All Comments on 'Sexy Wife'

by williepeter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

More cuck drivel, this doesn’t even try to be good

Scores 1/5

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

she so hot she must be shared...lol that has to one great marriage............YEAH RIGHT!

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

Like three stories in one very short story. Almost non consent because of the drug, a guy wanting his wife to be more relaxed and sexy for him as in LW, then the erotic couples where he suddenly doesn't care about himself so he gets into MMMF and doesn't care and from now on his wife is any mans slut.

Too much for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage. One Star.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

What an idiot main character. 2 stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This is the hilariously silly cuck story for today. Even as fantasy fiction, this is ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What's wrong with men like this? What jerks have the mindset that having a good looking wife requires them to HAVE to share them with others? There is some form of psycological disorder here that they feel thevneed to show how lucky they are to have a woman so good they must pimp her out to strangers. Sick, sick minds. So happy to have something hot they will risk losing it all in an effort to say "look what I have!"...well you did have, someone else will have her now, and he won't share!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

There are people who love rotten fish, so why shouldn't there be men who like rotten whores!

Justfiction101Justfiction101almost 3 years ago

good start , needs more build up, good story line.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Look out! She sent from "religious and averse to any kinky stuff" to rutting on the dance floor and begging sex from total strangers. That can only mean.... The Martian Slut Ray has been deployed, again!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Husband a moron and a cuck.

Wife a slut.

What a waste of decent human being turn into a slut by teenaged-minded husband.

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

All these morons read stories like this, then ridicule the very idea of wife-sharing. That isn't my boggle.

What IS my boggle is dosing someone (with Extacy, probably) without their permission...

And extacy is dangerous. Overdoses can be fatal.

Be glad you're not a widower in prison for manslaughter.

One star.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Let me fix that it for you, it isnt "Hotwife Must be shared" Its "Hubby wants that cock shared with his mouth too"

Yeah we get it, you might not, or you may just be denying it, but it is what it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilliepeter@williepeter
Retired engineer, retired on the coast. My writing background has been technical writing. The works of writers like saddletramp1956 and kalimaxos inspired me to give it a try. I enjoy comments from published authors, in most cases the comments are helpful. Anonymous comments...

story TAGS