Sexy Dream Inspires Sexy Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers

"Oh, oh, oh" she breathed in time to their motion. "Oh baby. I'm cumming!" she stiffened and pressed frantically to him, pinned on his cock, as the blinding climax rushed through her. Her rigid body did not move, but his cock did. Slowly, he pumped in and out, prolonging the waves of pleasure that rolled through her.

Finally, she collapsed against him, still anchored to him by the hard cock deep in her pussy and pressed her heaving breasts to his broad chest. He gave an occasional pump of his hips, working the last of her orgasm through her, as she regained her breath. She kissed his shoulder gently, and the base of his neck, as he lay beneath her, hard and still. Then she began to move again, lifting her hips up and down and sliding her wet pussy up and down his shaft.

He lifted her up and laid her on the floor, she spread her legs for him again. He tapped the heavy shaft against her clit for a moment, and then entered, her, smoothly and firmly in one stroke. She gasped as he sank into her, and her began to pump her with long strokes, pressing close against her at the end, then pulling his cock out, until filling her completely with the swollen head to start into her again.

Her eyes closed, head thrown back, she felt her whole body move as he fucked her, the pleasure of each stroke excruciating after her recent climax. "Oh yes, baby, fuck me! Fuck me with that hard cock!"

"I'm going to cum again" he breathed in her ear, his cock sliding in and out of her slick tunnel.

"Do it, baby! Fill me with cum! I want to feel it inside!" He pushed into her again, and then again, each slower than before. With each stroke, she felt his balls slap her ass, then rest briefly before he pulled out again. She felt the cock swell and harden again, and she reached down to squeeze his balls as he pushed into her.

"Come inside me, baby" she begged, and with a gasp, his orgasm splashed into her, her fingers on his balls feeling pulse after pulse, her insides drenched in his semen.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and clung to him as his climax subsided, his cock still twitching as it emptied its last drops into her willing body. As their breathing got back to normal, they slowly slid apart.

She nestled against him; her hand wrapped lovingly around his cock. She bit his earlobe playfully and whispered "How was that for a visit from your mistress? Was she a good little slut tonight?"

His contented chuckle told her what she already knew, and he lifted her easily on top of him again. Holding her close, he kissed her hair, her ears, her cheek, and then her neck. He nuzzled his way back up to her ear, finally, and whispered "You don't fool me. I know it was you!"

A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers
12