Sexy Savannah from Number 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Three months later Dino's father hated the neighbors at Number 9 as much as ever, and he hated his son as much as ever. Except now, they were one and the same.

Mr. Stefani stood on his front lawn on a cool, grey Melbourne winter's morning and watched in a fit of rage as the blonde girl, dressed in a parka, jeans with flowers on them and hiking boots, climbed aboard a four wheel drive after his son placed her backpack in the back and gave her a kiss goodbye.

After waving Savannah goodbye, Dino headed to the landscaping truck to help Matt and the other two guys - his co-workers and housemates - load up for a busy day landscaping at a commercial center just across the road from the high school Dino no longer attended.

Dino would miss Savannah while she was away on her latest field trip, this time on Phillip Island for a week but he was more than satisfied this morning. Savannah had forgotten her knitted hat - something she would need on the cold winter nights on the cold island where the winds blew strongly from cool waters of Bass Straight - and was pleased to have done a good deed to assist his girlfriend.

Dino liked quite a few things in life now. And when he did have a momentary lapse back into his old selfish, lazy, immature, negative, self-pitying ways, Savannah was there to give him a kick up the arse and put him back on track. But most of the time Savannah used more positive ways to reward Dino for his good behavior - between the covers of her nice warm comfortable bed.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT