All Comments on 'Sexy Librarian'

by ellen_devlin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HeyFor4HeyFor4almost 6 years ago
Amazing Job :)

This was absolutely wonderful and just what I needed to see and read after a long frustrating day at work :) I LOVED how she teased him at first, keeping him at bay until he could stand it no longer. Fabulous!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 6 years ago
Delicious.

Nice. Compact. Sexy scenario. Not really a story, just the middle of a scene from a story. For me, the tease could have gone on longer, been stretched out more. I think the D/s elements could have been explored more too. I did enjoy the power exchange in the middle. That felt natural and hot.

I did have a problem with POV in the story. I know, this is third-person omniscient. But, my head would snap around when you would shift from what he was seeing to what she was hearing. Even if you’re going to be omniscient, I would rather stay with one character’s head and POV for longer and switch less often. Maybe make the POV switch once when they make the power exchange. That would emphasize the control shift. Make sense?

yowseryowseralmost 6 years ago
Late Fees

At least there are no fines for being over-due.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
librarian shhhh

extraordinary arousal barely made it to the end ..

more please let me clean you out after the taste would guarantee another erection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userellen_devlin@ellen_devlin
91 Followers
Can't believe it, but I have a SECOND BOOK published! Chasing Paige (Washington Guardians Hockey Book 2) is available for pre-order on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T3Q1RFJ Kissing Micky (Washington Guardians Book 1) Available on Amazon (and Kindle Unlimited): https:/...