Shadow of the Thief: The Totem

Story Info
A professional thief steals a steals a strange artifact.
3.1k words
4.32
9.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nyla looked down at the building before her. It was strange to say that an office building was intimidating, but whoever built it pulled it off. The Office building fifteen meters away from her was a seventeen story block of featureless concrete dotted with windows. Few of the windows were lit.

Nyla's gaze was focused on a window on the top floor, a fancy office. She let out a sigh of relief when the figure walked out of the office and turned off the lights plunging it into darkness. Why it was occupied at one in the morning was a frustrating mystery.

The job had been more tedious than dangerous. It had been trivial picking the lock of the twenty story apartment next to the office building, but it was better than the trudge up twenty flights of stairs dragging her duffle bag. It was not strenuous, just boring and time consuming.

She was in peak physical condition due to her years of being a gymnast and her many jobs as a thief keeping her fit and agile. She was just under six feet tall with a very athletic and toned body. Her dark skin, tight bodysuit clung to her and displayed her thin waist, athletic thighs and fist sized breasts. Sure, it left little to the imagination but nobody was supposed to see her anyway.

Tracking Julius Reynard was not a hard task. He was a proud CEO of a company that Nyla didn't care about, but he was an amateur collector. And had recently come into possession of a very, Very old artifact that unknown to him was worth a fortune to the right people. Rumors were already spreading in dark corners and dive bars that plans to steal it were already underway.

Nyla could have waited until someone approached her with the job to acquire the artifact but she was feeling restless and, deciding to have some fun she had already put in place a plan to steal it before anyone tried or asked then sell it on the black market for a great profit. Following Julius and standing on a freezing rooftop for several hours waiting for him to leave was not what she would call fun but now that the office was empty things were about to change.

She reached into her duffle bag and produced a rifle with a metal spike sticking out of the nozzle. She aimed and fired it at the roof below her, a length of cable attached to the spike. After it connected, she attached a pulley to the cable and slid from one building to the other, the wind rushing through her hair as she sped hundreds of feet above the air.

She didn't wear a mask, much to her peers' confusion, mainly because She didn't need to. She was almost never seen during her job, staying hidden in the shadows. On the few occasions she was seen she was gone so fast nobody could remember her large emerald eyes, full lips, fair skin and oval shaped face. There were undoubtedly security cameras in the building but that was the least of her concerns.

She landed and rolled on the office roof. Reflexively, she reached up to brush her hair out of her face and found none, having cut her midnight blue hair down to a pixie cut that at worst troubled her cheeks. To her surprise, the roof door was not locked, Nyla couldn't repress a laugh at the ridiculous scene. When she was finished she entered.

Just as she thought, there was exactly one security camera in the hallways of the office. She pressed herself against the wall and shimmied under it. Julius Reynard's office was not hard to find, it had a huge plaque next to it. That door was locked and beyond that she found herself in a wide office, lined with bookshelves and stinking of riches.

There was a bronze trophy on one shelf, a Rolex on the desk, an expensive looking statuette made of a metal she couldn't instantaneously identify but shined in the light nonetheless.

All of it made Nyla's mouth water at the prospects but she reminded herself that she was here for only one thing. One thing more valuable than anything else in the room. Or so she had heard.

The safe on the wall was easy to crack. Putting her ear to it she turned the knob until she heard the three clicks. Inside were some stacks of money and a wooden totem-esque statue. Nyla smiled, That was what she was looking for.

Less than an hour later, Nyla was back in her apartment on the other side of town with no evidence she was in the building. The CEO would return and find his office unlocked, but the artifact replaced with a convincing look alike. It would be days, maybe weeks, before he would analyze the totem and realize the deception.

Nyla had barely broken a sweat but regardless she stripped out of her body suit, showered and slipped on an oversized shirt and panties. She lay in bed and looked over the totem. It was wooden and vaguely shaped like a man in place of a head, It had a strange looking jewel. Unable to figure out the mysteries of the ancient wooden carving she fell asleep with it next to her.

Nyla woke the next morning feeling somewhat flustered, instantly she could tell that something was off but she couldn't immediately figure out what. As she got up, she felt something between her legs. Confused, she pulled down her pants. Her confusion turned to horror as she threw off the blanket and pants exposing her horrified suspicion to the morning light.

Her crotch now sported a thick penis where none had been the previous night. It was long and painfully ridged, standing fully erect. For the first time in years, Nyla screamed in horror. It took her a few minutes to collect herself and take several deep breaths.

After the shock wore off and she came to the conclusion that this was not a dream, Nyla began wondering how to reverse the scenario. How had she come to be in the possession of a thick, male organ which she was now realizing was very sensitive.

On a hunch, she grabbed the totem from the bed next to her. The gem, it seemed to glow. Putting her hand over the jewel, shielding it from the light, it became clear that it was giving off its own light. There was no logical answer for what was happening, but it would seem that the totem was to blame for this.

She grabbed her phone and hit dial on the contact labeled 'Hartley.' She was a long time friend and an on off romantic partner but she had consistently been an expert on strange and obscure occult knowledge and artifacts. She would hopefully know what to do about this. If she didn't know what to do, she would be lost.

After twenty frustrating seconds, she was taken to voicemail. The next few minutes were infuriating. Partially, because Hartley refused to answer the phone and mostly because her new appendage seemed to be begging for her attention. Not wanting to make the situation worse Nyla decided to resist the urge to see if her new equipment would do what she thought it could.

Eventually, she changed her strategy, and began texting. After only ten minutes, she had called several times and sent several texts. Finally, she got a response. It was short asking what the problem was. How would she even begin to explain what was going on? Her response was to beg her to come to her apartment as fast as she could.

The next text was another question asking if she was dying or in immediate danger. Nyla swore to herself, she explained that she wasn't in danger but needed her to come regardless. 'I'm out of town I'll be there at 9pm can't be sooner' Hartley texted back.

Nyla nearly threw the phone against the wall in a sudden burst of rage. She was able to contain herself before the phone slipped out of her hand. Hartley had always been somewhat reliable. She should be there soon. She grudgingly agreed to this, but didn't text back. She just didn't need to think about her huge phallus for the next ten hours.

She once again took a look at her new weapon. It was huge and filled her mind with unspoken desires but once again she decided not to do the first thing that came to her mind. She needed to distract herself. As the hours rolled on, and the sun both rose and set, distraction became a difficult task. Not just because she seemed to become aroused very easily but she could not help banish concern for her situation.

What if this couldn't be reversed? Would she be forced to live with a man's organ forever? No matter what books she tried to read or how long she spent flipping channels on the TV her situation was all she could think about. Nyla had planned to go surfing that day but that was now completely untenable. No swimsuit she had could conceal herself now. She couldn't even go out considering how easy her new cock became rigid. At 7:45 something popped back into her head. She had planned to scout out a high rise apartment for another job that day, it was always wise to have multiple projects on the table.

Unable to stay cooped up a moment longer, she threw on her black bodysuit, grabbed her bike keys and Climbed out the apartment window.

It had begun to rain in the early stages of the night driving everyone indoors. Nyla did not care as she raced her Kawaski ZX motorbike down the empty streets. She had abandoned her scouting mission, deciding to complete it another day. She couldn't focus and cursed her tight bodysuit that clamped down on her new penis the whole time. There was no doubt in her mind that it had to go. After leaving her bike in the parking lot, she climbed up the fire escape to her apartment. She didn't want to be seen entering or leaving the apartment in her work clothes.

When she reached her window, she was momentarily surprised to see a figure inside the apartment. It took her a few minutes to realize the outline was that of her friend Hartley. Her only confusion was that it was only 8:30. Climbing in, she found her friend sitting at the coffee table with her computer. Quietly, Nyla opened the window and sat on the still "You're early" she commented.

Hartley was the same height as Nyla with dark red short and straight hair and a healthy tan. She wore a green dress that wouldn't look bad in a nightclub with black high heels. "Only because you wouldn't stop badgering me" she complained "I got like a million calls and texts from you I thought you were in serious trouble or something." Nyla got off the balcony and closed the window. "Well things aren't exactly going great, I really need your expertise on weird shit."

Hartley sighed "Well what is it? This had better be something." Nyla was temporarily overcome with nervousness before reminding herself that Hartley had seen her naked many times before. Never like this though. "I think I should just show you" She said, grabbing the zipper on her body suit.

The suit had a different purpose some time ago and the zipper went very far down. Hartley's jaw went slack and her hand went to her mouth when she saw her dangling cock. Despite the two knowing each other for years, Nyla went red with shame. "I was hoping you could fix this." "Is...is that real?" Hartley asked, shocked.

Without making eye contact, Nyla nodded. She was already moving to tuck her penis away. "Wait, let me see this," Hartley asked. Once again, Nyla looked away and sighed angrily. "I'm the one helping you here, just let me take a look at it for a second." Hartley said getting up and moving to her friend. She didn't touch it but Nyla had to focus as hard as she could not to get erect again.

After Hartley had confirmed that she had not been called into a hoax, she got her computer, and took a look at the totem while Nyla stored her new appendage and zipped herself back up. While Hartley tapped away at her computer her friend stared out the window cross armed.

"I think I have something," Hartley said after what felt like too long. She turned her computer to Nyla who was all too hungry for answers and a solution. Reading quickly, she absorbed as much information as she could from briefly scanning the page that was open. Apparently according to myth there were once two goddesses that were at war with one another. Out of wrath, one of the Goddesses killed all the men in the village of the other.

This village was important somehow and threatened with a slow extinction their Goddess granted them the totem that would allow them to repopulate themselves. "That doesn't tell me how to get rid of this," Nyla said. "Well the story never said that they kept the..." She paused to find the right choice of words "the ability to repopulate" "So what does that mean?" Nyla asked again, frustrated. "Well...I...I think you have to ...use it."

Once again, Nyla was flushed with shame then on considering her situation she was flushed with anger. All she had to do what she had agonizingly resisted doing for the entire day and all of this would have been over. "Okay" she sighed. "In that case maybe you should head home so I can...use it."

"Wait" Hartley said "I already came all the way out here, maybe I can help?" Nyla was quite confident that she was completely red now. "Don't worry," Hartley said, taking her face in her hands "We've done this before haven't we?" Nyla was starting to realize that Hartley was looking a bit flushed herself. Seeing her massive rod must have also awoken something in her as well as she got to her knees.

With one fluid motion Hartley slid Nyla's cock into her mouth. Instantly she was hit with the most mind numbing wave of pleasure, she gasped as ecstasy washed over her whole body. Hartley held her cock in her mouth for a few seconds letting her squirm in place. Placing both her hands on her ass, Hartley began to move her head back and forth, holding Nyla's shuddering waist in place as she stimulated her warm dick with her mouth.

Nyla continued to gasp wordlessly, unable to form even a single world under such intense sensations. She wasn't sure if her new appendage was just that sensitive or if Hartley was just that good. She placed her hands on the kneeling Hartley's shoulders, putting her weight on her as her knees were becoming too shaky to support her.

Hartley relished the taste of her friend. She ran her tongue across and circled her gland, she started slowly and gently but as Nyla's moans of pleasure began to affect her driving her wild with lust. Her movements became faster and more erratic as heat began to form with herself.

Nyla's breathing began to become shorter and sharper, her back arched and she clamped her eyes shut as she was driven closer and closer to the edge. Sensing this only made Hartley more enthusiastic in her stimulation.

Hartley herself was burning with lust at the thought of Nyla exploding in her mouth. In the throws of ecstasy Hartley came to a revelation that caused her to stop what she was doing.

Hartley stood and removed her now soaked panties, dumping them on the floor. She turned and got onto her hands and knees on the couch presenting Nyla with her dripping cunt. Nyla grabbed both her ass cheeks, they were like two balls of dough. She pulled them both apart and without thinking thrust her dick balls deep into her friend's warm wet insides.

Both women let out a gasp of pure ecstasy, both arching their backs in pleasure. Once she had recovered, Nyla pulled her waist back and thrusted in again, her thighs slapping against her friend's ass cheeks. She wanted to make her movements slow and steady but her body's desires were uncontrollable. She began to thrust like a piston into her friend the two gasping and moaning in pleasure, their erotic moans and the slapping of flesh on flesh made them more aroused causing Nyla's movements to become more desperate and violent.

Both of them were seconds away from reaching climax. Hartley's vulva was begging to contract against Nyla's huge dick. Nyla felt the heaviest orgasm building deep within her. Without warning she was wracked with pleasure, throwing her head back she let out a scream of ecstasy as she blasted a wave of white glue into her eager friend. Hartley too was assaulted with heavenly bliss as she was filled with wet seed. Her back arched and her scream of pleasure joined Nyla's into an erotic chorus.

Nyla collapsed on Hartley the two lying in an exhausted heap on the couch both sweating and panting. With the last of her strength Nyla pulled her cock out of Hartley eliciting a shudder from them both.

The dull ache in her dick was soon replaced with a strange numbness. Looking down she saw her penis slowly fade away, disappearing into nothing as so completely it was as if there was nothing there.

The next morning Nyla woke up and stretched. Much to her disappointment, she had not been able to figure out how to make the totem work again as both of them would have liked to go another round. Instead they had to make do with normal means.

The two had copulated well into the night and fell deep asleep some time past midnight. As Nyla stood in the hot shower, she contemplated keeping the artifact, selling it would be difficult but it could be very profitable if she did. But at the same time the enjoyment she had gained from the totem was mind blowing, it would be a shame to give it away and nobody knew she had it.

Stepping back into her bedroom with a towel around her waist, she looked over her sleeping partner. She was covered in nothing but the bedsheet and with the totem in her left hand snoring quietly. She had spent some time trying to figure out the artifact before giving in to frustration and diving onto each other.

Nyla noticed something, pulled away the bed sheet and gasped in surprise. Hartley now sported the same huge penis she had the previous night. Nyla couldn't decide if it was bigger or smaller than hers but as she opened her mouth and leaned in she knew she was definitely going to keep it.