All Comments on 'Shadow of The Wolf Ch. 06'

by blackduchess

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DANGIT!!!!!!!

Can't believe you left me hanging like that. After waiting for an update you end it like this. PLEASE HURRY with the next installment!!!!!!!!

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyover 11 years ago
Damn BD

I agree with anonymous you had to go and end there??? of all places... you are seriously evil... in the best of ways... can't wait for more... SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BAD CLIFHAGER

BAD BAD BAD BAD CLIFHAGER, good story more soon please

foxxylady5foxxylady5over 11 years ago
shadow of the wolf

please dont take long for next chapter i love this story please keep them coming ....... and fast lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Okay. Now, I'm really confused.

Why is your character not Filipino, or at least Asian? Asians are woefully underrepresented on Lit. I would have loved to see an Asian main character.

blackduchessblackduchessover 11 years agoAuthor
to anon

The answer to your question is simply: in my mind that's how my hero and heroine appeared. Although at the moment, I'm toying with another story this time with a filipina as the heroine but it won't be in the nonhuman category. Just wait and see :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Though I am African American, I love to see stories that reflect the multi-cultural world around us. The world is not wholly European, or African, or Native American, or Asian, etc. All cultures have love stories. Sometimes they mix with others. Sometimes they don't. However, I love to see non-stereotypical stories about minorities. Those that only cater to the fetishes and prejudices of other races just get on my nerves. I have a feeling that a story written by an Asian would not depict a stereotypically submissive, sexually repressed, soft spoken Geisha type whose most intelligent turn of phrase is "Me love you long time." Please, please, please follow through and write about an Asian woman who has strength and intelligence of her own, and who is just a woman trying to get along in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DAMN

Cliff hanger.Excellent chapter,love the flow and just when it's getting interesting.Damn cliff. Good job great story,can't wait for the next chapter.Hurry please,don't leave us hanging for too long.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 11 years ago
What?! What is it?

I hope you come back to us soon. Has something to do with her red hair and not looking like the rest of her family, huh? I'm anxious to read more. Great chapter, hot bedroom action. What more could a reader want? (The next chapter, of course!)

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Love/Hate

Like just about everyone else I love/hate the cliffhanger. I love the fact that it is a true cliffhanger in every sense if the word, and I hate it for the same exact reason. As for the chapter itself, well worth the wait. Rance is so attentive to all of Alex's needs whether it be bathing, eating, clothing, and of course her more personal needs......That's great to read but I think in real life it would just get old way to quickly for me. And now what? I hope Alex is pregnant because she doesn't have enough on her plate. hehe-he. I'll be watching for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!!!!

You can't leave me in suspense it is good better than good waiting with held breath to see what is next and if my guesses are right keep up the good work love it

a_fabulous_1mana_fabulous_1manover 11 years ago
OOoooooo...........

I could throttle you for that cliff-hanger!!!

I am sitting on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next chapter!!

I hope we get to read it soon!

FAB

ChurosChurosover 11 years ago
Welcome back

Oh my, such a long chapter ^-^ But I like it's length... Nothing much happened but the flow/pace is just right... as if you were preparing us for something big. Big... so... she is pregnant? o.o

Ha! With a pregnant Regina and the murderer/stalker still lurking around, Rance will surely enjoy this chapter of his life LOL

Thanks for the update ^0^

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 11 years ago
AAARRRRHHHHH!!!!!!!

NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't just leave us like that. Please hurry with the next chapter, I can't wait to find out what happens next and just what is happening to Alex, (although I have some idea what's going on, and of I'm correct, you're going have to explain a lot). Can't wait for the next chapter please hurry not knowing is going to drive me insane, (well more insane).

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Argh!

What just happened? What could possibly cause the men to react like that? Please put us out of our misery!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
im reading this at 3am

And the cliffhanger you left us on makes me wanna throw a rage javelin ....but im too tired to......*smirk*

You happy now!? Keep writin girl!

HughmensHughmensover 11 years ago
Hope This Does Not Qualify As A Spoiler

Is she the one foretold by the wolf oracle?

JhyrJhyrover 11 years ago
Cliffhangers...

...are the punishment for all our sins, I'm sure of it.

Loved the way how Alex accidentally made the wolves stuff their faces, the mental image had me laughing.

...and by the way, if you're Filipina, why isn't Alex as well?!?! *bitch moan whine outrage* ...or conversely, how dare you write about werewolves when you aren't one?! ;-P

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
cliffhangers will be my death

And you write some of the best. Can't wait to find out the secret. Nice job on Alex and the alpha voice. I was laughing just like Rance

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't wait!

More more more!

TariLuinweTariLuinweover 11 years ago
Checking Daily for Next Chapter!

I can't wait for the next chapter! I read the previous chapters all in one night after I came across the story line in the "new submissions" section. I have really enjoyed your style and how the story is flowing so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not Nice!!!!

That's torture leaving it there. Hope to see the next chapter very very soon. Loving the series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
UGGHHHHHHH!!!

I could so kill you right now! You left us months haning on a cliff and now were on another one please stop leaving us in the dark. Love the story tho keep going xxxx

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago
NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate being left hanging!!!!!! Please don't wait too long to update.

WarDog143WarDog143over 11 years ago
YOU'VE GOT TO STOP DOING THIS!!

You've have prefected the art of keeping me hanging and I don't like it. You have got me on the edge of my seat and I want more, MORE, MORE!! This is certainly one of the best stories that I've read so far this year and I can't wait for the next chapter!

jamac1024jamac1024over 11 years ago

aaaarrrggghhhh!!!! bloody hell woman! i was on the edge of my seat literally wanting to know what the hell was wrong with alex then you dc'd...cruel, cruel you! LOL...by gosh, hope the chapter is posted soon!

lilmswendylilmswendyover 11 years ago
please!!!! More!!

I truly love the story but....oh please post more soooooon. Thank you so.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 11 years ago
Clever

and very creative series. Now we need to string more chapters until we are able to have more of your characters find their mates and thus continue reading your intriguing writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved the story can't wait to see what happens next

Twinkle22Twinkle22over 11 years ago
Im Hooked!

Longing for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cliffhanger

I hate you for leaving me hanging on to your every word...damn you... Update soon please, or ill die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved it I want more please

mrsgray2011mrsgray2011over 11 years ago
i have a great guess

Its another one of those great mircals from her she going to have a baby already i hope that would be great lol

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago
Holy Fu**, this is story crack!

Around midnight I stumbled on chapter 2. It was so good, I had to read chapter 3, then I had to read chapter 4. Then I figured I needed to start at the beginning. It was so good I wanted to read everything all over again.

##*&$$@!! I was up until 5 am. Blast you (shaking my fist @ blackduchess) it wouldn't have been so bad if the story was complete. Now I'm going through story withdrawals and I have NO IDEA when (of if) I'll get another Rance/Alex "hit"

KattyKatyKattyKatyover 11 years ago
over a month????

over a month and no update really???!!!!??? You trying to kill your readers?

blackduchessblackduchessover 11 years agoAuthor
Submitted chp. 7

Sorry guys but the summer months was a little crazy in my household. Nevertheless I've submitted the next installment and just waiting for it to be posted. Thanks for your patience ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Improving... chapter by chapter!!!

This is becoming very enjoyable reading as your writing skills have improved since you first began. You show great imagination, which is vital to an author. One little complaint here... in the earlier chapters, Alex's eyes were gray, in this chapter they are brown. Perhaps a little more proofreading is in order?

90skjnk90skjnkover 6 years ago

Can you create a separate stories for Annawon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous