Sexy, Summertime, Exhibitionism Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

"How much for a trip around the world, Debbie?"

A business man who was in town for the week asked Debbie for a price to have oral, vaginal, and anal sex.

"Not on the phone," said Debbie. "Tell me your room number and where you're staying, or leave a key for me at the front desk."

The man paused on the phone as if he was thinking about giving his room number or leaving a key.

"I'll leave a key for you at the front desk," he said.

Whenever a man left a key at the front desk instead of giving her his room number, she knew that he wanted her to walk in on him. He wanted her to see something that he couldn't share with her over the phone. He wanted her to catch him in the act. Never knowing what to expect, she had seen it all.

Debbie went to his hotel, retrieved the key from the front desk, and went to his room. She let herself in to see the man, an obese, older man, on his bed and on his back while naked. He was stroking himself to an erection. Not a very attractive man or a very sexually exciting site to see, he was the type of man who had to pay someone, especially a beautiful, sexy, and shapely woman for sex.

"I want you to pretend that you're the room maid," he said.

Debbie smiled at such a mild fantasy.

"I can do that," she said.

When she was younger, some of the men her age would pay her extra to pretend that she was their sister or their sister's girlfriend. Some of the older men would pay her extra to pretend that she was their daughter or their niece. As much as they paid her for sex, they paid her to roleplay while participating in their sexual fantasy. Most times, men were unable to get and maintain an erection unless she played the character that they were paying her to play. Anything other than straight sex were negotiated at premium prices.

"How much for a trip around the world," he asked again?

As if she was a car salesman ready to sell him a low mileage, cream puff of a used car, she smiled while giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"How much do you have?"

He turned his head and nodded in the direction of the desk.

"It's there on the desk," he said.

She picked up a wad of hundred-dollar bills.

"This is enough," she said not even counting it and putting the money in her purse.

Having had sex with him before, forget about him traveling around the world, she knew that as soon as she stroked his cock before sucking his cock, once he ejaculated in her mouth, he'd fall asleep.

# # #

The same as I was forty-years-ago, I still am now. I love walking around in public practically naked. I enjoy shocking people, particularly men by my seemingly accidental, public display of nudity. Short skirts, short enough to show off enough of my long, sexy, and shapely legs, and low-cut blouses, that are low enough to expose the tops of my big breasts and display my long, line of sexy cleavage and my low-cut bra, are my daily uniform of choice. Most men look and stare but I'm after those men who want more than to look and stare. I'm after those men who are eager to pay me to get me alone and strip me naked.

Even though I'm older now, I still have a good enough figure to wear a bikini. Even though I'm older now, I still have a good enough body to go to a nude beach topless and/or naked. Men who knew me back then tell me that I look just as good now as I looked twenty-years ago. I look good but not as good as I looked twenty-years ago. Who does?

Smart enough to know better, I know how to do the best with what I have. Smart enough to know not to give it away, I know how to work with what I have to earn the most money. As if I'm a magician, sometimes sex is nothing more than an illusion. Picking the right makeup, the best hairdo, and the most flattering, slimming, and sexy clothes to wear, knocks years from my age. No one expects a sixty-something-year-old, retired stripper and hooker to look as good as I do. With no one guessing my age, every man thinks that I look years younger.

'They're just hoping for a hand job or a blowjob,' I think to myself whenever a man, especially a younger man, compliments me, a whore of a cougar who's always ready to suck and/or fuck a cock for money.

Back when I was dancing around a pole and stripping myself topless and/or naked, I gave men what they wanted, albeit for money. All for money, I catered to men and to some women by giving them sex. I did those dirty, nasty, sexual things that men always wanted to do with a sexy woman but that their wives, mistresses, and/or girlfriends wouldn't do. As long as they had the dough to pay me, I was their sexy slave and/or their sexual surrogate. Making their erotic fantasies come true, I was the woman who would cater to whatever were their sexual desires.

In business for myself, I provided my customers with a sexual service and prided myself by the quality of the sex that I offered. As long as the sex was willing, voluntary, and consensual between two consenting adults, what's wrong with that? Sometimes it wasn't even about sex but loneliness. Sometimes, men just wanted a female escort, a sexy date, and/or companionship. Sometimes, men just wanted to talk. Makes no difference to me. My price for companionship, talking, fucking, or sucking was the same.

Yet, whether it's sex, companionship, or talking what goes on behind closed, bedroom doors should be just between a man and a woman and not his wife, mistress, and/or girlfriend. Once money changes hands, there's no difference between a private business meeting and what I do. What goes on behind closed, bedroom doors should be private. What goes on behind closed, bedroom doors shouldn't be anyone's business, especially the Internal Revenue Service, the IRS.

"Fuck you, Big Brother. Get off my lawn," said Debbie to the Google drone that suddenly flew over her house. Shades of George Orwell's 1984 written in 1948, life with the invasive internet is worse than she ever suspected. "What's mine is mine. Ain't no one gonna tell me what to do in my house, with my business, or with my hands, mouth, and pussy," said Debbie suddenly cutting short her tirade when Alexa suddenly came alive.

"Sorry," said Alexa. "I didn't understand your question."

Debbie looked at Amazon's eavesdropping device with horror. As she did with her laptop and TV, she wondered if these electronic devices can see and hear her. Obviously, privacy was a luxury of the past. Other than the bathroom, there's nowhere she can go without being watched and listened to for her to have some alone time with her bad self.

"Stop listening to everything I say...Alexa. Turn yourself off."

Debbie looked over at Alexa flashing her brilliant blue light when she mentioned Big Brother.

"Sorry," said Amazon's Alexa again. "I didn't understand your question."

I apologize for my outburst but the government has their hands in too many people's business and their greedy fingers in too many people's pockets. It's time that they allowed women like me to do what we need to do to make a living. It's time they need to stay out of people's private business. It's time they allowed women to go naked in public. It's time that they legalized prostitution. There's nothing wrong with having sex for money, especially behind closed, bedroom doors.

# # #

Even though I no longer dance around a pole while stripping off my clothes, I still enjoy sexually teasing men. Teasing and enticing men is something I've always done and will always do. I'm not ashamed to admit that I still make a few dollars on the side to supplement my Social Security. As a retired whore who's still working under the table, I've earned enough money legally to collect Social Security.

"What's wrong with that?"

Fortunately for me, no matter how old men are, they all look to see what they can see of a woman. No matter how old men are, women can always get their interest and their cocks hard by flashing them up-skirt peeks of their white panties. No matter how old men are, they're all mesmerized seeing down-blouse views of women's jiggling breasts, their long line of sexy, exposed cleavage, and/or their low-cut bras. No matter how old men are, it doesn't take much to get men going. A flash and a peek, especially if the flashes and peeks look accidental instead of deliberate, are enough to make them feel that they're at the right place at the right time.

Again, fortunately for me, no matter how old women are, men will still look to see what they can see of a woman. No matter how old women are, women can still get men's interest and voyeuristic attention by flashing them up-skirt peeks of their white panties. No matter how old women are, men are still mesmerized seeing down-blouse views her jiggling breasts, the long line of sexy, exposed cleavage, and/or her low-cut bra. No matter how old women are, it doesn't take much to get men going. A flash and a peek, especially if the flashes look accidental instead of deliberate, are enough to make men feel they're at the right place at the right time.

Yet, with men from Mars and women from Venus, and with both genders from different worlds, even though they're much the same in many respects, women are much different than men. In the way that men are voyeurs, women are exhibitionists. Women enjoy showing as much as men enjoy seeing. For sure, in the way that men love to look and watch, women would rather show than to watch.

Especially with a man that they don't know very well, with all women being a little bit of a whore inside, some more than others, women would rather sexually tease them than to sexually please them. When it comes to men and women, men may hold all the power and all the money but women control the sex. We tell men what we'll do, how we'll do it, and when we'll do it. We tell men whatever they want to hear, whenever we want to tell it.

"Not tonight, Honey. I have a headache," lament women when they don't want to have sex.

Now, there's one line that I've never said to a man. Rather, I've had men tell me that they're too tired to have sex with me. Imagine that? They're too tired to give me what I want? Say what? No way. Give me a break. Unless he's on his deathbed and seeing Jesus while hearing angelic music inside of a bright light, just give me a minute with any man who's too tired for sex and I'll get him to change his mind.

Any time a man gives me the excuse that he's too tired to have sex, I fix my hair and put on my sexiest outfit. I put on my reddest, thickest lipstick. Then, I take his cock in my hand before taking his limp dick in my mouth. All it takes for me to give him an erection, all it takes for me to make him hard and ready for sex, is to stroke him while putting my lipstick on his dipstick.

# # #

Other than going to the beach and wearing practically nothing in the summertime, the mall is my favorite year-round place to flash men. I can't tell you how many men have asked me out on a date after I flashed my panties accidentally on purpose to them in a shoe store. I can't even count how many men have asked me out after catching me trying on clothes behind a dressing room curtain that wasn't all the way closed.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe the curtain didn't close all the way. I was so excited about trying on clothes that I didn't notice. I didn't realize that I was as exposed. I can't believe you saw me in my panties and bra, topless, and naked. I'm so embarrassed," I'd say to a man that I caught staring.

Flashing is an age-old art. Unfortunately, the women today don't know how to flash. Their idea of flashing is to dress like a whore and allow it to all hangout. Seeing less is always better than seeing more or seeing everything. My idea of flashing men is to always make my flashing appear accidental, even though all of my flashes are deliberate. My way of sexually teasing men is to make them scratch their heads while wondering if I flashed them deliberately or accidentally.

"Did she just flash me or was I at the right place at the right time? Hmm, maybe today is my lucky day. Maybe I should play the lottery. Maybe I should put the make on her and ask her for sex. Excuse me...Miss?"

Trust me, it's more fun to flash men when they think that the woman is a lady rather than a whore. Few men want to be with a whore in public. Most men want a lady on their arm and a whore in their bed. Most men want a woman like Melania Trump. Men want a woman who can hold her own at a cocktail or a dinner party but who can suck and fuck when behind closed, bedroom doors. Most men want Heidi Klum, Jennifer Lopez, or Beyoncé in bed but a woman who's respectable enough to take the children to church.

Men would go out of their way to see a flash of Kate Middleton's panties than to see Pamela Anderson's fake, naked breasts yet again. Most men would rather get a gander of Nancy Pelosi's naked, albeit fake breasts than to see Coco Austin's tits, yet again. Most men would rather see an up-skirt peeks of Melania Trump's panties, a glimpse of Oprah's big tits, or Serena Williams naked body than to see another over exposed whore such as Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, or Lindsey Lohan.

All I do is give men what they want to see and they give me what I need. There's nothing like give and take to make for the perfect, sexual relationship. There's nothing like having some hot, sexy, naked fun in the summertime.

"Stroke my cock, Debbie. Make me hard. Stroke me faster. Stroke me harder. Take me in your mouth. Suck me. Suck me, Debbie. I need to cum. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth while feeling your big tits and fingering your erect nipples. Then, after I cum in your mouth, if you don't mind, I'd like to cum all over your face while pretending that you're my mother," said Michael a man Debbie met at the mall.

Debbie stared up at Michael while stroking him. She stared at him while teasing his stiff prick with her tongue. She continued staring at him with her big, blue eyes while stroking him faster and sucking him deeper.

"Cum, Michael. Cum in Mommy's mouth. Then, after you cum in my mouth, give your mother a cum bath. Cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts," said Debbie while pretending to be Michael's mother.

*

Please give me the courtesy of your vote.

This is a Summer Lovin' Contest

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
ccs29745ccs29745almost 5 years ago
Long winded

Damn you're as long winded as you are sexy. Type some long stories and one day, I'll catch up to them all. Keep up the awsome writings!

RingspiritRingspiritover 6 years ago
So true

I especially agree with your comment that men would rather see a "respectable" woman doing whorish actions. This is why they want to pretend you are somebody else. I never thought of asking a woman to pretend to be someone I know during sex. My thrill is to see how far I can get a "respectable" woman I know to lower her outward standards and share a moment with me. Often they do have limits, but the rush is to find those limits. I would love to chat with you about it.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 6 years ago
5 Stars from me!

I thought this was an enlightened attempt at showing the ups and downs of working in the sex industry. Debbie obviously has a lot of experience of both the highs and lows of doing so. Overall I enjoyed it, and it was well written, hence the 5 stars.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Become One One man's experience with busty twins.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 01 Bored wife discovers her exhibitionist side with a stranger.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
More Stories