Sexy DS Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, baby. I do." Her head is thrown back on his shoulder behind her, and she pants heavily.

He continues torturing her with pleasure and says, "And do you want to do it in front of me this time so I can watch?"

"Whatever you... want, sweetie...." She moans in pleasure.

Mark motions for me to stand up. "Why don't you take over for me, then, Aly," he says. I grin enthusiastically and rush to replace his strong hands with my more delicate ones--and immediately my mouth. I take her huge breasts in hand, tease her nipples like Mark was doing, then wrap my soft, hungry lips around one plump nipple.

"OHHHH!" she moans loudly. "Suck me stronger.... AHHHH...!" I was happy to oblige.

Mark comes around beside me and smoothes my hair off my neck to whisper in my ear. "You can do whatever you like with her, as long as she has a good time. You have my permission."

Oh yes... god I'm so happy.... I go after her ferociously now. I lightly bite her between my front teeth and tug, letting her scrape out with a high moan. I nibble and flick with my tongue, and I slowly walk her back to the bed. I give her one more harsh suck, then pull back to her face, caressing her body warmly. "Can I take you?" I ask wickedly.

"Please, darling. Do me like I know you do so well."

Kicking off her pajama pants, she crawls onto the bed, kneeling on the edge, and pulls me in for a deep kiss. I wrap her up tightly in a hug, hugging her tiny waist against me and caressing her sides warmly. I giggle happily from her sexy breasts squished against me.

"You think I'm--sexy?" she asks between kisses. "You think I'm--beautiful?"

I lose myself in a full, tonguing kiss, then break away breathlessly. "So sexy.... So beautiful..." I gasp heavily. She pulls her shirt off, and we tangle in another passionate kiss before falling onto the bed, still wrapped up in each other. I hear a snapshot of a cell phone camera, and smirk--Mark....

I climb more dominant over her, still kissing but now also wandering with my appreciative hands. I squeeze her phenomenal breasts and settle in for some passionate fun. Her hands caress my lower curves--butt, hips, thighs... before reaching right between my legs to stoke my fire.

"Oh!" I gasp, throwing my head back and releasing the kiss with a smack. "We're already going right there. Okay, Sexy!" I grin. I kiss furiously down her body from her neck, to her delicious breasts (a little harsh sucking right there), down her stomach, and forcefully push her legs apart, burying my face again in her sex. I hear another snapshot.

I give her enough fiery attention to get her wet and moaning, but I don't push her toward orgasm. I want to make this last. I pull up, looking over her breathlessly, and get a naughty idea. I slink off the bed while she catches her breath and pull over the box of toys from nearby. I climb back over her, grinning wickedly, and hold her breast steady to attach a nipple clamp.

"AH!!!" she shrieks, writhing from the stimulation. "Ah, ah--"

I attach the other, and she melts into whimpers.

"I knew it was dangerous to let him buy these," she whines. "Oh god.... I knew they'd end up on me. Oh god.... Fuck me, Aly," she says, totally overcome. "Don't just leave me like this. You sure as heck better give me something heavenly to compensate."

I pull out my other favorite toy and scoot her to the center of the bed. I carefully put the dildo in both of us, then climb over her in a scissoring position like she had done to me the other day. I hold her thigh in front of me, with one leg below her and one leg straddling by her opposite waist, and sink down.

I'm not the best at being on top, but I'm so wildly inflamed right now that I think I go to it more naturally this time. I fuck us both on the dildo, gasping, and she lets out jolting moans of pleasure: "MM... MM... MM... MM...."

"I love you so much," I gasp, and I ride her for a hot while. I'm sure Mark got at least one picture during this.

I eventually twist on top of her and carefully remove the nipple clamps. I don't want her to become too sensitive for me to be able to play. Her face pinches in discomfort on the release, but I gently soothe her with my lips to get her back to pleasure. I suck carefully and softly until her blood flow goes back to normal there, and then I enjoy myself. I love her breasts. I rock gently with my hips to give her some extra pleasure.

After a while, she taps me to get up. "Let me get you, too, sweetheart. Both of us together." I grin and dismount, pulling the dildo free. She pushes up as we reposition in a cozy 69. I'm still mostly on top, but now we can please each other together. She nuzzles her sexy face between my legs, and I bury mine between hers again. I lick roughly and widely, and she delicately swirls her tongue on my clit and the contours of my sex. She flicks lightly, and I clench.

For a blissful moment my brain shuts off, and I just let my body give and receive love with my wonderful Kat. I moan happily and press our curvy bodies together in lovemaking, and lose track of everything else. It's not till I catch her moans escalating that I kick my brain back into gear to bring her to climax skillfully. She trembles around my face, and with a gentle suck, I pull up. She doesn't stop with me though, and once her orgasm is passed, she digs in enthusiastically. I laugh with a gasp. She's rarely this ravenous. She licks and sucks and fucks, before settling fully on my clit to bring me to a shuddering climax. "Oh-h-h-h-hohhh god, Kat. God you're amazing. I love you so much...."

She squeezes my ass tightly with one more strong suck, then pats me up. "My turn now, darling," she says in a sultry voice. She crawls over me, her huge breasts dragging up my body, and pounces down on me with kisses. Her fingers grip my shoulders tightly, and she gives me a wild makeout. She may have me beat on pure sexual endurance, but I've got more than enough flame to match her for this.

Mark gives us plenty of time together to cool things down before interjecting. "Can you smile for the camera, ladies?" he asks happily. I tilt my head back to see him, and Kat pushes up, beaming. Snap! "As you were," Mark says, satisfied.

Kat smiles down at me and nuzzles our noses before kissing me sweetly again. I love her completely, with everything in me. We kiss in each other's arms, and I pour out my affection to her. She holds my face to hers tenderly before we finally part, breathless.

I feel Mark's hands on my shoulders pulling me back. He pulls me against himself, and I submit to his touches willingly. He kisses my neck, gropes my chest, and holds me to himself warmly. He reaches between my legs, and I part for him. I'm standing by the bed, and he's standing behind me. I feel him aligning himself with my pussy, and he slowly pushes inside me. I relax into his arms as he takes me. Kat sits back on the bed, looking at us. Her gorgeous chest is on display in front of me.

"I wasn't done with her," Kat says, playfully.

"Do you mind sharing?" Mark asks, teasingly.

"I suppose not," she replies, moving to crawl toward us. She slides her hand behind my neck and pulls me in to kiss. I melt in her lips, and she consumes me. Mark keeps me occupied down below, but Kat takes control up top. I submit to them wholeheartedly. Mark returns to my chest to squeeze and caress me firmly. Kat then kneels up and presses her chest into my face, smothering me with her tits. I moan in bliss. From the sounds of it, Kat is making out with Mark above my head. I'm trapped between the two of them, squished into a sex sandwich, absolutely delirious with pleasure. I reach down and insert two fingers into Kat's pussy to try to bring her into this as much as possible.

My physical fire starts building as Mark thrusts deep and hard into me. One hand at my breast shifts lower to massage my clit gently. Ohhhhh! I melt in his arms with pleasure.

Kat shifts back to focus on me, nuzzling into my neck. She quickly and lightly flicks her tongue in the hollow of my collarbone where I'm so sensitive, and I gasp! Mark bends into my neck on the other side with a forceful, biting hickey. The mix from both sides of mild pain and wonderful pleasure distracts me further into bliss. With a final, furious pace, Mark pounds me into orgasm, and I buckle in their arms.

Mark stops at my clit and whispers in my ear, "Switch places with Kat."

Shifting to the side, I climb onto the bed and make room for Kat to go to Mark. She sits and spreads on the edge of the bed, and I cuddle behind her to grope her warmly. Mark lines himself up and starts fucking her heavily.

I squish her massive tits in my hands, tweaking the nipples and feeling the weight of her chest spill over my hands. I don't think I'll ever get over her breasts.

Mark holds her up and spread, behind her knees, and his thrusts jolt her into me. "Oh God, baby," Kat moans. They continue for a little longer until Kat starts gasping and squealing from orgasm. Just a little longer, and Mark slows, emptying into his wife. He falls over us, Kat lying partially on me, partially beside me, and kisses first her, then me, groping both of our breasts simultaneously. Ending with a tight pinch of our nipples, Mark gets up, smiling.

"We should probably get breakfast and start packing up to head home," he announces. Has the weekend really already gone by?

Unfortunately, it has. We have another nice breakfast with fresh eggs and toast, then start packing up the kitchen and bedroom. Mark hasn't returned my phone, so apparently I am still at his service. He and Kat get dressed, but he tells me to wait. Soon, the place is as we found it.

We're getting ready to pack up the car, and Mark has a pile of my clothes, but he tells me to carry things out with only my boots on.

It's a warmer day, but still chilly for wearing literally nothing outside. My nipples harden to sharp points from the brisk air. Eventually, all ready to go, Mark motions me over to the car with one finger and a mischievous look on his face.

He gestures me into the back seat then pulls my hips stationary with my ass pointing toward him. I feel a sudden intrusion in my pussy as he inserts a dildo. Then, I notice with a moment of embarrassment as he pushes a small dildo into my ass. Both holes. He's not actually going to make me ride home like this, is he?? Then he playfully slaps my butt to motion for me to get into the car. He buckles me into the middle seat, then moves to tie my wrists to the seat. I can move, but I can't reach the dildos. He and Kat get into the front two seats and I resist weakly.

"Mark?"

"Yes, pet?"

"You're not actually going to make me ride like this, are you?"

"Of course not," he grins. He leans back, reaches to the dildos, and turns on the vibration. Then he starts the car and back out the driveway.

"Mark!" I whine. I squirm to try to dislodge the vibrators, but it's no use. He starts driving down the snow-packed road.

"Yes, Aly?" he asks innocently.

"What if people see!"

"We're very remote, dear," Kat says, nonchalantly trying to reassure me.

A small moan escapes me. They both chuckle.

We continue slowly along the snow, until Mark reaches back again to turn up the vibration.

"Oh god...!" Now I'm squirming a lot, moaning and gasping while they casually drive on for what feels like ages. "Mark!"

Finally, Mark pulls the car to the side of the road. He parks, gets out, and comes back to untie me. But then he pulls me out of the car, roughly turns me around, and presses me into the car, breasts smushing against the window. He holds my head roughly by my hair and I hear him unzip behind me. God, are we really doing this outside right by the road?? He pulls out the two vibrators and slides himself into my pussy in one slick movement.

"Uhnngh!"

He starts fucking me roughly, still pressing me against the car and holding by me tightly by my hair.

"Who's in charge, Aly?" he asks commandingly.

"You are," I gasp. "Ohhhhhhhh...!"

He fucks harder in affirmation.

"Oh god, Mark...."

I buckle against the car as an orgasm hits, and still Mark fucks me roughly. He fucks me over and over until I'm an absolute puddle against the car. At last he cums inside me.

He caresses me warmly, in contrast to the brisk cold of the air, then turns me toward himself for a kiss.

"You can get dressed now," he says, fetching me my clothes.

At last, fully clothed, he hands me my phone. He presses in for one more deep kiss, before getting back in the front seat with a small smile.

I climb in the back, buckle my seatbelt, and we continue driving down the road. I'm tired and worn out from the last few days of sex, but oh so happy. And I get the sense that Mark will claim me again moving forward. I wouldn't have it any other way.

1...67891011