Shadow of the Sun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She places one hand on my stomach, and the other just to the side of my dripping cunt. Our eyes meet. Hers are as calm and vicious as ever. "You burned all bridges long before your little coup. No friends, no close acquaintances. Nothing but a sister who hates you and an ex-lover whose world you shattered." One of Her hands cups my sex, and I'm not sure if it's the sensation or Her words that make me gasp. "And without your power? All you have is me."

She pushes two fingers inside of me, my soaking wet cunt sucking them in with no resistance. "There we are. Such an eager girl, aren't we?" She curls Her fingers upwards, then pistons Her hand in and out of me.

"AaAAAh!" With each rough thrust, Her fingertips tap against my special spot, the one that draws out shameless moans and makes me feel absolutely full. For the second time in one week, I thrash about in the arms of my Queen; only now, it's inspired not by rage but by ecstasy, by pure white-hot electric pleasure as She drapes Herself upon me and hisses in my ear.

"That is why you are completely and totally mine, Veronica. Not because of any spell, contract, or chains, but because you need me." My hands claw into Her back, clutching onto Her dress for dear life. "Nobody loves you except for me, and nobody else ever will."

Her other hand finds my clit and starts vigorously rubbing, and I shriek in joy as my rational thoughts all melt away before the overwhelming stimulation. Helena is granting me pleasure and affection! She approves of me! She said she loves me! My back arches and my hips thrust forward into Her touch, both moving entirely on instinct. With how long I've been teased and denied over the last several months, my orgasm approaches within a minute of Helena first entering me. Pleasure tightens around my core, and I hold my breath in anticipation of Her Majesty's most important judgment call:

"You may come, sweetness."

I howl and throw back my head as my muscles clench and spasm, liquid involuntarily spraying out of my pussy to soak Her Majesty's arm and soft sheets. In this body, climax is as much a tremendous relief as it is a tremendous pleasure; it is weeks of pressure releasing in one triumphant moment, a symphony of oversensitive nerves crying out in rapture. Helena hugs me close throughout, keeping one hand over my clenching sex to bring me back down, and I babble my cathartic gratitude.

"Oh Helena! Thankyouthankyouthankyou, I'll be so good I promise, just please don't ever leave me, don't ever stop holding me tight. I love you, Helena! I love you so much!"

***

"Inn ren Sol mentieren, inn ren dus. As the Sun rises, so do I."

Ser Eshe of the Order of Sol Gloria watches the dawn's first rays travel across the amber foothills to meet their makeshift camp, illuminating naught but a simple bedroll and a few smoldering embers. They'd had no choice but to travel light--it was a prerequisite for slipping past the soldiers in the south.

"Vai du insenne b'rou mich saghia. May I follow Its path with wisdom," Eshe murmurs, rising to their feet as they finish up the morning prayer. They look out at the path ahead with weary eyes, dreading the start of yet another long day of travel. The last three had been miserable treks, full of muddy fields, mosquitos, and skipped meals. But at least the end was close; all Eshe had to do was follow the Niol river and they'd arrive at the capitol within a day. That's what the peasants two villages back had told them, at least. Eshe lets out a quiet groan and pinches the bridge of their nose. Please let this be the last day.

They began to pack up their meager belongings, motivated by duty to push on. For as the First Executor spoke, 'One Must Answer The Order's Call.' The rest of their legion was surrounded by soldiers near the southern border, and had reached a stalemate in negotiations. Knight-captain Laviny had sent Eshe on ahead to plead their case to the Queen, in the hopes that She would resolve the issue peacefully. The Order could easily break out of the containment--they're a legion of fully-trained sun-knights facing off against conscripted peasants--but such an outcome would be bloody, and a less-than-favorable first impression with the kingdom.

And so Eshe has to make good time. They shove the bedroll into their saddlebags, then pause for a moment to stretch their back and shoulders. "Ready, Gruch?" The warhorse ignores them. Gruch has also not been pleased with their traveling schedule. "Come on. Let's see what wonders Niol has to offer."

12