Sexy Wife

Story Info
Wife must be shared.
998 words
3.79
39.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Ellen is so hot. Fantastic ass, great tits, long legs, trim and fit. I've tried to get her to wear sexy stuff, but it's not her thing. We have been married 7 years, and have a comfortable if not stale sex life. Ellen is very religious and adverse to any kinky stuff whatsoever. I suggested she go out to dinner with no panties. It almost got me hurt. I wanted to spice things up so bad, you know old story angel by day whore after dark. Except with Ellen dark never came.

Someone at work suggested we go to the Islands for our vacation. Said it was very relaxing. My friend and confidant, George, gave me the name of a guy he promises can resolve my problem. I was not quite ready to believe yet.

We get to the Island and I manage to get away long enough to find the guy George was talking about. He gave me a vial of liquid and told me to use it carefully. Too much and things could become permanent. I was not too sure what that meant, or what the stuff would really do.

That night we had dinner and went to one of the trendy night spots. I slipped a couple of drops of the elixir in her drink. I asked her to undo a few more buttons on her blouse, she blushed but did it, I couldn't believe it. We danced some more, she let me grope her ass while we were dancing, a first.

As we were dancing I whispered, "Go take off your panties" in her ear.

Later she came back to the table giggling like a girl "I'm not wearing panties" she proclaimed.

I almost came in my pants, so hot. When we got back to our room I asked if she would get naked. To my amazement she stripped right there on the spot That was the best fuck we had ever had up to that point in our marriage. She had numerous orgasms which was a new thing for her.

When we got up in the morning she realized she was naked and all the blinds and windows were open, she was back to normal. We went shopping visiting various stores, buying little. Ellen is very frugal. We had a great dinner then went into the hotel bar for a few drinks and some dancing. Looking forward to another hot night, I went to put a couple drops in her drink when someone ran into my chair. I wasn't sure how much went into her drink. We danced, I could feel her loosening up. Feeling some intestinal discomfort

I told Ellen "I was headed up to the room was she going to be ok for a few minutes."

"Oh, yes dear." she said "I want to dance some more."

It took me longer than I thought, when I got back down I looked for Ellen, she was in the back corner dancing with two guys. I guess you could call it dancing, they were just about fucking on the floor. One guy behind her humping her ass, one in front humping her leg like a dog. She seemed enthralled.

As they approached our table they both had a hand on her ass. She sat next to me almost purring. She was almost glowing, her eyes shining with excitement. The one she introduced as Joe sat on the other side of her, boldly pushing his hand under her skirt. She just opened her legs wider.

After a few more drinks and Joe finger fucking her under the table She stood up

"Ok guys lets go to the room I need a fuck." She announced boldly.

I almost creamed my pants. I reclaimed my spot as rightful claimant to her ass as we walked back up to the room. As we entered she quickly shed clothes down to garter belt and stockings. She began dancing around the room obviously enjoying herself. She was so hot.

Soon we were all naked. "Who is first?" she asked.

Joe raised his hand, she pushed him into a chair and knelt between his legs, licking his cock and teasing the tip with her tongue. That left her beautiful ass fully exposed, you could see she was wet. I knelt behind and slid right in, she was so wet. I began slow deep fucking her as she slurped and sucked on Joe's cock. He was groaning hardly able to contain himself, I felt her shudder her first of many orgasms. I was pacing myself with Joe wanted to fill both ends at the same time.

Joe gasped clutched at the back of her head, I picked up the pace, we both exploded into her at the same time. Her orgasm was unbelievable. Weakened by her massive orgasm, she crawled over to Joe's friend and wrapped her lips around his cock. We all laid there for a few minutes then Joe laid on his back on the floor, he was hard again. She straddled him and settled down on his cock. I swear her asshole was winking at me. Climbed behind her and began pushing into her ass.

Joe's buddy jammed his cock back in her mouth.

As the night wore on we kept shifting positions, Ellen directing a lot of the activity.

I woke up the next morning, so tired. Ellen sitting next to me with a cup of coffee, our friends were gone. She was naked, hadn't even showered yet still had cum in her hair coming out of her pussy and ass.

She smiled warmly. "That was some hot night, are we still ok?"

"Of course dear I love you so much." I replied.

"I never knew sex could be so exciting, and being naked it is so liberating." she bubbled.

I began to wonder if I was just going to have to get used to sharing my sexy wife, after all it was my fault.