All Comments on 'Shackles Ch. 21'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Kryms1nKryms1nover 1 year ago

That was one hell of a ride. I hope it’s not over yet

belgarion10101belgarion10101over 1 year ago

That's an excellent ending point to a excellent and kinky story.

I would like to request some pure fan service, if you're willing - one, maybe two extra chapters establishing their adopted relationship roles.

If two, maybe each one is with the other taking the dominant role.

And a toss away idea - maybe a third chapter where Pheromona dominates Quinn and takes her out of the equation. Not a great ending, but it would be an ending. Just an idea, while I'm thinking on the topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully this isn’t the end of this story. There are definitely several lines of plots that can be taken. Would love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's a really sweet ending! Hopefully, there's at least an epilogue in the works that ties up the remaining loose ends?

sammy_808sammy_808over 1 year ago

thank you so much for such a wonderful series! i can't wait to read whatever you have coming next! :D

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That effing ruled!!! Now when you critics can do more than a few stories. This one was one of the best out here. Job well done!!! JENIFER-CD Fort Worth TEXXAS!!!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

This was easily the best erotica I've ever read. I came for the smut but the writing and the chemistry between Trinity and Violet was wonderfully captivating. By the end I felt like I'd just finished reading a proper romance story rather than the more shallow stories I've read in the past. I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shackles Ch. 20 Previous Part
Shackles Series Info