Sexy Sounds from the Girl Next Door

Story Info
When Erin moves in, sparks fly.
3.1k words
4.5
2.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music's playing again...

In about 10 minutes I'm going to hear her... moaning.

I wasn't trying to listen the first time, but the walls are so thin and the sound.. I didn't know what I was hearing at first. Sounded like The Weekend and something else. I was on my way to the gym, and that first moan, the first one I heard, was deep and warm. I had to stop. It was followed by more.. she purred... she gasped... she grunted... and then she cried out.

I couldn't move. I looked down and I was hard as a rock. I racked through the neighbors trying to remember who was in the apartment next door. I think she just moved in and I hadn't gotten a good look at her. But she was tall, and she had a nice ass. I couldn't picture the face...

That was a month ago, and shorty was good for this performance a few times a week. I thought there had to be a dude with her, but no one is ever coming or going. And I do look. I've been careful not to be obvious, but I've SEEN her now and I don't why she's havin that kind of fun all on her own. She's pretty in an almost wholesome way. If I didn't know what I know, I wouldn't guess it. We've talked a few times, her name is Erin, she moved here from North Carolina for her job, and apparently she's single...

...

I rolled over, pressed my face into the pillow, and screamed. How can it feel so good but still be so unsatisfying. Gotta be a mental block. Pulling up, sitting on my knees, I surveyed the bed, taking inventory of my shit. Speaker, still setting the mood. Lube, check. Rosie, check. My vibrator... underneath me. Towel - toss in the laundry. I should shower if I'm still going to meet up with them. Reluctantly I move away from my fun place and towards the bathroom. Several songs later, I'm clean and ready to start the evening.

I grab my sandals and head to the door.

Group hug outside of the club. I can use a good laugh right about now. There's nothing wrong exactly, but there's definitely something missing. I've known Dana and Kim for a few years. Met them through the job while in Philly for meetings and we instantly vibed.

"You look good Erin!" Kim said, taking a step back. My outfit was a little more than I usually do. Pants - leather and tight. Blouse - low cut, flowy sleeves and cropped. Three inch sandals. I felt good, but I know I blushed a little.

"Thanks love," I said as we hook arms and walk in. "I'm just trying to keep up with y'all."

The comedy club wasn't large but was known to have a good crowd. The acts were almost always funny. We got a round of drinks and settled in close to the stage but not in the front. As I sipped and scanned the crowd, my eyes locked in on him.

About 6'3, thick in the best way and... chocolate. He was dressed casually in what looked like dark jeans, a dark polo and matching bomber style jacket that looked expensive. "Dana, look, that's my neighbor," I whispered discretely in her ear as I continued to stare. Just as I finished his head turned my way. He paused for a minute, smiled a little, and stood to come over.

The three of us watched him as he walked. Was it me, or did he drip confidence and swag. I stood as he got close. "Hey Marcus, it's nice to see you out," I smiled, controlling my tone so it didn't convey the butterflies in my stomach. He leaned in and gave me a brief hug of hello. "This is Dana, and this is Kim," I gestured to my friends.

He kept his hand on the small of my bare back and reached out with his other hand to shake. "Nice to meet you both," he said. Kim offered him a seat and he said he'd just stay for a minute. He didn't want to interrupt our evening. They low-key grilled him as I sipped my drink and learned a few new things. As the first act was announced, he leaned over and whispered in my ear that he was glad we ran into each other and that I looked beautiful. Then he walked back over to his table and stayed there for the rest of the show.

It was hard to keep my eyes trained on the stage. The looks I got from my friends made it worse. At the break between acts they just looked at me and looked over at him and said, "Guurll.." Apparently that was enough to communicate their opinions.

At the end of the night, Marcus appeared again and asked how I got to the club. I told him Uber and he said he could take me home. Dana and Kim gave quick hugs, leaving me with him. He was standing close but not touching, and I could feel heat coming off his body. Or maybe that was me too.

As the valet brought his car around and opened the passenger door for me, he took over, closing it as he handed over a tip. I watched him walk around the front of the car, taking in the butter soft leather of the seats, the immaculate cleanliness and the soft jazz playing on the radio. As he sat, I scooted deeper into the chair and inhaled a scent that smelled like... patchouli and sandalwood. Mmmmmm... I shifted in my seat.

"Are you alright?" Marcus had already shifted the car into drive but was looking at me, unmoving. Oh, did I make that sound audibly? "Yes, I'm good..." I said, my cheeks getting warm again. Very good. He took off and got to the highway quickly. It should take about 15 minutes to get back to our complex. We made small talk about the comedians and he asked me about my job and finally my friends, noting that we seemed close.

As we walked up to our apartments, I wasn't ready for the night to end so I asked if he wanted to come in for a bit. Marcus followed me in and I gave him a quick tour. He said the layout was similar to his, but he had an extra bedroom. Not fully unpacked, I bent down to grab a bottle of Appleton Estates rum I got on my last trip to Jamaica and offered him a glass. His eyes flashed back to mine quickly and I realized he must have been taking in the view. I grabbed 2 glasses, poured and set them down on the table. I got my speaker out of the bedroom and joined him on the couch, mindlessly starting my mood playlist...

...

Erin was shy. It showed up in her glances when she thought I wasn't looking and how her skin would glow at compliments. But she wasn't insecure, not with that walk and that smile she gave me when she caught me looking at her ass a minute ago. An enticing mix of humility and sass, beauty and individuality. Most of all, I was comfortable with her and she seemed to be equally comfortable with me. I had to be careful. Sitting so close to her while this music was playing, sipping drinks... remembering her moans while actually smelling her.... I could tell she was starting to feel it too, her body was swaying slightly and her eyes would close a little longer than normal.

She smelled like warm vanilla and something else that was uniquely hers. We were still chatting but I could see into her bedroom and saw something that looked like an artificial rose on the nightstand. She noticed and turned to see what had caught my eye. Her eyes grew wide and she started to say something but stopped. I didn't want to make her any more uncomfortable so I decided to act oblivious and keep the discussion going.

I poured the another drink and Erin slid into my side, laying her head on my shoulder as she talked. I stroked her arm and played in her hair which smelled like a light citrus. She got quiet and made that mmmm sound again. I felt her lips graze my neck as she said "that feels gooood..." My pants started to feel restrictive, but, not knowing where she wanted to go with this, I continued to play it cool. "Really," I said slowly, kissing the top of her head. "Mm hmmm" was her reply as she shifted so our eyes could meet. She stared for a moment, and I held her gaze. I thought her eyes were brown, but now I think they're hazel. She made the first move, kissing me softly. Too soft. Way too soft. Still not wanting to put her off, I tried to let her lead. She moved closer, her breasts pushed into my arm and chest, her hands wrapping around my neck.

Fuck it.

She wasn't tiny, but I could still wrap her whole body with one arm and I pulled her into me. Erin gasped into my mouth and now, straddling my lap, her body sunk down slowly, grinding on my dick through two pairs of pants. I kissed her once before exploring her ear, her neck, as my hands gently tickled the sides of her bare waist and the small of her back. Warm as she was, she shivered and pulled away. Shit... too much? Erin stood up and pulled her blouse over her head. I stood too and she took my hand, leading me to her bedroom.

I sat on the edge of her bed as she ran back to get the speaker, setting it on her nightstand next to that rose. It was still playing the songs I knew she liked, and she didn't look embarrassed in the slightest when she finally looked at me again. She stood there in a burgundy bra, maintaining eye contact as she unbuttoned her leather pants and pulled them down her hips. Burgundy lace panties thick thighs and that ass. She turned slightly as she tossed the pants to her hamper and the lace barely covered her cheeks. She was sexy as hell.

She sat down on the bed and leaned back on her pillow, one of her calves resting on my lap, the other leg behind me. Her legs were smooth and soft and I had to touch them. She picked up the rose and detached it from what must have been a charger. "You were looking at this earlier?" She said, handing it to me. "I noticed it..." I replied, taking it from her.

"You press here..." she pointed to the teardrop on the side. It fit in the palm of my hand and I could cover it completely. It was made of silicone, and the top looked like rose petals before full bloom. I pressed the teardrop and it began to hum in my hand. We looked at each other again for a long while. My eyes moving down her body. At that point she let her knees fall open; she was very, very wet. If my dick wasn't fully erect before, it was now.

I turned to face her, my body still positioned low between her calves. "Show me what you like..." I said. It sounded more steady than I felt as I handed it back to her. I traced circles on her calves and she took it, slowly running it over her underwear. She was still staring at me. Why did I ever think she was shy?

Erin ran her finger along her inner thigh, running along the edge of the darkened lace. She pulled her panties to the side, her wetness leaving a trail. Exposed, she ran her index finger from her pussy to her clit, rubbing a small circle there before bringing the petals down to replace her finger. She sighed, her legs opening a little wider and her hips moving ever so slightly. Her eyes closed, I took off my shirt and my pants quickly, not wanting to miss anything. Her hand holding the rose was starting to move in small circles and her breathing was getting ragged. Soft moans escaped her lips and I wondered if she remembered I was there.

I moved my hands to her thighs, massaging them as she massaged herself, adding pressure with my thumbs as I got closer to her core. She bent her knees and lifted her ass off the bed as she tried to hold in a cry of ecstasy. This shit was too much. She opened her eyes as the rose dropped from her hand. They were pleading, begging. I gripped her ass as I plunged my lips to her pussy. She was hot, a sweet musk and wet as hell. My tongue alternated between her clit and her pussy as she gyrated into my face. With an index finger inside her I teased her clit with slow laps from my tongue and I could feel her tighten around my finger. She was tight. Fuck.

Erin's hands rubbed my ears and my neck as her legs wobbled under the pressure of my forearms.

"Pleaseee...." She moaned.

"Please what," I said. Something about this whole thing was making me feel powerful. Dominant.

"Fuck me Marcus... please....." she begged.

I almost took my dick out of my boxers right then and there, but...

"Not yet"...

I picked up the rose. This could go a couple of ways, but I was comfortable and Erin seemed more than willing to try anything. I slid my finger out of her pussy and it was soaked. She whimpered. I started the rose and put it back on her pussy and slipped my juiced finger to the entrance of her ass. I tested her out, tracing slow circles around the ring dipping inside just a little bit every now and then. Erin would tense, then her hips would start moving again. I kissed her belly as I held the rose to her and continued to finger around her ass. Eventually, when my finger would slip into her, she would rear into my hand, causing it to go deeper.

"Oh Goddddd..." She grunted, and started to rock and shake and tighten. I held fast, moving the rose in the same deliberate circle around her clit until she screamed as a gush of liquid ran over my hands.

...

What the fuck... I tried to catch my breath between heavy pants. Did I just.... Squirt? I looked at Marcus who was still positioned between my legs, still hard as a rock, looking at his hands in.. wonder? Another moan escaped my lips as my body felt weak and trembling. My bed was a mess. I sat up and swung my legs off the side of the bed. Marcus looked up then trying to decipher what I was doing. "Let's take a shower" I said shakily.

He nodded and we walked to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and tested the warmth of it before stepping in. Marcus stepped in after and I positioned his body in the water. I grabbed my soap and began to lather up his chest and arms. A quick look at his dick and it was still hard, but not as much so.

"That was.... You made me feel really good.." I said, wrapping my arms around him to work the soap down his back. I traced my nails across his ass and felt his dick jump against my skin. I lathered more soap in my hand and trailed it down his legs and back up to his groin, taking his dick in my hands and running the soap back and forth along his shaft. He braced his hands on the shower wall behind me. Rinsing off the soap, I squatted before him. "But.." I said, bringing his dick to my lips, "I still want you to fuck me." And I took him into my mouth.

"Ohhh..." was the first word I heard him say once we left the bedroom. Still bracing himself on the tiles behind me, Marcus started to move back and forth, fucking my mouth. He was big and with each thrust he made his way deeper, and I tried not to gag. But, I think he was trying to be gentle. His moves were slow and I could lick around his length and tip when he pulled back. "Shit, girl.." he said as he started to thrust faster. On the next pull out I moved back and he thrust into emptiness. Our eyes met.

I put my hand on his dick and rubbed it gently. "Say MY name," I commanded. I didn't like that girl shit. He actually laughed and pulled me up. Not to my feet as I expected but against the back wall of the shower. My thighs sat on his and he positioned his dick at my entrance before impaling me. I screamed and dug my nails into his back.

"Fuck Erin...." He said, holding me in place, my pussy pulsing around his dick. I was lost. Mind erased. All I could feel and see was him. I wrapped my legs around him locking my ankles as he carried me out of the shower and sat me on the sink. He moved then, rocking in and out of me slowly, curses coming every now and then as I moaned into his neck. It had been a while since I'd been with someone, but damned if this shit wasn't the best. Marcus cupped my breasts and suckled my nipples as he moved. I spread my legs wide, putting my heels on the countertop wanting to take all of him even though it still hurt. He didn't oblige, keeping his movements only midway. He was in control and he was enjoying it.

"Please Marcus...."

"What do you want," he slowed his pace...

"More..." I breathed. But my body was already building. This pace was the ultimate tease and my stomach clenched. I balled up my fist and held my breath but cried out again as I felt the liquid release.

Marcus thrust in then and I damn near fainted. It was too much and not enough all at once.

"Fuck Erin!!!" He grunted as he moved, his balls finally smacking my ass as he pushed into me fully. "Shit!" A few more and I felt his build up as he pulled out and cum sprayed my thigh and part of the sink.

We were both breathing heavy and he slumped slightly into my arms. I wrapped my legs back around him and held him close until our breathing settled. He kissed me then, really soft and sweet.

"We need another shower," he said stepping back into the water.