All Comments on 'Sexy Memories Ch. 02'

by AlexisPeignoir

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done Ms Peignoir, but not over yet I hope. First, thank you for an intriguing and steamy flashback Chapter 2. I'm thinking it may be time for a reunion sometime soon, don't you? One call and an invite to meet from Shirley and I'll bet our man David would be over in 5. Who knows, is a reunion union in store for these old friends?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is something universal about how clearly "first times" reside in memory. Fun story with good/bad tension -good and bad memories and some sort of decision (pick up again or close the door) on the horizon. Loved the oral description. Wish there was more about her body and his appreciation of it. Hoping her thinking is developed in next chapter. There is something of an FLR theme as she's the initiator/controller for the first time at apt and with the phone call after 3 years. A reader is left with tension and anticipation of her next move. Nice read!

51Woodie51Woodiealmost 2 years ago

Every one of your stories I read are great openers for a continuing saga. Take the ball and run with it! Why did she leave? Why did she come back? So many questions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous