All Comments on 'Shade's Destiny Ch. 02'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
You've WOWed me again!

My god! Destiny’s transformation is amazing. I was right there with them in the coffee shop and pictured just how amazingly beautiful Destiny looked in her throes. However I did get worried when Destiny mentioned about something sharp in the shower. [I’ve read Morgan and Cougar!]

The auction was a stroke of brilliance but most of all I love the talk Destiny and Shade had where Shade addressed her by name. It gave me the feeling that Shade does feel more for Destiny than just wanting to “turn a straight girl”.

Can’t wait for the next chapter and Thank You so much for sharing your work.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
entertaining

I enjoyed the story but not a great lover of the style you chose to tell it. It would have Benn interesting to find out if Destiny ended up turning the tables, maybe with Stacy & Shade falling in love with her? After all it has been said that a sub holds the real power in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved the story and the way it was told was interesting to say the least. I fell in love with Destiny and sympathized and empathized with her while I fell in and out of love with Shade. This story captured my heart and I deeply hope it's not finished and if it is then I highly suggest you do another series with a similar writing style. You can only get better.

-Moonstruck_soul

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

That was amazing , you gat me wanting for more and more of Destiny. Can't wait to see Shade confess how she really feels.

jonathan8739jonathan8739over 11 years ago

It seems as tho Shade is finally realizing who she is and what she enjoys. She seems to be a bit dominant too and I'm pretty sure that Stacy would be perfect for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wet Ride!!

I'm sooo enjoying this story. Your descriptive writing and dialog is wonderfully written, and so is the conversational style of executing a beautifully composed tale. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to chapter 3.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532over 11 years ago
Really enjoying so far

The descriptive prose is excellent. The sex scenes are what they are supposed to be, erotic and sexy.

Destiny's will to resist seems to be at an end but there are still traces of there.

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
I love this chapter!!!

I have sat back and watched the comments roll in, but I waited until the whole story was posted, now it's time to speak up and pat my friend on the back. My friend, or as I call her...MY Goddess, has woven a wonderful and magical tale of lust and love. Yes, I'm very biased, but very honest in my feelings for Shade, Destiny and Kim. When I received the first draft for this story it was a mere 4,000 words, and although good, I challenged Vixen to turn this into an epic tale of wonder...it was waiting to be unleashed inside her original 4,000 words. Not only did Vixen accept my challenge, she took every idea, twist and turn I threw at her and she spun it into pure gold...in her own words. No matter how deep, dark, twisted, sexual, degrading and delicious my idea was, Vixen listened and then spun it on its head until she had it perfect. I don't mind telling you, if I had written this story it would have been much more sexual and dirty, yet it would have been nowhere near as good of a story. Vixen is just that good! She took our idea, dare I say dream, and she made it a fantastic reality in print to be enjoyed and savored forever. From first draft to the last chapter being posted took just over 5 months of grueling nightly work and many days, that's the dedication and heart that was out into this story. Vixen...you are a Goddess! Thank you Vixen for the wonderful ride and the opportunity you gave me to join you on this journey. I will always look at and read Destiny's Shade with great pride and joy!

This chapter, especially early on, brings back very fond memories. Shade turning Destiny into her slut and Destiny fighting for her homosexual life was pure fun and Vixen wrote it perfectly, especially the adventures and degradation Shade put Destiny through.

If you haven't read this story yet, please do so, then vote! You will be treated to a wonderful story you will remember for years.

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Oh Yes

That was brilliant! Love the ice cube trick, not many people have the imagination for that ( Wink )

Love the story, love the character & her coping mechanisms but as the Borg Say resistance is futile!!! LOL

SabrinaKthree4SabrinaKthree4over 10 years ago
Very stimulating ;)

Thank you again for another amazing chapter! My cunt thanks you also :)

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
DESTINY ROCKS!

Stalling at Ch. 01, i never thought i would be able to read the 2nd but Shades Destiny kept beckoning me with increasing intensity, so i finally relented. Starting was shaky but Destiny's little "pep" talks to herself, kept me going. Shade is such a forceful character, but i caught a glimpse of underlying gentleness, that i can only hope increases as the story unfolds. In this chapter, Destiny has me enthralled with her resolute demeanor after another humiliating episode, to play Shade at her own game and just go with the flow. To some Destiny might seem weak because of her submissive nature, but i sense she is only doing so to bide her time. Even with the slutty clothing she is forced to wear and the humiliating acts she has to perform, she finds an inner strength to simply do as ordered by Shade. She is remarkable and even faced with the knowledge of how Stacey betrayed her, she kept her steely resolve, took it in her stride and never showed her true feelings. I want to backtrack with my earlier remark about Shade's "gentleness", but i will give her the benefit of the doubt..... for now. I admire Destiny's persona in this chapter because, even in the face of her adversity, (I am not condoning what she did) she manages to rise above every revolting act she is forced to perform, and still stand tall. *** DESTINY IS AWESOME! ***

beentheredonethatbeentheredonethatover 10 years ago
Good

Ahh! less intense than the first. This is Good.

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonover 10 years ago
Double Wow

This is Scandalous! office slut? ice cubes? DAMMIT, i am loving it. Shade is wholesome hotness! yummy

ShadowsucksShadowsucksover 9 years ago
Restraint.

Yeah, I'm fighting an aching desire to skip ahead, the unknowing of this is so blindingly perverse.

Wow Vixen, this is superbly written/crafted. I'm experiencing it all, as well as wishing fervently that it was me being Destiny.

Erin

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Probably the best story ive ever read on this or any other sight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Story

I like this story however, it's really lacking at times of detail with regards to the sex and humiliation felt by Slut. Slut seems to have accepted her fate and goes along with whatever comes her way. You should have added expedite detail regarding what Slut was "forced" to do during her encounters with the various women. Chapter 1 was good and I gave it a 5 however, couldn't rate higher then a 4 for this chapter. I will continue reading but hope you added more detail to the various sex acts Slut had to endure. She's a submissive slut and your writing should illustrate such and not gloss over the subject. Your overall writing is very good but again, more detail when discussing sex.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Do you still come around to recieve payment?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous