Sexy Wife Turned Hotwife

Story Info
How our Hotwife experience all began.
1.7k words
4.33
12.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start off by describing my sexy wife! She is about 5'8 and thick in all the right places, She has a body that makes guys turn and then when they see that ass they have to take a second look! I have always enjoyed how other guys always noticed her. I would tease her about it but she never had noticed it before so I made it into a fun little secret game between her and I, and she would see how many guys that she could get their attention and then make noticeable eye contact with them. She is very timid and does not realize how sexy and beautiful she is but her smile and gorgeous blue eyes really just adds to her natural beauty.

I decided to try talking about another guy fucking her during sex, after I got her really horny one night. I began playing with her and working her up until I saw them eyes flip to that seduction sexy look and I knew she was bad horny then and her pussy was dripping wet. I was teasing her clit with my tongue and told her that her pussy was throbbing and that I would love to see a big cock pounding her wet pussy! I was not sure what response I would get but immediately she got wetter and moaned so I began to talk more about it and shoved her big black dildo deep inside her. At this point I was standing beside the bed so I took my cock out and laid it across her face and she let it slide down her throat until she began to choke but I would not let her go. I was fucking her throat in a way that I never had done and at the same time continuously slamming her big dildo deep inside her sloppy wet pussy.

I was so horny that I was basically in a trance and got the surprise of my life. I was so into hearing her choke and gag on my throat that did not notice her pussy pulsating until she began squirting. I have always wanted to make her squirt but this was the first time it had happened and I was amazed and then she went wild sucking my cock like she was making love to it bringing it deeper down her throat than ever before and squirting more with every stroke. Afterwards we talked about it and I told her how amazing she was and that I wanted to show her off because of how lucky I was that I wanted to prove it to my friends. She liked the idea but was scared and very nervous about it. She did not want to look like a whore to anyone but I explained that it was a fantasy and that if for any reason she decided she did not want to that I would make sure it all stopped.

She did decide to try it but wanted me to get her really horny before hand. I was excited and began to put it together for the very next weekend. I was going to have one of my buddies come over to watch the game on Saturday which was something that was normal but he had no idea I was going to offer my wife instead of watching the game.

Saturday finally arrived and I had bought her a very revealing sexy outfit and 2 new sex toys. We played with the sex toys for about an hour until it was time for him to show up that way she would be ready. She was extremely nervous but was also so horny that she wanted it but when he pulled up and got out we were let down to see he had brought another one of our friends with him. This messed everything up in my mind and my wife saw how disappointed I was and told me that she was still horny and for it to not disappoint me because she would still find a way to get me off. So plans changed and we began to watch the game like normal. It was a really good game and very close at halftime.

My wife had still been texting me the whole time because she had went to bedroom and had been playing with her toys and sending me pictures and videos. I text her told her it was halftime and asked if the snacks were in the fridge and she said yes that she would come get them out to serve. She came out of the bedroom and down the hall and when she came into view I realized she was still wearing the skimpy outfit I had bought her. I was surprised but of course I did not mind at all. When she walked through she definitely got every one's attention and the one guy that had come with my friend actually commented that I better keep her locked up if she is going to wear things like that.....I laughed and said yeah he might be right but added that I liked it to much to stop her.

The wife then called for me to come help her bring everything into the room. I thought it would be funny to send my best friend instead so I told him to go help her instead and he just sat the staring at me blankly like he did not know what to do. I told him to hurry up but he just sat there and the other guy said "well hell if you two aren't going to help her then I will. He was about 6'4 and very athletic but I did not think he was at all her type but I mean it was still hot so I did not say anything and let him go ahead. I was so horny now but afraid I was about to make her mad. I heard her gasp when he walked into the kitchen but then she began to tell him what to pickup so I knew it was okay.

When they walked into the room I could see her nipples were hard and poking out of her clothing! She bent over to sit the food down but she did it in a way to where her swollen pussy was slightly showing, The guy behind her had been noticing everything and you could tell though his pants that he was getting hard and my wife noticed and asked if he saw something he liked. He answered by laughing and made one movement with his arm and grabbed the tied string that was holding the outfit together which made her ass and pussy totally exposed and one of her breast came out as well, The guy said yes now I for sure see something I like!

My wife turned red and quickly put everything down that she was holding to grab her clothes. I jumped up and said wow see I told you guys that she has an awesome body and grabbed her and kissed her and ran my hands across her body. As soon as I did that it seem to give her confidence and she immediately turned to the guy behind her and ran her hand across his cock. She took her hand and rubbed it across his cock and he was quick to pull it out for her. She looked up at me and said "I want it, Can I have it please" He was huge and I felt a little pain of jealousy but I was to horny to care! I let her know that she was free to do what she wanted!

He then grabbed her up and laid her across the ottoman and began to lick and eat her pussy till she had forgot that we was even in the room watching. He proceeded to push her legs back over her head and slammed his hard cock deep inside her. Deeper than she had ever had before and she screamed but begged for him to fuck her. Her eyes were crossing every time he hit it. He flipped her over where she was laying on her stomach and slide his cock back in her and within minutes her legs were shaking and I realized she was cumming all over his cock. I got up to take a turn but he said he was not finished unless she was ready for me which she instantly said she wanted more of him but that I could use her mouth! He flipped her back over onto her back and her head was hanging off the bed ready for my cock to slid down her throat!

He was already beating that pussy up again and I began fucking her throat! She was bouncing between us pounding her from the front and back which made her squirt again but this time it was much stronger and she totally gave into it! I realized my other friend had took his pants off and was hard so I motioned for him to get in on the action. He was still not saying much but when she grabbed his dick and shoved it in her mouth he for sure did not stop her. She made him cum in like 3 to 4 minutes and it was all over her face as she was licking it off of his cock. I then grabbed her face and started fucking her. The other guy had her so spread open and started to pull out but she wrapped her legs around him and told him to fuck her hard and cum in her pussy.

I was totally shocked but something about her saying that to another man made me instantly fill her mouth throat and face with my hot cum! He was cumming in her pussy at the same time and wow did he ever fill her up because it was dripping out of pussy everywhere. She was laying there cum covered and exhausted but with a excited smile on her face! We used the 2 toys on her and made her cum for us again and then she went to clean up. The guys were so amazed that we all had forgot about the game. This was the moment I realized that my wife was more of a freak than I had ever thought and since then we have pushed the limits much further but I never will forget how it all began! I am a lucky man and I do not deserve her but wow so glad I got this lucky!