Sexy surprise games

Story Info
Hot young wife seeks a sex game with her husband.
934 words
3.92
13k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers

Clad in her thin robe, provocatively open over her nakedness, Ella crept downstairs. Her husband Josh deserved this sensual surprise for letting her sleep late.

She loved the way they played this sexy game, surprising each other at unexpected times with hot demands. Ella rarely wore any underwear in the house, and just yesterday Josh found her crouched over the dishwasher. Before she was aware of his presence, he had flipped up her short skirt and his gorgeous shaft had entered her anally. Initial shock, followed by the usual joy she had from being fucked there.

How often had he crept behind her as she stooped over the kitchen table and given her the wonderful benefit of his hardness? She delighted in not knowing which hole he'd select.

She had taken much pleasure in catching him as he stepped from the shower and her nakedness brought him swiftly to hot readiness. Or, just a week ago, as he stretched up to replace a light bulb, she had unzipped him, jerked his cock into its rock-hard state and sucked him furiously dry, swallowing every drop.

One of the many unexpected joys he endowed on her was when he found her sleeping and she'd wake up with his tongue lavishing long, loving licks along her pussy lips and her clit.

They even had a no talking rule during each surprise event, although they could announce their intent at the outset and maybe one demand. This morning her mood was just right for one of these lovely games. God, she was moist enough now. What would she be like after she'd pleasured him?

First a look into the kitchen? He wasn't there. Sitting room? No Josh.

The cellar door was open, and there was a slight noise down there. The pitch blackness surprised her, and then she found the light switch wasn't working. So, that's why he was down there. All the better in complete darkness. There was only the pale light of the torch he was using. By groping at familiar objects, she managed to creep silently towards where he was working at the electric point.

He was in a convenient crouched position, his back to her, and Ella was able to knock the torch from his hand, and whisper, "Here comes a hungry little surprise."

Crouching, she pulled his head back between her bare breasts and felt around the front to lower his zip. Fingers quickly inside, she knew his flaccidity wouldn't last long as she fondled his hefty balls. And as her own juices seeped down her thigh, she gently commanded, "Turn and stand, slowly."

His wonderful steel hard baton, as expected, was rapidly up and ready. As he turned, and rose, it slapped and bounced across her face. She gladly trapped it with her lips, her fingers never releasing his balls. Her tongue licked along his full mighty length, before tasting the lovely smooth head. He moaned slightly, and that, as always, delighted her. This was the kind of giving she adored being involved in.

Enveloping the length of him between her lips, it was wonderful to feel it probing her inner cheeks, one side and then the other, while her tongue tried frantically to lavish around it. She sucked vigorously, the shiny head almost had her gagging as it struck at the back of her throat, and her own lower body began to ache. That was where she really wanted his pounding throbbing instrument.

But, as his hands held each side of her head, his thrusts were quickening. She feared it was too late. He was ready to cum, and she feared getting him up to her weeping wet quim would only have his creamy cum spurting all over her. But unexpectedly he was pulling at her long hair, forcing her lips away from his throbbing weapon. Was he ready for a bit of rough as he hauled her to her feet, grabbed her buttocks and lifted her off her feet?

Ella had never minded the occasional 'bit of rough' and it had been a while since last time. And she had to admit in her, now almost delirious, state that she was probably in the right mood for it.

There was little hesitation as he lowered her soaking pussy onto his marvellous tool, knowing that within the next hour he would have recovered enough to repay all this, with an added bonus.

His thrusts up into her very core were fierce as he forced her back against the hardness of the wall, grunting all the time. The sheer ecstasy of having her feet off the ground and having this wild pounding heaving her body heavenwards was so thrilling it brought on a thrilling first orgasm. God, would he never stop? Amazing after their activity on the previous evening.

But this was exactly what she had needed, as his pace increased, his rough growling, told her he was emptying inside her. She felt his hot cream flowing inside her, and she came once more as her body was being buffeted madly against the rough wall. Ella gasped and cried out, utterly adrift in this rapturous situation.

Then just as suddenly, it was over. What had been a steely baton, quickly became a dying snail that slithered out of her as her feet touched the ground, and their mixed juices ran down her thigh. She licked her lips and whispered, "I'm ready for hot returns up in our bedroom later."

That was the moment the male voice yelled from upstairs. Upstairs? And Josh's voice?

"Hey, mister! Haven't you fixed that meter yet?"

.

EdDivers
EdDivers
99 Followers