All Comments on 'Shade's Destiny Ch. 03'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MzFlyMzFlyover 11 years ago

I love this story and am anxiously anticipating the next chapter! Love your writing style & twists :).

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Damn!

The transformation is mind blowing. The turnaround of Shade is a thing of beauty I have to say. The way Destiny took her, brilliant. I loved how she became Destiny instead of slut.

The almost ‘I love you’ my god I’m on the edge of my seat waiting for Shade to be able to admit it, to actually say the words to her Destiny…

So eager for the next chapter so please hurry and get it to us…and above all else, thank you for sharing your work.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The making of a master piece.

If this was played out on a stage, we the audience would be standing and screaming for the author. A standing ovation. The whole story has been played out in my minds eye with such a clarity. I have a mental picture of each character, that is a testament to you who has turned these words into a picture for us. Like everyone else I can't wait to see how it turns out.

And just how does Constance fit into the scheme of things, yes you explained in the 'eye candy' sentence, but could, would Destiny ever get tempted, now that she has come to terms with who she is and what she feels. While the girls in the office are just play things and Libby has hinted at a dark side, maybe a very dark and dangerous side? Will Destiny ever betray the obvious love Shade has for her. Most of us now know that in every Dom/Sub relationship the power lays with the Sub, no matter how much the Dom asserts her authority.

Love the story, keep going.

Wordsmith1952

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetover 11 years ago

An absolutely tremendous series, so far. Beautifully put together, intense, heartless, cruel, but with the potential for a deep enduring love. Well done and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hotter Than A Habanera!! ...

OMG the more I read, the more I like. Your attention to detail are phenomenally executed. The way in which you describe the scenes is as though we're, the readers, are able to take a quick squiz into the story itself and kinda 'be there' ...

Thank you for sharing such a wonderfully written masterpiece. And please submit the next installment of S & D asap.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

Wow , another amazing chapter in the tale of true love. Can't wait for the next chapter

no1wvsteelerfanno1wvsteelerfanover 11 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Love the way you tell a story......awesome! !

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532over 11 years ago
Incredible

There are so many aspects of this story that make it such a fantastic read. I commented earlier, (if I haven’t I am now) on the dialogue, the sexy, erotic and now romantic descriptive prose that draw you in and keep you wanting more of this wonderful world you have created.

There are so many complex characters and interwoven relationships that the story never seems to bog down or become slow in pace. Of course there seem to be more twists and turns and ups and downs than the best of roller coaster any theme park can offer.

It is both interesting and important that Destiny has realized both who and what she is even if she is only really willing to admit it to herself with any conviction at this time. Shade has the same dilemma in that she seems incapable or maybe more accurately, afraid of voicing her true feelings of love for Destiny. I understand Shade’s reluctance considering her outward mask of being cold and calculating as well as the methods she used to draw Destiny into her world.

The story has become a little bit Shakespearian considering Shades earlier methods of forcing Destiny into highly passionate and very humiliating sexual encounters with not just herself but with many other women. Shade’s initial methods seemed a bit similar to Petruchio in his “killing her with kindness” method of breaking down Katherina’s resistance to him. Although these methods and in fact most of The Taming of the Shrew has strong misogynistic underpinnings Shade has gone from “killing with kindness” to simple kindness or very romantic gestures. She seems to want Destiny to feel loved now and not owned. the relationship is definitely evolving.

I can’t wait to read the rest of the story and thanks for a great story so far.

1Martiniman1Martinimanover 11 years ago
And so the love builds!

I have sat back and watched the comments roll in, but I waited until the whole story was posted, now it's time to speak up and pat my friend on the back. My friend, or as I call her...MY Goddess, has woven a wonderful and magical tale of lust and love. Yes, I'm very biased, but very honest in my feelings for Shade, Destiny and Kim. When I received the first draft for this story it was a mere 4,000 words, and although good, I challenged Vixen to turn this into an epic tale of wonder...it was waiting to be unleashed inside her original 4,000 words. Not only did Vixen accept my challenge, she took every idea, twist and turn I threw at her and she spun it into pure gold...in her own words. No matter how deep, dark, twisted, sexual, degrading and delicious my idea was, Vixen listened and then spun it on its head until she had it perfect. I don't mind telling you, if I had written this story it would have been much more sexual and dirty, yet it would have been nowhere near as good of a story. Vixen is just that good! She took our idea, dare I say dream, and she made it a fantastic reality in print to be enjoyed and savored forever. From first draft to the last chapter being posted took just over 5 months of grueling nightly work and many days, that's the dedication and heart that was out into this story. Vixen...you are a Goddess! Thank you Vixen for the wonderful ride and the opportunity you gave me to join you on this journey. I will always look at and read Destiny's Shade with great pride and joy!

This chapter is quite exquisite. The love is building and we get the first sign of what is to come for Destiny and Shade. And that mystery date...how clever and romantic.

If you haven't read this story yet, please do so, then vote! You will be treated to a wonderful story you will remember for years.

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Wicked

I really enjoyed this, I like the turn of events as well! The love triangle reminded me of the L flats I managed! LOL

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Still not one of my favorites - but growing!

One of the things I love about Vixen's stories is the love between her characters. I didn't feel that in the beginning, feel it coming on strong now.

I know this is fantasy, but I still don't buy the underlying premise of "turning" someone lesbian.

As always, In Vixen We Trust!

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
I LOVED IT!

I can't help but smirk/smile at the liaison between Destiny/Libby and Destiny/Stacey thinking U GO GIRL Destiny, enjoy yourself and do whatever it takes to get Shade out of your head, even if it is just for a few hours. LoL Destiny's realisation that she is gay, hearing about Shades feelings for her, confronting and slapping Kim (YAY!) all this has my head spinning and when Shade returns earlier from her trip, Destiny and Shade's roles in the bedroom are REVERSED?? OMG!! **grinning ** I LOVE IT! The light hearted dinner, sensual dancing, the erotic wantonness between the two, was HOTTER THAN HELL!!

I cannot help wondering though: WHO, WHAT and WHERE is SHADE!!!

*** AN AWESOME CHAPTER ***

beentheredonethatbeentheredonethatover 10 years ago
Great story

I never comment on stories only vote. I saw the comment adidasgal wrote on chapter 5 in the stories hub and it was so, how can i explain it, heartfelt. I just had to read what kind of story would make anyone comment with so much feeling and/or passion. I must say, Shades Destiny does affect you in some way or other. I actually like this story so far very much. I appreciate the authors humorous comments in between the characters interaction and the dialogue is brilliant

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonover 10 years ago
Addictive

I am hooked, simply could not stop to comment, so i read all 3 chapters first before commenting. So many twists and turns and the sex is mind boggling. I am starting to wonder who is the hottest babe, I love..... Shade, Destiny or Stacey. oh yes and Libby. I am so turned on right now but what did i expect with all this hotness going on in this chapter. Thank you to my predecessor for causing the ruckus which led me to this story.

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
Okay..

As I said in Ch 1, I almost walked away from this one.

Obviously I didn't, and am glad!

I think I might have guessed where this might be heading, but honestly didn't have a clue!

Guess I'm on this ride to the end now.

elle_9549elle_9549almost 9 years ago
I love ...

UGH!!! I think Shade is having some problems expressing her true feelings. She loves her. I know I'm right!

This one has taken me out if my comfort zone for sure. I'm all for doing whatever with my wife in the comfort of our home. Not with other people and certainly not at work!! But it's nice to read about it happening to someone else. ;)

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely a fantastic story. Extremely well written. On to next part.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderful,unusual love story!!! What else can be said?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice.

I can't believe how you made me laugh out loud at some of your musings. I usually go for something a little darker, but I am finding the series very entertaining.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Stockholm syndrome?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous