Sexy Gaming Snack

Story Info
OneShot: When he works from home and he gets hungry...
760 words
4.41
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a gloomy Saturday and we both have the day off. I'm on his side of the bed, retrieving my Xbox controller. As I'm bent over, the room suddenly gets brighter as he pulls open the curtains. Even with the shades still closed, it's just bright enough.

I feel his hands on my hips as I stand up. My eyes close and a moan escapes my lips.

"Hi, Babygirl." He speaks into my ear.

My knees buckle slightly and I answer, "Hi Baby."

"Whatcha do'n?" He asks hungrily as he maneuvers me into facing the bed.

"I was gonna play some while you was working." I answer, my little voice peeking out a little.

There's a delicious glimmer of need in his eyes that sends a shiver down my spine.

"Okay," He responds as he runs his fingertips lightly between my legs, "Can I play with you first?"

I growl lightly and the brat in me is quickly brought to the surface. He knows the proper uses of 'can' and 'may' are pet peeves of mine.

"I don't know, can you?" I quip back, smiling as I see the Primal within him rise to the surface.

"Put the controller down, Babygirl." He growls.

I smile and comply. Reaching as far across the bed I can, to put my controller down. As soon as I'm all the way bent over he cracks the soft leather paddle across my ass. I cry out, but not in surprise. He pulls down my sweatpants and panties at the same time. I step out of one leg so I can spread my legs better. I'm rewarded with another spanking, which puts me on my toes.

"Such a good girl, spreading your legs for me." He growls huskily as he plays with my clit lightly.

"I love being... the goodest girl.... for you... my love" I moan between gasps.

My pussy is quickly soaked enough to start dripping and making my clit slippery. He moans as he feels this and starts alternating between playing with my clit and fingering me gently.

"Oh fuck." I moan into the bed, "Yessss please."

"You are such a goooood girl." He growls, "So wet and ready. Are you ready, babygirl?"

"Yes!" I cry out, "Please, fill me up."

I feel him shift and then I feel something cool rubbing against my pussy. I push back, trying to push the toy inside me. He chuckles as he denies me, as it's his favorite thing to do to me. I whimper and wiggle trying harder to get the toy inside me. He puts his hand on the small of my back to stop my movement and then pushes the toy slowly inside me. I babble and beg him to go faster as he tortures me with slow thrusts. After what feels like hours, I feel him starts to speed up and I can barely contain my hysterical need.

"Yes! Gods above..... Yessssss.... fuck!..... Don't stop, please!" I moan into the bed.

I reach back to feel for him and I'm rewarded with that wrist being pinned to my lower back. He fucks me harder and I cry out as he makes me cum, hard. He moans praise and affirmations while he keeps going. I can feel an orgasm building while I'm still cumming.

"Oh fuck!" I cry out as I squirt hard.

"There it is, my good girl" He whispers in amazement, "Keep cumming all over me, baby."

I cry out again. I couldn't stop squirting even if I tried at that moment.

"Fuck yes, that's my good girl." He growls.

Hearing the pleasure in his voice and his praise sets off another orgasm. My pussy tightens so hard around the toy that I can feel every bump and curve. It makes everything so overwhelming in the best way. I almost pass out, as I realize I'm cumming so hard I can't breathe. He pulls the toy out of me abruptly and I gasp and cry out as his actions make me squirt one last time. I pant and catch my breath; no energy to hold myself up. He continues with the praise as he cleans me up and dries me off with a towel. He then helps me into dry comfy pants.

"There you go, Babygirl." He states as he kisses my forehead, "Now you may go play the games while I work."

"Thank you, Sir." I smile.

As he leaves the room, I climb onto the bed and get comfy in the blankets and pillows to play my game...