept up the intense sucking and knew that he was close. He relaxed his pussy attack and laid back on the bed, giving in to the sensations. Melanie doubled her efforts, licking and sucking hard while stroking the small length of cock not in her mouth. Jack cried out, "Oh my God!", and tensed his body as he shot his hot load into Mel's mouth. She greedily kept sucking, forcing every drop of cum from him as he began to relax and his hands massaged her ass.

Melanie swallowed his cum and then moved up to lay beside him. "Kiss me baby." She said softly. They kissed for long moments, her tongue deep in his mouth. "I want you to taste yourself on my tongue." Jack pushed her onto her back and kissed her passionately with all his weight on her.

Melanie could feel the sweat collecting between them. She knew from their affair that Jack always sweated heavily during sex. Some woman wouldn't like that but Mel loved feeling his sweat dripping on her or collecting between their bodies. Over the time they were lovers Jack had come to believe her and enjoyed it with her. Melanie traced lines of sweat over her chest and then over his. Jack laughed softly and whispered, "I guess some things never change."

"I hope it never does,". She responded. Mel turned onto her side and pressed her ass against his groin. His arms surrounded her tightly. Together they sighed audibly and watched the falling snow.

Jack whispered in her ear, "You really made it happen. That was like nothing I've ever felt before. Thank you, love."

Melanie smiled contentedly, "I'm so glad you finally did. No man should wait 62 years to experience that. Besides, your cum is so delicious!"

Jack grinned and kissed the back of her neck. Then they watched the snow gathering on the deck until they both drifted off to sleep.

12