Sexy DS Weekend

Story Info
Mark and busty Kat take me away for the weekend as their sub.
39.9k words
4.44
8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MRGHMM..." Mark grunts loudly, filling me with his seed--a few more gentle pumps as he cums inside me, spurting many times. Then he plops out and collapses next to me. He cuddles me firmly but gently to himself, and we catch our breath together.

"I think that was your first time cumming in me from normal sex," I say breathlessly.

"Is that okay?" he checks carefully.

"Oh yes, you know I'm still on the pill."

"But I wasn't too rough with you?"

"Not at all," I smile at him. I kiss him sweetly.

He breathes for another moment before propping up on his elbow to look at me. "You seem to like when someone takes control over you, sexually. Is that true?"

I blush and look away.

"What!" He gently knocks my chin back with his knuckle so I can't look away. "If you do, it's just a preference, nothing to be shy about."

"I'm not shy cause I like it; I'm shy cause I only like it with you." I blush again, this time cuddling into his chest instead of turning away. But then it twinges with a bad memory, and I squeeze into him tightly.

He holds me gently to himself, rubbing the back of my head warmly. "I do wonder," he says softly. "I've been doing some of it because you seem to like it, but I'm always afraid of triggering something bad from Jeff."

"I think that's the thing though," I say, pulling back enough for eye contact. "Jeff just took, and he didn't care about me, and that's the exact opposite with you. You care about me so. much... and it's like a protective thing with you, not an abusive thing. I like to be used by you, and "taken," and having you dominant over me, but only because it's you. You're so gentle and good, and it's more like you taking care of me than taking something from me. It almost seems to be healing the Jeff stuff, in a way--knowing that I can be out of control but still safe and loved and protected."

He smiles, squeezing me tightly in a warm hug. "Of course you're safe with me. That's never going to change."

We cuddle there for a while, before I reluctantly start moving to head home. I had called Kat this week because I was stressed with school, and my counselor had given me a list of healthy ways to distract and de-stress, and one of the many things on this list was sex. I called her up and asked if they'd be free anytime soon to help me "de-stress" (with a laugh), and she said she was going to her parents' this weekend, but she'd talk to Mark and get back to me. He sent me a message later inviting me up tonight--said he was happy to help, but it would have to be just him this time.

And he did help. We had a wonderfully distracting time tonight, and I do feel less tense and anxious.

As I'm getting ready to drive home, Mark leans against the wall near me. "Are you busy three weekends from now? First weekend in November? I have an idea of something that might be nice, but I want to run it by Kat first. I'm just wondering if you might be able to have that weekend free."

I pause, thinking through the next several weeks and weekends to think about my availability. "I think I would. I don't have any specific plans that weekend. I think that's when we have Friday off. And depending on how much time you're thinking, I think my schedule's free enough that week to work ahead so I wouldn't have general responsibilities. Yeah, I could make most anything work that weekend." I bend to slip my flats on by the door. "So... you'll just get back to me after you guys talk?"

"Yes. I'm glad you came over. Hope that helped a bit," he grins.

"It certainly did." I smooch him once on the lips. "I'll be in touch. And if Kat's okay with it, I'm excited to hear what you're thinking."

I head out the door for the quiet drive home.

That was the end of things that night, and I didn't hear from either of them until well into the following week. Kat was gone all weekend, so they couldn't chat till she got back, then it was just the usual life stuff. We scheduled time to talk tonight, and they've just proposed that I come away with them the first weekend in November for a weekend getaway. They were thinking of renting a cottage up north like they do most times this year, but this year they want me to come with them.

"I told Mark I was available," I respond, "and I'd certainly love the extra time with you. Is there really any question here?" I laugh.

They are both slightly hesitant for some reason. "Well, we've already wondered about inviting you," Kat says. "We wanted to invite you last year, but someone on our end got sick--I don't remember who--so it didn't happen. But Mark had a specific thought that we haven't mentioned yet. Baby?" she says, vocally gesturing for him to say it.

"We'd like you to come regardless, but I had a specific thought after what you shared with me last week. I came across a strange article a while back that talked about using sexual kink to heal trauma, and at the time I thought it was the strangest thing, until I heard you talking last week.

"I told Kat how you said it was almost healing for you to let me be in control and take care of you, and I wondered if you'd want to try making this.... I'm not sure how to say it best. I think in the kink community it's called like a dominant submissive thing. I read a little bit about it in the article, and I think I could do more research without falling into stuff on the internet that's too bizarre," he laughs.

"Just for the weekend, just while we're away, I wondered if you'd want to try setting up a sort of hierarchy where Kat and I--specifically me--get to take control, and take care of you, and dictate how things will go. Just for the weekend, and just to see if it helps you. We'd tell you what we're doing, what to wear, what kinds of sexy shenanigans we want with you, and see if we can make it a good weekend for all of us."

"And like he said, dear," Kat adds, "we're offering for you to come regardless. You don't have to try this, and we'd still love you to vacation with us. Thoughts?"

"Well, I already said I wanted to come, so that part's taken care of. Um, I don't know what all you're intending as far as the kinky stuff, but it wouldn't be anything painful, right?"

"Um, no, Aly," Mark says laughing. "That's kind of the opposite of what I'm intending. I want you to feel safe and protected, and I don't think I'd even be capable of intentionally harming you."

Kat chimes in, "Ooh, baby! Tell her about the stoplight thing you read."

"Oh yeah. I think they're just called 'safe words,' but maybe I'm mixing ideas here. I read about a 'red,' 'yellow,' 'green' thing where you just say one of those words to describe how comfortable you are with something, and 'yellow' tells me to be careful but you're still okay, and 'red' says to stop now, regardless of who's in charge. Would that make you feel more comfortable?"

"Definitely...." I'm still thinking it over.

"We don't need an answer for sure right now. If you're coming regardless, we can still do most of the planning and food shopping, etc without knowing about this piece. But I think it's best to decide before we get there."

"Mhm," Kat concurs. "We were thinking of leaving Thursday afternoon for the long weekend and traveling back Sunday. You said you have Friday off, too, right?"

"Yup," I nod, then realize they can't see me.

"Okay then. You can get back to us on the submission thing by the beginning of next week then."

"I think I can get back to you now, if that's all right," I say, taking a deep breath. "I'm good with it. I like the stoplight thing, and I trust you guys."

"Wonderful, darling," Kat says happily. "I guess it's a plan then."

Kat and Mark text me throughout the next week and a half leading up to the trip. What time we're leaving, where they're picking me up, do I have any food restrictions or other specific needs... they already know most of this, but apparently the cottage is in the middle of nowhere, so they want to double check before we end up stranded. I tell them no shrimp, and I don't love peanut butter, but that's about it.

Then the kicker: Mark texts me to say he'll be packing a bag for me, and I shouldn't bring one of my own. "You can tell Kat if you have any requests, but I'll be packing it."

Kat asks for my measurements.

"Is he buying me clothes?!"

She doesn't answer, so I respond with my measurements.

"Thanks, dear," is all she replies.

Mark texts me the morning of: "Bring any medication or things you need that way in your purse. Make sure you wear your boots and cloak today; it's supposed to be snowy up there."

I go through a happy, busy day with school and work, and they pick me up around 2pm. Kat gives me a big hug, bundled in a coat, hat, scarf, and gloves. I wore my cloak because Mark said to, but only loosely. She's much more sensitive to the cold than most people, and I'm practically impervious.

"Hi, love, I'm so excited you're coming with us!" she says. "We've gotta hit the road though, because it's a bit of a drive." I happily climb in the back of their little car, and off we go!

It is quite a drive. Mark does all the driving, and we chat and goof off on the way up. They brought water and snacks, and we take a bathroom/gas/dinner break after a few hours. Mark hasn't started any sort of dominance stuff yet. I pause before ordering my dinner, wondering if I'm "supposed to," and he clarifies that we'll decisively start that, with a specific end time, once we get up to the cottage. After dinner, I can't help dozing on the luggage in the seat next to me as it gets dark outside.

I yawn sleepily and wake up as the smooth pavement turns to packed snow.

"Hey there, sleepyhead," Kat says lightly. "We're almost there." It's very dark, but I can still tell it's gorgeous out here--very scenic. I hope they've planned for some wintry excursions this weekend, because there's rolling fields of snow all around us.

I'm not quite sure when exactly our road turned into our driveway, but we soon pull up to a cozy cottage, and Mark puts the car in park. We exit from the car, stretching wonderfully, and begin unloading our few bags. Mark unlocks the door and turns on the light inside. It's a beautiful, simple dwelling, very cozy for our purposes. I do a quick look around, peeking into the kitchen, glancing around the living room, and noticing the single bedroom in the back.

When we set everything down inside, Mark walks over to me. He gently takes my elbows to hold me near him and makes steady eye contact.

"Are you going to let me be in charge this weekend?" he asks seriously.

"Yes, Mark."

"You're sure."

I nod, with a shy smile.

"Then I want your purse and your phone. When I give these back to you Sunday afternoon, our pretending is over, but until then, you'll do what I say. Do we have a deal?"

I slip my phone into my purse, take a deep breath, and hand them over to him. "We have a deal."

He kisses my forehead as he takes them from me. Then he smiles. "I want you to help Kat unload the cooler into the fridge." He turns, taking my purse back to the bedroom. I turn to make myself useful, and Kat rubs my back warmly.

I help her straighten up the kitchen and get it ready for us, when Mark calls from the bedroom. "Come here, Aly."

I smile awkwardly at Kat, and she smirks. "Guess you'd better go, dear."

I pop my head into the room and see Mark has unpacked the suitcases and toiletries and is putting the last few things in place. "Come in," he says casually. It's casual, but it's also now an order, not merely an invitation.

I walk over to him.

"Do you like to shower at night? Or in the morning," he asks.

"Usually morning. Mostly as needed though."

"Okay. I think we're already well past Kat's bedtime now, so I'm thinking to call it a night. I brought some pajamas for you." He hands me a thin, folded pile of silky clothes. "You can go change in the bathroom."

I take them, then head to the bathroom. They're very nice--very silky and soft. I'm touched that he bought them for me. But then again, he told me not to bring anything. I guess he could've meant for me to be naked all weekend, and I would've just had to try to roll with it, but it's nice that he at least got me pajamas.

I unlace my boots and start undressing before I put the pj's on. The top is kind of like a robe the way it wraps and ties, but it's clearly not intended to even cover the butt. There's also a pair of shorts with lacy trim, but I'm not honestly sure if they're supposed to be shorts or just boyshort underwear. Both pieces fit well and relatively modestly, and they're a lovely shade of baby blue. The shorts are almost skin tight and quite short, but not restrictive, and the robe is shapely but full coverage.

I look in the mirror, pleased, before opening the door.

"Oh good, they fit. I let Kat pick the size for most things. I want you to get ready for bed. We have a toothbrush for you, and you can help yourself to any of Kat's stuff if you want to wash your face or anything. You can leave the door open this time."

'Can' meaning 'do it.' I see the unopened toothbrush and start with that. I'm brushing my teeth when I notice from the corner of my eye that Kat is changing in the bedroom into her own pajamas. I pause, glancing sideways, as she pulls off her bra. Those beautiful breasts.... Darn. She covered them with a shirt. I slowly go back to brushing my teeth.

I mostly just splash my face with water, rub some of the oil off, and call it good. I don't have much trouble with acne. I'm drying my face when Kat and Mark join me in the bathroom to get themselves ready for bed. Mark has also changed into pajamas.

Mark spits and rinses after brushing his teeth, and turns to me. "I learned from night one with Kat," he says, "that she likes to be left alone when she's sleeping. So if we're having any pre-sleeping fun, once it's over, it's over. And I'm not supposed to touch her once she's actually trying to sleep. That being said, I'm not that way, and I think I'd be very happy to cuddle while I sleep. So you're going to come to bed with us tonight and let me hold you." He holds out his hand for me, and I take it shyly.

He walks us over to the bed, turns down the covers, and pulls me on. I climb in, and he follows right behind. He sits slightly up against multiple pillows and pulls me to himself gently. I cozy against him, blushing. Does he know how much I've wanted to be held while I fall asleep? He can't know....

I nuzzle in, and he holds me warmly. I hear Kat run water again in the sink, and we stay there for a few minutes while she finishes her nighttime routine. Then the light snaps off, and Kat crawls into bed on the other side of me. At this, Mark cozies down and moves to spoon me. I comply happily but shyly, and he settles with his arm around me and his face comfortably in my hair.

It takes me a hot sec to calm my spinning thoughts. It's a wonderful kind of spinning, like a dizzying amount of happiness from being held, but it's still a lot--a lot at once--because I rarely actually sleep with someone. Kat was the first those several months ago, and till now that was the only time. But Mark's so very nice to me....

"Go to sleep, Aly," he whispers softly, just as I'm drifting heavily. I smile....

I wake up slowly, easing into remembering where I am, and whose warm body is around me. Mark doesn't stir.

Kat is already up, and I can hear her quietly in the kitchen.

I have to pee.

After a little bit, Kat comes in, gently opening the blinds to spill some snow-soft light into the room. Mark stirs, holding me even more tightly against himself. He mumbles sleepily. Kat smiles gently at us, and when she notices I'm fully awake, she sits on her side of the bed.

"Kat," I whisper quietly. "Does Mark ever wake up horny?" I whisper again.

Kat laughs a little too loudly, and Mark stirs more obviously. I give her a "shush!" look. She tries to whisper more quietly. "Is he a little...?" she asks, demonstrating with her hands.

I blush, nodding.

She grins. "That's normal, sweetheart. It's just a thing guys do in the morning. It doesn't mean he's having sexy dreams or anything. Although he's quite often in the mood when he wakes up, too. But he gets those regardless." She then says more loudly, "Don't you, baby!"

"That's probably fair," he mumbles with a slight chuckle. He stirs, waking up more fully, rubbing his erect penis against my butt. I think it was unintentional at first, but it doesn't stay that way. "Mmmm..." he hums lowly. "I can get in the mood pretty quickly when I wake up with a beautiful woman in my arms." He starts to get pretty handsy with me, and I squirm to get away. "Stay still, Aly," he says firmly.

I blush, remembering I'm supposed to do everything he says this weekend. I try to minimize my squirming, but I can't help it when he fondles my breast through my silky pajamas. It's almost tickly with the fabric there.

"You're so soft," he says appreciatively, giving me a proper groping. Gosh I like his hands on me. He rubs warmly down to my thighs, before cupping and reaching between my legs.

It feels so nice, it really does, but I have to protest. "Mark," I say, reaching down to stop his hand.

He stops moving, but he holds me tightly by my sex. "Who's in charge, Aly," he whispers warningly.

I shrink, and I pull my hand away from his and stop resisting. He starts moving again. It feels nice, it really does, but-- "Mark," I protest again, but this time I don't do anything to actually try to stop him.

He takes that as progress. He doesn't stop rubbing my sex, but he does answer. "What, Aly."

"I need to pee."

He doesn't stop fondling me. "Hold it until I say you can go to the bathroom," he says gently. Very shortly, he does stop fondling my crotch, which helps a bit. Instead, he grabs my wrist and pulls/rolls me over onto my stomach, pinning me by both wrists near my head. He rolls over me and grinds his cock between my buttcheeks over my shorts.

It's a very dominating position, and I melt underneath him. "Who's in charge, Aly," he asks again.

"You're in charge, Mark," I whimper quietly.

He grinds just a moment longer before letting me up. "You can go to the bathroom now. Your medicine's in the cabinet so you can go ahead and take that while you're in there."

I quickly move to get up, blushing furiously when I see Kat leaning in the doorway watching us. I skedaddle to the bathroom to pee. I don't hear Kat quietly question Mark if he's able to keep up this persona all weekend.

"Do you think you'll be able to be consistently firm with her?" she asks, eyebrow raised.

"I think so. I know you're really the one with drama experience, but I think I can keep up a character for a couple days. It's mostly just being playfully bossy, and I don't think she'll actually challenge my dominance very much. It's all fun so far."

I finish in the bathroom, oblivious to all of that.

"Aly," Mark calls, as I open the bathroom door. He's sitting up more in bed now. I step out shyly. "Since I let you go to the bathroom before I was finished with you, I want you to finish me topless now." He gives a hard glance down to my shirt.

I nervously walk back to climb over the bed toward him, give Kat a timid look, and untie my shirt. I open it, my back intentionally to Kat, and slip the silky top off my shoulders. Mark's gaze falls appreciatively to my full chest. He lifts off the covers, exposing his rigid manhood to me. It still seems huge every time I see it.

"I want you to please me with your mouth, like you do so well."

I lick my lips nervously, and he takes it suggestively, getting a more lustful look on his face. He smiles, and I bend over.

I take him gently into my mouth, smushing my lips sensually over his head. I make out with his cock, adding some tongue right up the slit, before stretching my jaw open to take him in more fully. I suck heartily, bobbing mostly at the end.