Sexy Old Leather Sofa

Story Info
An erotic encounter with the mechanic who fixed my wheel.
1.2k words
4.08
13.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly woke up bleary eyed discovering a wet tingle between my legs in my slightly swollen pussy. Coming out of a sensual erotic dream, where I just been fucked deep and hard by a fit smoldering handsome rugged man in his forties. I was a little bleary and soft focused as the warm morning sun shone on my face through the bedroom window. A tad disappointed to be leaving my lovely sexy dream I threw back my duvet and made my way to the shower. Standing in the hot shower I gently wiped my creamy pussy clean and smiled as I recalled my dream lovers cock pounding into my pussy deliberately over and over until I came. As I dried myself off and made some fresh coffee I was aware that I was still feeling horny and that my pussy was moist and tingling again. Startled by the door bell I spilled some coffee on the table with its abrupt interruption, I went to the door in my short pink silky robe to find a cute buff young guy holding a parcel. My imagination immediately stripped him naked as he spoke, as my eyes focused on his crotch, searching for his cock.

"Can you take a parcel for number 24?" The courier said in a business like manner.

His coldness snapped me back to reality. I played suggestively with my hair and swiveled my hips in front of him.

"Sure, no problem." I replied.

He thrust a small digital box in front of me, paying no attention to my feminine charm or half naked body concealed by my skimpy robe and he blankly said,

"Sign here please."

A quick smile and he was off. My dream bubble burst in a second, as I was already sucking on this courier's cock and ready to be fucked by him right there. I dropped the parcel for my neighbour behind my front door, I knew I had to get out into the sun to snap out of this horny sexy mood or I would be back in bed stroking my clit and rubbing on my wet pussy for hours. I poured away my remaining coffee, pulled out a thigh high skimpy little summer dress, pulled on a tiny pair of knickers, slipped on my Roman sandals, brushed through my long black hair, grabbed my keys and was off and out in a matter of minutes. I got into my car and just started to drive. As I drove into town I could feel that little familiar throb and tingle return to my pussy. I have to do something about this I thought to myself. My heart jumped when suddenly... 'bang!' The car took a wobble and I knew the back left wheel had gone. My heart was pounding from the fright I got, and by now my pussy was very moist. My brain went into automatic pilot, as a similar thing had happened to me a couple of months back. I phoned and arranged a pick-up or wheel change from my local garage and was sitting patiently listening to the radio enjoying the warm summer sun when the truck arrived. The cute guy that arrived was not wearing overalls and was dressed in tight jeans and an open check shirt, he explained that it was his day off but he had taken the call because it was just a couple of miles from him. I exchanged my details as I checked him out. He was hot, with a cheeky sexy smile, short dark hair with a little gel through it and broad shoulders obviously from working out regularly at the gym. He got to work right away and changed my wheel in no time at all quite expertly.

"You're good with you hands." I said to him.

"It was an easy job, no problem." He replied.

He swung open the back door of his truck to return his tools. I noticed a big old black leather sofa away in the back of his truck, and he caught my eye checking it out and he said to me,

"Oh, I'm just taking that to the dump, I just bought a new one."

My mood was still horny and before I knew it the words were out of my mouth...

"That looks comfy, I bet your sofa has seen some action." I said to him.

I could feel my pussy tingle and with the light warm summer breeze making my skimpy dress flap at my thighs I knew my knickers were damp. He leaned over into me and asked suggestively,

"Why don't you give the sofa a try, its yours if you want it, I'm throwing it out anyway."

We were in the back of his truck and on that old sofa in seconds. My little summer dress was hiked up around my waist, my ass facing toward him he whipped down my damp little knickers and expertly thrust every inch of his big solid cock into my swollen wet cunt. I felt his manhood so thick and stiff slide into me. I couldn't contain my pleasure and let out a gratifying whispering gasp as he pushed deep into my creamy welcoming pussy.

"Fuck me!" Blurted out of my lips.

He automatically started going through his gears building his rhythm. His rough hands grabbing my waist tight he started slamming himself deliberately over and over into my aching little cunt so hard that I came all over his thick hard pounding cock. He continued grinding and pumping his gorgeous meaty cock at a steady rhythm sliding in and out of my soaking wet sex, grunting and swearing at me as he entered my pussy.

"Such a tight wet little cunt, I'm gonna empty my fucking balls deep into your gorgeous little pussy." He growled at me.

I came all over his cock again, quivering and trembling as he thrust himself relentlessly deep up inside me.

"Fuck me deep and hard!" I begged him.

Hearing my words flipped him over the edge... he found another gear and started hammering fuck out my tight little wet pussy, like a jack-hammer he drilled my cunt hard and fast making the whole truck shake and creak as we fucked on his old sofa.

He shouted, "Fuck I'm gonna cum!"

I forcefully pushed myself my sex back onto him. His body went completely rigid as I felt his cock twitch and jerk inside my pussy, squirting me full of his thick warm creamy juice. He came inside me for ages, more than most men. Pulsing and throbbing he groaned and gasped leaning on my hips, as I felt his cum starting to ooze out of my pussy dripping slowly and delicately trickle down my thighs. His rhythm stopped as he stood behind me gently withdrawing his big swollen cock.

I turned around onto my back slumping onto the sofa admiring the massive big wet cock that had just satisfied my tender little pussy.

"Told you it was comfy." He said cheekily.

I pulled his lovely big cock into my mouth tasting my pussy all along his full length.

Later that afternoon we drove back to mine, and I took the old black leather sofa which sat well in my bedroom... and we fucked all day, all over that old leather sofa.

Written by

Fran Dessop©