Sexy DS Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, he drapes it loosely over my neck, barely touching the sash now.

"Two."

He ties a knot about halfway down my torso and says, "I want you to count up if you get more uncomfortable or nervous." Very slowly, he tightens the sash, cinching the knot up toward my neck. When the knot is higher than my breasts, I start counting.

"Four...."

He reaches my collarbone, like a necklace might hang. "Five." He stops there, letting it hang. He rubs my arms warmly for a moment, looking at me carefully. "Probably a three now."

He grabs the loose ends and gently pulls me to follow him around the room. I feel a slight tug at my neck, but it's a silky texture and very loose still. "Four."

He pulls me closer to him now and gropes me softly, still holding the sash. "Four."

He then walks behind me, still holding the sash up, and I feel the contact switch from the back of my neck to the front. Oh that's much more intense. The sash is still very loose, but he uses it to hold me securely to himself as he caresses me again. "Six."

He quickly lets go entirely and comes around front, taking my hands sweetly. "Three."

"Good girl," he says, kissing my forehead. "I'm almost done."

He tightens the sash one more time, till it touches my neck entirely but still loosely. I could easily slip my entire hand sideways between my neck and the sash, but I can feel it all the way around. He lets go and takes my hands casually. "Six."

He pulls me after him. When I feel the tug again, I say, "Seven." At this point I can feel a definite flutter of anxiety. However, his careful, calming eye contact helps.

He walks behind me, holding me to himself by my neck, and reaches around to cup my sex. "Eight." I gulp, panting slightly. He rubs my sex skillfully through my panties. His warm gentleness feels incredible. "That feels so nice.... Six."

He is still just testing though, so he doesn't work me up too much. He walks around front and lashes my wrists together with the end of the sash, then tugs me around with my wrists bound. "Seven," I say quietly. It's helpful how he keeps such careful eye contact with me. Even if I say the wrong number, he has visual clues as well.

"Last thing for now," he says quietly. He unties me entirely, then reties my neck, my wrists halfway, and then the very end to the bed frame.

"Eight." I swallow. He looks at me and gently caresses my body, his warm hands easing away my tension. "Six." He reaches between my legs to finger me gently through my clothing. I want his touch. I adore his touch. "Four. Three..." I sigh, happily.

"Look at me, sweetie," he whispers. I open my eyes, looking at him with full submission and adoration. He kisses me sweetly once, then stands up.

He then starts to walk away, leaving me tied. No, no... I don't like that. Don't leave me here, please! The fear spikes again in his absence. "Yellow!" I blurt.

He instantly turns around and sees me starting to cry. He quickly comes back to me and unties me from the bed and unties my wrists. He kneels to the floor, wraps me up warmly in a hug, and kisses the side of my head. I sniff into his neck with my arms around his shoulders. "I see you. I understand," he says quietly. "I won't leave you. Okay?"

"Yes, Mark."

He pulls back to look at me thoughtfully. I wipe the almost-tears away with a final sniff. Mark then carefully pulls the sash that's still around my neck, bringing my face close to his for a kiss. Oh I don't mind that at all. He stands up, holding the sash, so now I'm kneeling in front of him.

Mark looks down at me with a grin. "You're like my pet on a leash," he observes. "Much sexier though, and much, MUCH more valuable." I grin and jokingly nuzzle my head against his leg. I lick his leg like a puppy, but then lick quickly up his leg, over his boxers, to his-- "Aly! Bad girl!" he says laughing. "I said no sex." He laughs still, shaking his head.

He turns to Kat then says, "I need to use the bathroom. Will you keep my pet for me?"

"You're being a little weird, but sure, baby." Mark walks me over to Kat, I crawl happily behind him, and he hands off the leash. He leaves, and I look up at Kat mischievously. I nuzzle her leg with a purring hum, and she cringes with a lighthearted but uncomfortable laugh. "No! I don't care what weird thing he likes, but you are not an animal. You come sit up here with me like a human and talk normally."

"Whatever you say," I grin. I climb up onto the bed and snuggle against her. "Is this normal enough for you?"

"Yes." She wraps my sash around her wrist to pull me in for a kiss, holds me there, and I flutter-laugh happily.

Mark comes back to see us making out. "Not that I mind, but I thought it was time for bed," he teases.

"Mmmmmuah!" Kat vocalizes, releasing me. "Yes, baby," she says to Mark. "I just wanted a goodnight kiss. I'll take the rest tomorrow," she says looking at me with a wink.

Mark had already brushed his teeth after using the bathroom, so he sends me to get ready for bed then, too. I make sure to use the toilet while I'm in there so I won't need to pee so badly when I wake up. Mark then summons me over to him. "I'm going to hold you while I sleep again. It's very soothing, and makes for some good fun in the morning."

I climb onto the bed and curl on my side so he can spoon behind me. He snuggles in warmly, wrapping me entirely up in himself. He breathes deeply for a couple minutes, and I start to get sleepy. He knows I go out pretty quickly.

Then I feel him slowly take hold of my sash, still tied around my neck, and wrap it around his wrist several times. He's still holding me, mostly the same as before, but now he holds me tightly by my neck sash with his fist against my chest. This time, I feel claimed and protected, not trapped. "One to ten, Aly," I hear him murmur sleepily.

"One."

I'm sure he's smiling behind me.

The next morning, Saturday, I wake up to soft kisses on my neck, hair, and cheek. I groggily yawn and feel Mark tighten his hold assertively around me.

"Oh good," he mumbles through his kisses. "You're awake."

"I think you were trying for that," I accuse lightly. I shy away from some particularly tickly kisses, and he grips me firmly.

"Yes. Now none of that. I waited an entire half hour while you were still sleeping," he says gruffly, "so now I'm going to enjoy you."

I smile happily, but I'm glad he can't see from behind me.

He slurps my neck hungrily, and his hand starts to wander. Since my sash is around my neck, he pretty easily slides his hand inside my top to grope my chest and torso directly. He reaches around to under my side, and I sigh happily. I am very much in the mood for him to enjoy me.

His hand starts to wander more broadly, slightly propping himself up on his other elbow--my stomach, my breasts, between my legs, over my thighs.... He soon tosses down the blankets so he can see me more. "Roll onto your back," he says.

I do, and he calmly opens my shirt to roam and view more openly. He teases at reaching inside my sexy shorts, but he doesn't actually go to my sex. He enjoys my lower body for a bit--hips on down--then climbs over to straddle me. He slept in only his boxers last night.

He runs his hands from my waist, up my sides, to play with my breasts contentedly. I love how warm and large his hands are on me, and I giggle while he has his fun smushing them around.

"I know you're not as big as Kat, but you've got plenty for me to enjoy." I think he means the handsy fun he's already having, but then he pulls himself out of the front slit of his boxers, and nestles between my breasts. He squeezes me around himself and pumps slowly. "Ohhh," he groans.

He continues to use me for a titjob, getting a bit rougher with his movements for more friction. "Suck, Aly," he commands, pushing deeply between my breasts toward my face. I curl my neck up to take his end into my mouth. I give him as much sensual attention as I can reach, and he moans ecstatically. "You have no idea how much pleasure that mouth can bring," he praises.

He alternates pumping with letting me suck, building up his own pleasure, until he tells me to lie back. I do, and I feel him jerk and twitch between my breasts. He cums with a shudder leaving sticky spurts on my neck and face. He looks down at me lustfully, spraying his last few lines. "You look so hot," he says quietly.

Mark cums one more time, then sighs heavily. He then smiles down at me with a "good girl," before giving my nipples a playful tug. He gives me a quick pat, dismounts, and says, "you can go wash up now. Full shower please. Shave your legs." He unties my neck sash and sends me off.

I wash my hair and body, then turn the water low and sit on the side of the tub to shave my legs. I hear a soft knock on the door before Mark comes in--I guess a light warning so I wouldn't be startled with a razor in my hand. I look up at him expectantly.

"You can finish," he says casually. "Are you on your first or second leg."

"Second." I keep working.

"Good. Kat needs a shower, too, and you're going to help her." He leaves, leaving the door open.

I try to finish up, now a bit giddy. Kat comes in and begins disrobing near me. When she moves to take her bra off, she notices me staring. She smirks.

"Are you done shaving?" she asks, slipping the straps off her shoulders. She inconveniently holds the bra in place so I can't see.

"Not quite."

She manually turns my head toward the tub to get me back to task before fully undressing behind me. I'm a good girl, so I finish without getting distracted again. I rinse the razor and my legs, then stand, turning to her.

She's leaning casually naked against the sink counter, arms folded over her chest, and she moves when she sees I'm done. She turns the water on softly to adjust the temperature, then flips it to the shower head. She climbs in, facing me with eyes closed as she tilts her head back to wet her hair. She has the body of a goddess, literally breathtaking.

Tiny streams of water slip past her hair, running in little rivulets around her breasts, down her stomach, and between her legs. When her hair is nice and wet, she opens her eyes with a contented sigh. She looks at me calmly while I struggle to contain my fiery lust. She hands me a bar of soap. "Mark says you're going to help me out?" she says with a small smile. Her beautiful brown eyes look at me intently.

"Yes," I say meekly. I swallow. "I don't know how well I can behave myself though." It's a nervous confession, not a seductive threat.

Kat gives me a mischievous smirk. She backs into the water with her hands above her head, flaunting her curves to me. The water spills forward all down her body, and she slowly rolls her hips to tempt me. Her breasts, her hips, her now wet sex... god, everything is so erotic about her body. I have no idea how I'm going to suds her up without getting sexy.

"Wash me, Aly," she commands happily, pretty much posing for me.

I take a deep breath, trying to stay in control. I suds up my hands and start with a safer location: underneath her arms and around her back. Our breasts lightly touch when I reach behind her. Gosh, I swear she rubbed against me intentionally. I take a deep breath, trying to be decent as I wash her back and shoulders and neck.

Kat giggles in my ear, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. God we're so close. She then whispers in my ear, "You have to get me clean by the end, but feel free to take some sexy detours on the way."

My hands have soaped her down to her waist, and I pull back, resting my hands on her hips. "I'm allowed to touch you?" I ask, just to double check.

"You're allowed."

I soap my hands up again, grinning widely. I rub my hands all over her hips and waist down to her butt. I love her sexy, silky skin all slippery with soap. I grope her cute butt, making sure to clean her well, and press my groin against hers. I reach as far down her legs as I can from this position, grinding my wet body against hers. I linger for a blissful moment, caressing more than sudsing.

Then I pull back, soaping up my hands again. This time I go straight for her breasts. Oh god! Oh god they're so slippery and huge, and they squish and bounce right out of my hands. I can't even get my soapy fingers pinched around her nipples. I frantically rinse my hands just a bit so I can tug on her nipples. I moan hungrily, pulling her to me by her nipples and rolling them between my fingers. I suds again, pressing and groping with large, hungry squeezes, but I do make sure to clean everywhere--cleavage, underboob... I even wander more broadly to clean her stomach and sides, but my eyes stay fixated hungrily on her beautiful chest.

I begin to soap her down her hips and legs, bending over to reach, and it's just too convenient to not take a nipple into my mouth on my way down. She makes a happy sound, holding my head against her chest, and I suck and nibble and lick happily.

I do actually move to continue cleaning down her legs, but she resists, holding my face to her chest. I don't mind at all. She gasps as I continue flicking and nibbling. Mmmmm, I suck blissfully. She has such large, plump nipples, especially when they get engorged from attention.

I can't help it. Wanting to make her feel good, I soap up her sex to first clean her, splash some water to rinse, then finger her gently--that sensitive bundle of nerves, then deep into her wet, hot pussy.

I fuck her slowly while I keep giving her breasts attention. She lets me switch sides to work her chest up fully. I only pump with two fingers, because it's easier to be more fine tuned with just the two. I give some light clit attention, too.

"Don't take me too hard in here, Aly, or I won't be able to stand."

I heed her warning, giving her slow, happy attention, until she shudders and trembles with a gentle orgasm. She gasps, spasming lightly around my fingers, but she's able to stay standing. I remove my hand, cleaning up her juices now, too, and give a firm last suckle of her breast.

"You're so incredible," I pant when I release her. She laughs lightly. I finish soaping down her legs and scrub each foot roughly to get them nice and clean.

"And you do wonders for a girl's self-confidence," she beams down at me.

When I set each foot down, I place them as wide apart as the tub will allow. I kneel between her legs and look up at her, still grinning hungrily with a haze over my eyes. She looks at me and doesn't stop me as I slowly bury my face at her sex. "Oh!" she shrieks quietly, accidentally clenching her thighs around my face. "That's still sensitive, dear, but it feels so good." I can be gentle.

I lick widely up her sex when she relaxes her thighs, burying my face deeply. I lick and kiss and suck sensually, before flicking my tongue over her clit lightly.

"Oh-h-h-h," she moans.

I suck that little nub softly, wrapping my soft full lips around it. I kiss her, then blow cold air across.

"Ah!" Her breath catches.

I then press deeply in again, teasing inside her with my tongue.

"God, Aly... fuck me deeper. No games right now." She's rarely so crude, but I will happily oblige.

I stretch my tongue deeply inside her and swirl and fuck assertively. "Oh, ohh!" she moans. "Baby, you're so good. Don't stop, sweetie." Whatever my goddess of a lover desires....

I fuck her passionately, giving all my oral attentions to her sex, and the second time she cums this shower, she does buckle against me.

"MMMMMRRRRMMM...!" she groans. "Oh god, oh god, baby.... Oh-h-h-h-ohhhh.... Mmghm! That was so incredible. No wonder Mark likes to start his day in your mouth. God you're so good at that."

She releases her clenched fingers from my body and straightens up, breathing heavily. "Can you finish without getting handsy again, dear? I don't know that I can take more right now."

"I can behave now," I say, standing. I smile at her, holding her waist against me.

"I know you're supposed to serve me right now because Mark said so, but I can still say thank you. Thank you, love," she says, kissing me sweetly. She wraps her arms around my neck before breaking. "I love you, darling," she murmurs.

"I love you, too," I whisper, grinning. "Should I scrub your hair now?"

"That would be lovely."

She turns around, handing me the shampoo. I massage it into her scalp, rinse thoroughly, and repeat with conditioner. Then I remove the shower head to thoroughly rinse her all the way down. I have her spread her legs to rinse her juices off again, but I am fully behaved. Finally, we're both all clean.

We step out of the shower and dry off with warm giggles. My hair was already dripping dry while I served Kat, so I am more dry than she is when we're done.

"I think Mark will want you now. Why don't you stay wrapped up and go ask him if he wants you to wear anything today."

I head off, realizing it is a legitimate question. He might want me naked, for all I know. I find him reading on the couch, and I walk in, biting my lip shyly.

"That was a long shower," he comments nonchalantly, still flipping through the magazine. He's teasing me.

"She wanted full service," I say quietly, smiling from the fresh memory.

Mark chuckles and puts the magazine aside. "Would you like to get dressed?" he asks, standing up to come to me.

"Yes, Mark," I grin.

He guides me back to the bedroom. "Take off your towel," he says casually. I stand naked in the room behind him as he rummages through the top drawer of the dresser. Kat is finishing getting dressed herself on the other side of the bed. She finishes, sitting down to watch us.

Mark walks over to me carrying something bizarre. It looks like just a bundle of black straps. He shakes it down, and... that's actually all it is: an outfit of entirely black straps, about an inch and a half thick. They seem like some sort of fake leathery texture--soft but with some stiffness to them.

He must've packed them carefully, because he has no hesitation about how it's supposed to go on. He slips my legs inside, pulls it up over my body, holds for me to slide my arms in, then buckles a couple pieces in the back. He steps back and tells me, "Spin slowly while I look you over." I do.

I feel tied more than clothed. There are straps over my upper thighs, crotch, hips, crisscrossing over my torso, around my breasts, and up to my shoulders. Breasts and sex are fully open, and it runs on my butt cheeks directly instead of between like a thong.

Mark rubs his hands warmly on my arms, looking me over appreciatively. "What do you think, love?" he asks his watching wife.

"I think she looks entirely sexy. We're going to have some great fun with her after breakfast."

"My thoughts exactly. Why don't you go look at yourself in the mirror then come help us get breakfast." He pats my butt on the way toward the bathroom.

I do as he says, blushing. It's a sex outfit. No questions whatsoever. At least with corsets and lingerie you can kind of feel like a princess, but this is entirely an outfit for fucking. Still, I like the way it accents my curves. My butt looks pretty fantastic. I look centered in the mirror one more time, and have a thought. Mark didn't tell me to, but I decide to take a risk. Quickly, I sneak to the dresser to look for something. There's something that would definitely match this outfit, and I want to try it, just to see.

I walk back to the mirror and slowly buckle the soft leather collar from last night around my neck. I feel a slight flutter of anxiety from the rough grip all the way around my neck. But it matches the outfit so well. It actually has a short leash that I found, and I attach that, too, to the front ring. I look at myself, trying to decide if I can handle this, or if I want it.

It's different putting it on myself versus him. I have a choice to submit more fully to him, rather than it being expected of me or forced upon me--not that Mark would ever actually force anything. I can choose to trust if I want.

1...45678...11